Author Topic: Duels or GF  (Read 10421 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Duels or GF
« on: June 04, 2020, 02:44:44 pm »
lets continue
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Duels or GF
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 02:45:18 pm »
yes much better.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 02:45:32 pm »
[close]
[close]

Phailur

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 02:47:21 pm »
continue

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 02:47:53 pm »
Imagine doing everything you do in duels but against MULTIPLE people and arguing that duels are harder
[close]
[close]

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 02:48:54 pm »
i mean duels are a mix of patience and raw skill.... someone for example like lebrave is a very good dueler and mechanically good. but his groupfighting skill let him down as he awareness and target switching lets him down (same as a lot of others this is just one example).... so he gets majority of his kills through chambers or being in a duel during a gf.

some people are less mechanically sound but have very good awareness, teamwork and target switching which makes them good in gf's but when it comes to duels which rely more on raw skill and timing of chambers they are not as good.

This doesnt mean that good duelers are always bad in groupfights though as they often play around the fact they are good at dueling (normally wall players imo).... and a good groupfighter can be good in duels through patience...

Spoiler
copy pasta from the other thread in response to wursti
[close]

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 02:48:58 pm »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 02:50:02 pm »
i mean duels are a mix of patience and raw skill.... someone for example like lebrave is a very good dueler and mechanically good. but his groupfighting skill let him down as he awareness and target switching lets him down (same as a lot of others this is just one example).... so he gets majority of his kills through chambers or being in a duel during a gf.

some people are less mechanically sound but have very good awareness, teamwork and target switching which makes them good in gf's but when it comes to duels which rely more on raw skill and timing of chambers they are not as good.

This doesnt mean that good duelers are always bad in groupfights though as they often play around the fact they are good at dueling (normally wall players imo).... and a good groupfighter can be good in duels through patience...

Spoiler
[close]
sounds good, tho I believe that groupfighting requires more "fight IQ" if that makes sense, as raw mechanics are just that: mechanics
[close]
[close]

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 02:50:09 pm »
what's to compare about?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 02:51:28 pm »
me funny to hear opinion gf players, guys if you not know on what principle works gf-not write
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 02:51:50 pm »
what's to compare about?
people are arguing if one takes more skill then the other

me funny to hear opinion gf players, guys if you not know on what principle works gf-not write
me funny not write
[close]
[close]

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 02:53:12 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
sounds good, tho I believe that groupfighting requires more "fight IQ" if that makes sense, as raw mechanics are just that: mechanics
i very much agree :)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 02:58:36 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
i very much agree :)

Wursti

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 02:59:37 pm »
well everyone is just looking at KD anyways so the argument of how u get the kills doesnt really matter

also im a duelkid and i go 1-11 on flank / wall where u basically just have 2 enemies to watch out for but i do better in mid where u have to care about 3 enemies

but thats basically what i said

duels = mechanics (which shows skill rather than "fight IQ", as you see in CSGO with s1mple, zywoo and niko - theyre praised as best players due to individual plays and not due to teamwork)

In GF you can hide behind your Team and people think youre good just cuz ure in the roster
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:04:01 pm by Wursti »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 03:01:25 pm »
well everyone is just looking at KD anyways so the argument of how u get the kills doesnt really matter

also im a duelkid and i go 1-11 on flank / wall where u basically just have 2 enemies to watch out for but i do better in mid where u have to care about 3 enemies
I think everyone who is not retarded knows that K/D dont mean shit

Impact on the match means everything, stressing people, pressuring them so they cant stab your mate etc etc (thats btw also why lists are often dumb)
[close]
[close]