Author Topic: Thoughts on a new regiment  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Bolshevik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Thoughts on a new regiment
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:10:21 pm »
*This is a copy of a post made on the TaleWorlds forum, thought it would get more exposure here*

I've been considering creating a new regiment in N&S formed with a few friends, then building onto it through the forums and recruitment. I was wondering, is there a lot of hope for a new regiment? How often would we be expecting to participate in LB's and events? We are looking to be very active right out of the gate, and sign up for as many as we can to help the community. The starting members are part of the 47th Lancashire (Napoleonic Wars regiment created in 2012) and were part of the 1st Texas Regiment in N&S throughout 2013. We have a lot of experience in various realism groups throughout different games, and have found N&S to provide some of the most entertainment out of all of them. We haven't been active in the game in some time, but would like to change that. Also, we are interested in using a looser "skirmish" style of group. Is this possible in the games current state? What numbers/units would be expected of us? Any help you can provide me will  be appreciated. We look forward to working with the community further.

-Max

Offline Reznov

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Thoughts on a new regiment
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 09:55:12 pm »
I can help you to get in the N&S community just add me on steam: n_sovjet
There is always need for new N&S regiments aslong they arent trolls.
If you want to start up an confederate regiment I recommend you to join the Dixieland army to get acces to the linebattles.

Brigadier General Reznov

Offline Nasoori

• Second Lieutenant
  • ^not gay
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:09:20 pm »
Maybe this thread could help: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5635.0
It's originally made for NW regiments, but I'm pretty sure you could apply it to n&s (:

Offline Bolshevik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:22:08 pm »
I can help you to get in the N&S community just add me on steam: n_sovjet
There is always need for new N&S regiments aslong they arent trolls.
If you want to start up an confederate regiment I recommend you to join the Dixieland army to get acces to the linebattles.

Brigadier General Reznov

Thanks for the offer, we've actually gotten assigned to the Bucktail Brigade under the N&S Union Army as the 21st Indiana Infantry Regiment, hope to see you at battles in the future!

Maybe this thread could help: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5635.0
It's originally made for NW regiments, but I'm pretty sure you could apply it to n&s (:

Thanks! I gave it a look over and it definitely applies to N&S as well.