Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188895 times)

Offline Monsnic

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2016, 10:21:09 pm »
In-game Name:Monsnic
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Bobertini
Reason For Ban:Impersonation
Time/date (If Known): 1 1/2 weeks? ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Personally my intention wasn't to impersonate it was just to have a random name on at that moment in time.Furthermore it wasn't impersonation as anyone could have that name so despite of it not being mine a new player may come along called that. It's like saying my real life name is used by someone else also, so their fake.Therefore, i should've been asked "are you the 15th conni" if i said yes and wasn't it's impersonation as well as i didn't have any tags on anyway. Despite of that i won't do it again as you're so strict on your rules and i now know a new definition to impersonation than ever before.
Player ID (If Known):1095644
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 10:24:08 pm by Monsnic »

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2016, 10:22:30 pm »
Time/date (If Known): 1 1/2? ago
1 1/2 Ago... Seems legit.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2016, 10:23:34 pm »
Your In-game Name: Timlef
Their In-game Name: Golden
Reason For Ban: bad admin
Evidence (screenshots): he confesses he is bad, proof: https://gyazo.com/1c2747853b0f3b6f5b2b17616aa7bcb6
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) evening

good evening
:-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2016, 11:19:13 pm »
In-game Name: SharZ
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Baristan
Reason For Ban: Double spawn
Time/date (If Known): 07/12/2016 - 17h30 GMT+1
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Double spawn is not good and I'm sorry , i won't do it again
Player ID (If Known): idk
Unbanned.

Unban Request
In-game Name: 72nd_Pfc_DerConrad
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):
Reason For Ban: Teamkills by accident. I teamkilled two teammates in a row and was instantly banned by an admin
Time/date (If Known): 6.12.2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am sorry i just sucked
Unbanned.

In-game Name: Was a good time ago, and I was probably playing with either "Harambe_Dead_Meme", "Bilbo_Waggins", "Bilbo_Gaggins" or "Clearly_Not_Trump"
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Was some time ago, so I don't remember
Reason For Ban: Was playing with a friend, and I was stupid enough to teamkill him twice in a row
Time/date (If Known): No idea, 2 months maybe?
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Was really stupid of me doing that on the server I most play on, I'm sorry and it won't happen again
Player ID (If Known): I don't know

I think these names are very singular and I doubt anyone has them so you should be able to find only one xD, if you could unban me, I will be very thankeful :D
None of these names show in the ban list, please get your player ID.

In-game Name: Garro
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk
Reason For Ban: teamkilling
Time/date (If Known): idk
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i know, it was bad, that guy insulted my reg :С
Post on the 15th for your unban.

In-game Name: 17e_SoD_Noxic
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): logbanned i think
Reason For Ban: teamhitting or so dk
Time/date (If Known): yesterday evening i think
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sry but idk why i got banned so i cant say anything here xd
Player ID (If Known):
Post on the 14th for your unban.

Unban Request
In-game Name: El_Fearo
Reason For Ban: Teamkills, sorry but i do teamkill alot not a reason to logban me for that.
Time/date (If Known): 7.12.2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry but i can't handle my stabs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nothing is on the ban list with that name, please get me your in-game id.

In-game Name: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Helikaon
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): autoban
Reason For Ban: I got autobanned for too many unintentional teamkills in a row  :-\
Time/date (If Known): I can't remember the exact date, but it was about two weeks ago I think.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am really sorry for the many teamkills. I started playing this game again and was not able to get used to the high mouse sensitivity again and also I played way to aggressive. Of course I know that this can't be an excuse for the teamkilling and that I have to and that I will hold myself back a bit more in melee.
Player ID (If Known): 300959
Post on the 7th for your unban.

In-game Name: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Helikaon
Reason For Ban: I got autobanned for too many unintentional teamkills in a row  :-\
Time/date (If Known): I can't remember the exact date, but it was about two weeks ago I think.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am really sorry for the many teamkills. I started playing this game again and was not able to get used to the high mouse sensitivity again and also I played way to aggressive. Of course I know that this can't be an excuse for the teamkilling and that I have to and that I will hold myself back a bit more in melee.
Player ID (If Known): 300959
Unbanned.

In-game Name: 59th_Cloud
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Don't remember
Reason For Ban: I used to play around with my name alot, one day I changed it to SS_Cloud, I got banned without warning.
Time/date (If Known): Don't remember, it was about 2 months ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I forgot to change my name, it was an honest mistake. I don't think its fair to get a perma ban for that.
Player ID (If Known) No.
Unbanned.

I do this request for a friend.

In-game Name: GC_3eMG_QMtr_Centurion
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): don't remember
Reason For Ban: team killing
Time/date (If Known): don't remember
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I know that is bad to tk and i apologize for the inconvenience. I will not do it again.
Player ID (If Known): i don't know
Post on the 14th for your unban.

In-game Name: Ower
Reason For Ban: Team kill
Time/date (If Known): about a month ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: it was an acciedent and i apologise
Player ID (If Known): 1333374
Unbanned.

In-game Name: SilverFlamingo
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Not a clue
Reason For Ban: Was banned along with 5/6 other public players in a series of mass perm bans, didn't post anything in chat. Happened around 6 months ago??. I assume it was a just a rogue admin.
Time/date (If Known): Few months ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I am sorry that i named my character "Falk_wife03"
Player ID (If Known):284837

Unbanned, admin that banned you was Pieter btw.

In-game Name:Monsnic
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Bobertini
Reason For Ban:Impersonation
Time/date (If Known): 1 1/2 weeks? ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Personally my intention wasn't to impersonate it was just to have a random name on at that moment in time.Furthermore it wasn't impersonation as anyone could have that name so despite of it not being mine a new player may come along called that. It's like saying my real life name is used by someone else also, so their fake.Therefore, i should've been asked "are you the 15th conni" if i said yes and wasn't it's impersonation as well as i didn't have any tags on anyway. Despite of that i won't do it again as you're so strict on your rules and i now know a new definition to impersonation than ever before.
Player ID (If Known):1095644
Unbanned.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 13, 2016, 05:58:31 pm »
Monsnic, whilst I agree on your unban due to time. Don't be a donkey and lie on future unban requests again.

You were on with Melyso whom also was impersonating Gi, which lead to a discussion with myself and Gi as well as Melyso in private.

I do not believe you didn't intend to impersonate considering you have an IQ of 1. The reason you were banned is that you were warned for a different reason by another admin. You should have caught onto the fact that you were impersonating at that point.

Also. On a side note. Anyone caught leaving the server to prevent themselves from dying therefore boosting their KDA in the leaderboard is trolling as it disrupts others. This is banworthy.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:00:22 pm by bobertini »

Nock

« Reply #875 on: December 13, 2016, 07:10:31 pm »
Anyone caught leaving the server to prevent themselves from dying therefore boosting their KDA in the leaderboard is trolling as it disrupts others. This is banworthy.

sick, i'll ban more ppl =)

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #876 on: December 13, 2016, 07:11:12 pm »
Monsnic, whilst I agree on your unban due to time. Don't be a donkey and lie on future unban requests again.

You were on with Melyso whom also was impersonating Gi, which lead to a discussion with myself and Gi as well as Melyso in private.

I do not believe you didn't intend to impersonate considering you have an IQ of 1. The reason you were banned is that you were warned for a different reason by another admin. You should have caught onto the fact that you were impersonating at that point.

Also. On a side note. Anyone caught leaving the server to prevent themselves from dying therefore boosting their KDA in the leaderboard is trolling as it disrupts others. This is banworthy.
I wonder who was doing that yesterday... Naughty people!!!

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 13, 2016, 07:15:41 pm »
I might add, they need to then kinda rejoin and keep repeating this. You can't just ban someone because they dc'd once. This ain't no PW scrub.

Offline fearripper123

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 13, 2016, 07:20:29 pm »

I wonder who was doing that yesterday... Naughty people!!!

☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ☞ Get your kda boosts today at discount prices

Also Herishey my name should be 17e_Cad_Zetes in the ban list.

Offline Archangel

• Sergeant
  • ruski
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #879 on: December 13, 2016, 07:35:41 pm »
Unban request
In-game Name: 17th_JR_Gren_Archangel
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: racism
Time/date (If Known): 13.12.2016/ ~18:00 GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry for that, i cant live without gf
Player ID (If Known): -
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 05:13:01 pm by Arhcangel »

Offline manka

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: manka
  • Side: Union
« Reply #880 on: December 13, 2016, 08:14:09 pm »
Unban request
In-game Name: 17th_JR_Gren_manka
Reason For Ban: teamkills
Time/date (If Known): 11.12.2016/ -
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sry , i play with my friends and we teamkilling each other.
Player ID (If Known): -
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 06:49:00 pm by manka »

Offline NoXic

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #881 on: December 14, 2016, 06:18:05 pm »
In-game Name: 17e_SoD_Noxic
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): logbanned i think
Reason For Ban: teamhitting or so dk
Time/date (If Known): yesterday evening i think
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sry but idk why i got banned so i cant say anything here xd
Player ID (If Known):

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
« Reply #882 on: December 15, 2016, 02:40:42 pm »
Two Ban Requests

Your In-game Name: [Rocket]StaffaN
Their In-game Name: 35th_Rct_Tiberius
Reason For Ban: Shooting
Evidence (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818672240     and       https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818672152
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 15.12.2016

Your In-game Name: [Rocket]StaffaN
Their In-game Name: 15th_YR_Cpt_Moussolini
Reason For Ban: Shooting
Evidence (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818672019     and       https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818672152
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 15.12.2016

Professional ESL Rocket League Player

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
« Reply #883 on: December 15, 2016, 03:44:25 pm »
In-game Name: StaffaN
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Jammo
Reason For Ban: I Insulted admin
Time/date (If Known): 15.12.2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I didn't know that he ban me with out warning. I am so sorry, didn't expect the perma ban! (I didn't know that he perma ban me after 1 bad thing what I did.)
Player ID (If Known): 768366
Professional ESL Rocket League Player

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 15, 2016, 03:53:28 pm »
In-game Name: StaffaN
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Jammo
Reason For Ban: I Insulted admin
Time/date (If Known): 15.12.2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I didn't know that he ban me with out warning. I am so sorry, didn't expect the perma ban! (I didn't know that he perma ban me after 1 bad thing what I did.)
Player ID (If Known): 768366

From the moment I got into the server you were insulting other players and being a general nuisance. I warned you on the previous maps and you took it upon yourself to insult me directly, not smart.

Although half of what you said is true I could not simply let it go unpunished!111!1  ;D
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:58:10 pm by JammoSan »