Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 478531 times)

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2016, 01:59:38 pm »
Spoiler
Nation: Britain
Player's Name: MaNdar1nch1k
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flame_1616/
wht ? ur are ukrenian u just study in England no ? ;_;

I know, I will speak to him to clarify this, I just added him for now.
I believe he has lived in the UK For about 7 years, not sure how you guys will work out what qualifies them to play for which team but that would be long enough for him to have citizenship here.

Previous season it was if you have lived in a country for 5 years you could Apply for that nation ^^

Yeah, but he played for UA/Russia last year. Changing nation shouldn't be allowed, like in 2015.
[close]
People have been changing nation since this thing started unfortunately, a bit too late to stop it now really when you have some people who have played for 3 different nations.

Indeed, but he was Cpt of UA in the last tournament.. Why change nation now?

Offline MrBjarzii

• Sergeant Major
  • There is no such thing as luck.. Im a Swede.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrBjarzii
« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2016, 02:04:32 pm »
Nation: Sweden
Player's Name: Bjarzii-Kai
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrBjarzii
PIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2016, 02:19:35 pm »
Spoiler

Bullshit please , just to form better team than France this year , you are willing to diverge the fact that he has played for UA even he was captain . Does not matter If he lived in UK for 7 years or 15 years he had made his choice once , do you see me or berkovic applying for balkans or Belgium ? No , so please use common logic and dont let people who played for one country to play another now , thanks .

I believe he has lived in the UK For about 7 years, not sure how you guys will work out what qualifies them to play for which team but that would be long enough for him to have citizenship here.

Previous season it was if you have lived in a country for 5 years you could Apply for that nation ^^

Yeah, but he played for UA/Russia last year. Changing nation shouldn't be allowed, like in 2015.
[close]
People have been changing nation since this thing started unfortunately, a bit too late to stop it now really when you have some people who have played for 3 different nations.

Bullshit please , just to form better team than France this year , you are willing to diverge the fact that he has played for UA even he was captain . Does not matter If he lived in UK for 7 years or 15 years he had made his choice once , do you see me or berkovic applying for balkans or Belgium ? No , so please use common logic and dont let people who played for one country to play another now , thanks .
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:49:18 pm by RebelliouS »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2016, 02:22:12 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Still, I would make them play for the nation they played for in the last tournament.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline styxpls

• Private
  • Kek boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: styx
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2016, 02:27:13 pm »
Nation: Balkan
Player's Name: styx
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/styxayyy/

Nation: Slovenian which is official vassal of Russia ( Да здравствует царь Putin), so Russia
Player's name: McPero
Player's steam: cba

McPero as slovenian you closest can play for a balkan team If not maybe which is maybe Czechs-Slovakians , and Styx you are german stop bullshitting people please .

Also McPero you picked to play balkan team before as far as I know If you have chosen a team you cant simply switch between.
rebel plsssssss

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2016, 02:33:20 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Still, I would make them play for the nation they played for in the last tournament.
In the last full NWWC/NWEC Eddie played for UK, the last one Thomas played for (as an example) was Austria, would that really be a wise rule to follow?  ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2016, 02:50:42 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

In the last full NWWC/NWEC Eddie played for UK, the last one Thomas played for (as an example) was Austria, would that really be a wise rule to follow?  ;)

Solution is simple ; punish Eddie for breaking rules and eliminate him joining Germany team for this event . And we all know how autistic Thomas was that can not be an example . I believe event organizers wont let that happen ever again .

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2016, 02:53:10 pm »
Well eddie already said he wont play at all so yeah.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2016, 02:56:22 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Yeah, all this mess is your fault!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2016, 02:57:56 pm »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2016, 02:58:40 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Yeah, all this mess is your fault!
I didn't start dat autism :(.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2016, 03:33:34 pm »
In my view, the only reason to be able to change the nation you're playing for is that your previous one doesnt have a team this year, such as it is my case for the NWWC 2016

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2016, 03:55:44 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I Dunno why you're getting mad at me, I didn't say I agreed with this logic or way of doing things. I'm just arguing because I'm bored.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 22, 2016, 04:03:01 pm »
Arguing because you are bored? Sounds like satan m8

Nation: Slovenian
Player's name: mcper0
Player's steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/petrus38/

Ok this is serious now, I can play with Bolgars if they want me but I don't understand Bolgarian but I'm okay with Gery Nikol music.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #329 on: January 22, 2016, 05:06:42 pm »
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:08:41 pm by Nosswill »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.