13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 133235 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #525 on: October 31, 2016, 05:18:39 pm »
People are obviously joking Melton. You Scandinavians have this convorsation every year.

Last year I believe Carolus was against the idea.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: October 31, 2016, 05:23:10 pm »
I'm not surprised to see people fail to get the point and not taking it seriously.
"Let's just have 4 teams." as if having a coalition, rather than having the nations of said coalition not participate, will decrease the amount of teams participating. Like, what? That's the exact opposite.
Sweden has more than enough people playing to form a team, Denmark and Norway however that would be fair play. The competition shouldn't be held at ransom, just as it was last year edition with the Russians and Ukrainians saying they wanted a coalition (yet now they both happily have teams), the swedes have already entered a team and so they should stick to it, which I'm sure they will so there's literally no problem here. Sorry for having a joke.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:31:18 pm by Gi »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #527 on: October 31, 2016, 07:44:16 pm »
Last edition, there was a DK/NOR team allowed to take part.
I did not see an explicit post of Rommel saying that he doesnt agree to make it happen again.
So what are you even arguing about ?  Did I miss something ? ???
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 31, 2016, 08:18:21 pm »
I did not see an explicit post of Rommel saying that he doesnt agree to make it happen again.
I showed interest in joining a team, either danish, danish/norwegian, or scandinavian. I can't, however lead it myself, so I'm open to whatever, as long as someone shows interesting in making a team.
Some felt it was necessary to deny the option of a coalition, because "Sweden can easily find enough people".
I don't know how that makes it easier for me.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #529 on: October 31, 2016, 08:37:28 pm »
I showed interest in joining a team, either danish, danish/norwegian, or scandinavian. I can't, however lead it myself, so I'm open to whatever, as long as someone shows interesting in making a team.
Some felt it was necessary to deny the option of a coalition, because "Sweden can easily find enough people".
Well Danish players I can think of that could be in the team: You,Tallest,Abe
Norwegian players: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NorwayNWWC/members couple of guys in that group are still actively playing

Bearing in mind it is a 5v5 competition done in one to two days I don't think that its that hard of an ask to add people and ask if they can be there on the day,however for a full NWWC tourny it looks like you may be hard pressed to find enough people.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 31, 2016, 09:12:51 pm »
xdee
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #531 on: October 31, 2016, 10:18:17 pm »
People are obviously joking Melton. You Scandinavians have this convorsation every year.

Last year I believe Carolus was against the idea.

Nope, I've always been pro Scandinavia

They obviously want us to go on EU1 and look for ppl ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:27:41 pm by Carolusrex »

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #532 on: October 31, 2016, 11:37:51 pm »
I demand team London (LON) because we voted to stay in the EU  >:(

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #533 on: November 01, 2016, 12:08:29 am »
I demand team London (LON) because we voted to stay in the EU  >:(

Cuz stock market is in London that's why, cunts
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 01, 2016, 01:18:34 am »
@Melton Some people have the dignity to admit, that they simply aren't what they used to be and not play at all. Maybe a chance for underdog nations who still have players that wish to represent their country, to place high? I would just love to see 1 nwwc where people actually play as their nation. Will It mean less teams? Yes. Will It mean big nations that usually place high won't take part? YES. Make it a fucking nations cup or call it just another tournament where you create teams of strong players and fuck the rest.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:25:15 am by Raii21 »

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 01, 2016, 01:23:58 am »
@Melton Some people have the dignity to admit, that they simply aren't what they used to be and not play at all. Maybe a chance for underdog nations who still have players that wish to represent their country, to place high? I would just love to see 1 nwwc where people actually play as their nation. Will It mean less teams? Yes. Will It mean big nations that usually place high won't take part? YES. Make it a fucking nations cup or called it just another tournament where you create teams of strong players and fuck the rest.
hit the jackpot right ere

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 01, 2016, 01:32:24 am »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #537 on: November 01, 2016, 01:57:21 am »
@Melton Some people have the dignity to admit, that they simply aren't what they used to be and not play at all. Maybe a chance for underdog nations who still have players that wish to represent their country, to place high? I would just love to see 1 nwwc where people actually play as their nation. Will It mean less teams? Yes. Will It mean big nations that usually place high won't take part? YES. Make it a fucking nations cup or call it just another tournament where you create teams of strong players and fuck the rest.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 01, 2016, 04:20:04 am »
Of what I've said, what are you responding to?