13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 133247 times)

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #945 on: November 28, 2016, 03:32:22 pm »
Y'all mother fuckers are lucky team Canada couldn't make it or all y'all woulda been ass fucked ya hear

Austria would have raped you

Sky fuck off, you were not good enough for Team GER, tried to play for Team AUT as German, now you got banned from all NWWC cause of your own fault, no need to act like a 14year old ;)
This goes out to the whole austrian team tho. To make it short: Austria fielded players that were obviously and undoubtably German rejects like Skybier and a few more. I remember Maximus if I am not wrong. That of course made it unacceptable and it didn't get better as Patrox insulted me for giving NEL the deserved win. As I said at the start of this tournament: Austria seems to be unable to form a viable team without breaking the rules and they proved that again yesterday. I wouldn't understand why butthurt rejects try to sneak into other teams. Have some dignity. Moreover, as I suspect, die they join the server afterwards to shoot players in ongoing rounds. Nothing more to say I think.

Maximus didnt do anything lol and i helped out Austria due to the fact that caps wasnt able to attend. Isnt a AUT team with one german, who is apperantly not good enough for the german team, better then no austrian team?

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 28, 2016, 03:44:22 pm »
Y'all mother fuckers are lucky team Canada couldn't make it or all y'all woulda been ass fucked ya hear

Sky fuck off, you were not good enough for Team GER, tried to play for Team AUT as German, now you got banned from all NWWC cause of your own fault, no need to act like a 14year old ;)
This goes out to the whole austrian team tho. To make it short: Austria fielded players that were obviously and undoubtably German rejects like Skybier and a few more. I remember Maximus if I am not wrong. That of course made it unacceptable and it didn't get better as Patrox insulted me for giving NEL the deserved win. As I said at the start of this tournament: Austria seems to be unable to form a viable team without breaking the rules and they proved that again yesterday. I wouldn't understand why butthurt rejects try to sneak into other teams. Have some dignity. Moreover, as I suspect, die they join the server afterwards to shoot players in ongoing rounds. Nothing more to say I think.

Maximus didnt do anything lol and i helped out Austria due to the fact that caps wasnt able to attend. Isnt a AUT team with one german, who is apperantly not good enough for the german team, better then no austrian team?
There is nothing to discuss. It's stated in the rules and it is obvious anyways. So if you want to play that badly get better or move.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #947 on: November 28, 2016, 03:47:35 pm »

Honestly, no xD
But Sky is right in the case of Maximus, he wasn't there

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
« Reply #948 on: November 28, 2016, 03:49:52 pm »

There is nothing to discuss. It's stated in the rules and it is obvious anyways. So if you want to play that badly get better or move.

tournement is just an epic jock

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 28, 2016, 05:04:46 pm »

Tbh it's ridiculous that he's Even trying To discuss his actions. It's a NATIONS-Cup At all and as far as I Know Austria Is unannected Since 1945... And also trying to sabotage this tournament in Two ways Is utterly retarded and childish
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: November 28, 2016, 05:26:48 pm »
Nothing but a bad day yesterday. I was really good (in meele) and I lost. Go to hell you winners especially Turkey. Oh and why I am whining? I am done keeping quiet. That was the LAST Tournament I hope for me.
Dont forget my 1v1 Tournament win and other tournaments that I won. I am one of the 100 top players in NW.
And now I will silently wait for Bannerlord.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: November 28, 2016, 05:31:56 pm »
Nothing but a bad day yesterday. I was really good (in meele) and I lost. Go to hell you winners especially Turkey. Oh and why I am whining? I am done keeping quiet. That was the LAST Tournament I hope for me.
Dont forget my 1v1 Tournament win and other tournaments that I won. I am one of the 100 top players in NW.
And now I will silently wait for Bannerlord.

You always had an inflated opinion of yourself, Petl. See you in Bannerlord :)

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #952 on: November 28, 2016, 05:43:58 pm »
I am one of the 1000 top players in NW.
More realistic.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #953 on: November 28, 2016, 05:44:12 pm »
Are there plans to do a normal NWWC before the end of NW?

Personally would like to actually give it a good try and next time actually practice with team GB. I think we did respectable despite being new to each others play styles though :D

Also I am glad I got good feedback with regards to the servers. Whenever they are needed 18e is always happy to provide.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #954 on: November 28, 2016, 05:54:29 pm »
I am one of the 1000 top players in NW.
More realistic.

He would fuck you up. No jock.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline SilentPain

• Sergeant Major
  • retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SilentPain, SP, Vidar, TheBearJew
« Reply #955 on: November 28, 2016, 05:55:56 pm »
fucking shit server next time german one  :-*

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: November 28, 2016, 06:08:56 pm »
fucking shit server next time german one  :-*
Never! :D

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #957 on: November 28, 2016, 06:12:19 pm »
fucking shit server next time russian one  :-*
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: November 28, 2016, 06:15:16 pm »
fucking shit server next time russian one  :-*
Lets be honest friend, even a German server would be better :-*