Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 548595 times)

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
you are shit, maybe this guy can help you
Spoiler
[close]
how play  warband nw in real life

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
🥈2nd Place in MDGL 2021 🥈

After a two month long tournament the MDGL came to an end yesterday with a disappointing match versus 71st where we lost 10 - 15. It was always going to a tough match, a very tough match but at the same time a very winnable one too. After loosing the first 6 rounds straight out the GermanDogs managed to gather momentum and start trading rounds with the very experienced 71st team lead by DarkTemplar in a 7v7 format. It was close but the rounds weren't there for us and the maths didn't work in our favour and the 71st took it home. GG WP was an excellent DGL tournament and a very good strong showing from the 45thN Boys in their first DGL well done and best of luck in the next one!

Spoiler

Also there was like a 230 euro cash prize pool so next time please lets not fucking throw I want my money  ;D
[close]

« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 12:30:35 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Congratz to your german team, always cool to see such a bunch assemble for a national competition and perform, a second place against the 71st is nothing to be ashamed of and it will surely help the 45thN's cohesion on the long run!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
Congratz to your german team, always cool to see such a bunch assemble for a national competition and perform, a second place against the 71st is nothing to be ashamed of and it will surely help the 45thN's cohesion on the long run!

Thanks Tards, however at the same time, the prize money would've also helped with the 45thN's cohesion in the long run! get in my belly
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
there is only so much your belly can take you greedy fuck
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
    • View Profile
🥈2nd Place in MDGL 2021 🥈

After a two month long tournament the MDGL came to an end yesterday with a disappointing match versus 71st where we lost 10 - 15. It was always going to a tough match, a very tough match but at the same time a very winnable one too. After loosing the first 6 rounds straight out the GermanDogs managed to gather momentum and start trading rounds with the very experienced 71st team lead by DarkTemplar in a 7v7 format. It was close but the rounds weren't there for us and the maths didn't work in our favour and the 71st took it home. GG WP was an excellent DGL tournament and a very good strong showing from the 45thN Boys in their first DGL well done and best of luck in the next one!

Spoiler

Also there was like a 230 euro cash prize pool so next time please lets not fucking throw I want my money  ;D
[close]
very good live stream on match with maskman how at football match in real life
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 07:39:44 pm by poberta »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
    • View Profile
*snip*
this is so  much epic
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:57:14 am by maskmanmarks »

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again