Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188895 times)

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #1260 on: February 07, 2017, 09:05:53 am »
In-game Name: 77_Maj_Malakith
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Herishey
Reason For Ban: I think he randomly banned me along with lots of others during this time
Time/date (If Known): I think the 23rd around 9ish, not 100%
Apology/Statement Against Ban: If i did anything wrong then sorry but i had been playing for about an hour and half of that time with herishey before he just banned me. Seeing the fact some others got banned on the same day i would guess it was either him/someone using his pc but idk. Herishey did tell me after on steam that he would unban me but hasnt yet
Player ID (If Known): 814170

He did, I chose to reban you. Considering its your 8th ban. Feel free to reapply for an unban Feb 6th.

It's time :3 unban plz + sorry :c

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1261 on: February 07, 2017, 05:53:34 pm »
In-game Name: FKMYASS[RON]-Maccle
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Bob was the guy who permed me but some other admin slayed me twice.
Reason For Ban: I joined the server, played for less than 1 minute. Someone purposely tkd someone else next to me and the admin slayed me so I wrote "? ? ?" in chat. And then the admin wrote in admin chat "Do not purposely team kill" And I said "I didnt r u retarded xD" and then the next round the admin slayed me again so I said "? ? ?" and then he wrote "do not insult an admin" so I said "I wouldnt if u did ur job well xD" and then I got perma banned. Pretty solid admins. You can see it all in the logs, not only did I not tk anyone to begin with I also didnt hurt anyone or do anything at all.The admin is literally causing more harm to the server than good. It would literally be better if he didn't do his job at all, the server would be better off.
Time/date (If Known): like 1 minute ago. - Febuary 7th
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry for insulting an admin plz unban me.
Player ID (If Known): 427772
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:15:03 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline martin464646

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 07, 2017, 05:59:20 pm »
In-game Name: buha
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): nut sure
Reason For Ban: TK (seemed like it was on purpose ) well it wasnt , though I trolled afterwards so I kinda deserved it
Time/date (If Known): February 06, 2017, 08:43:22 pm (time of admins response on forums)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: First time I got banned , cuz foxy cant take troll , also I shall strive not to tk, but well thats the point of training , getting better and avoiding tks (ididnttk on purpose but said I'm not sry cuz memes) :>
Player ID (If Known): idk
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:17:57 pm by martin464646 »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1263 on: February 07, 2017, 06:45:09 pm »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Bob was the guy who permed me but some other admin slayed me twice.
Reason For Ban: I joined the server, played for less than 1 minute. Someone purposely tkd someone else next to me and the admin slayed me so I wrote "? ? ?" in chat. And then the admin wrote in admin chat "Do not purposely team kill" And I said "I didnt r u retarded xD" and then the next round the admin slayed me again so I said "? ? ?" and then he wrote "do not insult an admin" so I said "I wouldnt if u did ur job well xD" and then I got perma banned. Pretty solid admins. You can see it all in the logs, not only did I not tk anyone to begin with I also didnt hurt anyone or do anything at all.The admin is literally causing more harm to the server than good. It would literally be better if he didn't do his job at all, the server would be better off.
The epitome of stupid.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1264 on: February 07, 2017, 07:44:33 pm »
In-game Name: 77_Maj_Malakith
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Herishey
Reason For Ban: I think he randomly banned me along with lots of others during this time
Time/date (If Known): I think the 23rd around 9ish, not 100%
Apology/Statement Against Ban: If i did anything wrong then sorry but i had been playing for about an hour and half of that time with herishey before he just banned me. Seeing the fact some others got banned on the same day i would guess it was either him/someone using his pc but idk. Herishey did tell me after on steam that he would unban me but hasnt yet
Player ID (If Known): 814170

He did, I chose to reban you. Considering its your 8th ban. Feel free to reapply for an unban Feb 6th.

It's time :3 unban plz + sorry :c

Unbanned.

Reason For Ban: TK (seemed like it was on purpose ) well it wasnt , though I trolled afterwards so I kinda deserved it
Time/date (If Known): February 06, 2017, 08:43:22 pm (time of admins response on forums)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: First time I got banned , cuz foxy cant take troll , also I shall strive not to tk, but well thats the point of training , getting better and avoiding tks (ididnttk on purpose but said I'm not sry cuz memes)

Post here on 9th for your unban.

Shouldn't have insulted admins, some of them are butthurts. Unbanned.

Spoiler
i'd be edgy as well tbh xd
[close]
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1265 on: February 07, 2017, 07:46:24 pm »
Was literally just typing the same post, great autists think alike Kore.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

ItsAlex

« Reply #1266 on: February 07, 2017, 09:00:57 pm »
In-game Name:24e_AdC_Alex / BE_Alex
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):/
Reason For Ban: Racism and teamkilling i think.
Time/date (If Known):1 month ago i think.
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i'm sorry what i did and i will not do it again please.
Player ID (If Known) : 1222007

David_Schrein

« Reply #1267 on: February 08, 2017, 02:25:22 pm »
In-game Name: move
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Logban
Reason For Ban: Double spawn / Insulting
Time/date (If Known): Logban dont know
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I wont Double spawn or Insult, Didnt even know i was banned or something 
Player ID (If Known): 1269742
Needed to post on the 8th

ItsAlex

« Reply #1268 on: February 08, 2017, 02:26:59 pm »
In-game Name:24e_AdC_Alex / BE_Alex
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):/
Reason For Ban: Racism and teamkilling i think.
Time/date (If Known):1 month ago i think.
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i'm sorry what i did and i will not do it again please.
Player ID (If Known) : 1222007
Needed to post on the 7th.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: February 08, 2017, 02:28:54 pm »
Both unabnned.^

Offline martin464646

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: February 09, 2017, 12:35:51 am »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: First time I got banned , cuz foxy cant take troll , also I shall strive not to tk, but well thats the point of training , getting better and avoiding tks (ididnttk on purpose but said I'm not sry cuz memes) :>
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:39:27 am by martin464646 »

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: February 09, 2017, 12:12:37 pm »
Unbanned.

Offline Orestozara

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: February 09, 2017, 02:49:27 pm »

Don't insult admins and listen to what they have to say. Post here on the 8th for your unban.

In-game Name: Orest
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Stark
Reason For Ban: I didn't fight, just stuck at spawn
Time/date (If Known): 6/2/17
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I've made the worst mistake of my life! Forgive me
Player ID (If Known): i dunno

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: February 09, 2017, 04:20:29 pm »
Unbanned^

Offline ivan_bogun

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: February 09, 2017, 09:18:29 pm »
In-game Name:Molodec (im not sure)
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):/ idk
Reason For Ban: my friend was banned on ur server maybe for teamkill 2 ppl after win before round starts :(
Time/date (If Known):2-4 month ago i think.
Apology/Statement Against Ban:pls unban my friend, so many times he has for thinking about his mistakes, so he will not do such things in future :)
Player ID (If Known) : 1249977