Author Topic: Can we get NA1 back online?  (Read 843 times)

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Can we get NA1 back online?
« on: September 09, 2020, 11:32:49 pm »
Hey everyone, just wondering who would be the one to talk to for this and how we can make it happen. maybe pair the relaunch of the server w a community sale. Also why did NA1 go down in the first place? Also we need a battle server that is just a battle server would be very hype and make me want to play nw more. Well thats my thoughts
Are you banned form NA1 and don't want people to know who you are? Message me on here and I'll see what i can do. You won't have to give me any details besides the ones required for the unban appeal.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Can we get NA1 back online?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 08:58:55 pm »
It’s not going to happen, the last few years that na1 was still up it never had more than 10 people so FSE stopped paying for the servers, no reason for them to repay for them again
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 12:08:19 am »
let it die. if people wanted to play NA1 we wouldve made our own by now

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 09:00:59 pm »
let it die. if people wanted to play NA1 we wouldve made our own by now

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 05:53:33 pm »
We stopped having an NA server for NW year or so ago.  It wasn't worth having one up. At this point, i dont really see the need for us to host one either.  Our CB server was more popular than the battle server at the end.  Most of the people that pub played before we took the NA server down were in the various bot servers. 

I don't blame people for wanting to play on those servers.  You dont have to worry about tryhards or veterans slaughtering you.  The bots just suicide into you while you camp.  Perfect for casual players.  CB is CB, which can always be fun. 

As others have said, if people really wanted to play battle again, they would host their own. 

We will have an NA server for BCoF.  Though if i had to guess, Conq will be more popular than battle. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.