Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188895 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #735 on: November 15, 2016, 12:56:19 am »
try and keep things server related(like rules and who should be banned/unbanned and why/why not) and less about personal attacks.  telling someone to kill themselves is not ok.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #736 on: November 15, 2016, 04:38:27 pm »
Your In-game Name: Tyr
Their In-game Name: 17th_JR_Gren_Ben
Reason For Ban: He teamkilled and immediately left the server to avoid punishment.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 15/11/2016 shortly after 3 pm GMT

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 15, 2016, 05:15:48 pm »
The Groupfighting Server has and always will be a place to practise melee with a bayonet.

The reason I enforce Rule 3 is not because I get offended by what someone may have said, but because using language that can potentially aggravate others and, in some cases, lead to some sort of debate in the chat. Thus, when people have their little debates over free speech vs. political correctness, or just politics in general, what can sometimes happen is they are distracted from the game and stay at spawn because they are typing a response to the whatever may have been said and it just gets everyone riled up.

Keep edginess, politics and social justice out of the Groupfighting Server.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:38:38 pm by Maurice »

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #738 on: November 16, 2016, 01:14:55 pm »
The Groupfighting Server has and always will be a place to practise melee with a bayonet.

The reason I enforce Rule 3 is not because I get offended by what someone may have said, but because using language that can potentially aggravate others and, in some cases, lead to some sort of debate in the chat. Thus, when people have their little debates over free speech vs. political correctness, or just politics in general, what can sometimes happen is they are distracted from the game and stay at spawn because they are typing a response to the whatever may have been said and it just gets every riled up.

Keep edginess, politics and social justice out of the Groupfighting Server.

Spoiler
Crooked Maurice.
[close]
On a serious note though, Maurice is true. I'm Goob and I approve this message.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 16, 2016, 06:16:10 pm »
Your In-game Name: Tyr
Their In-game Name: 17th_JR_Gren_Ben
Reason For Ban: He teamkilled and immediately left the server to avoid punishment.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 15/11/2016 shortly after 3 pm GMT

Banned. Thanks.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #740 on: November 16, 2016, 06:27:06 pm »
In-game Name: 17e_ESO_Louis_Davout 
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Golden
Reason For Ban: Homophobic banter that cant be repeated in this setting due to soft members of the communitea
Time/date (If Known): 16th Nov 5.20ish
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I wasnt aware homo banter had become a more serious offence compared to before so i guess ive been caught out by updates and silly behaviour, i regret my actions and will accept the punishment in its entirety unless community service is a viable option.
Player ID (If Known): 814170

Offline Montenegrian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 16, 2016, 06:33:06 pm »
Reason For Ban: Homophobic banter that cant be repeated in this setting due to soft members of the communitea
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I wasnt aware homo banter had become a more serious offence compared to before so i guess ive been caught out by updates and silly behaviour, i regret my actions and will accept the punishment in its entirety unless community service is a viable option.

You forgot to include shooting and disrespecting/provoking admins

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 16, 2016, 06:37:35 pm »

I shot once and didnt do it again, but i said about homophobic banter, that is what it was, if you feel it was something else thats your choice but in my eyes it was banter so i put the reason as just that :)

Offline Montenegrian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 16, 2016, 06:47:16 pm »

I shot once and didnt do it again, but i said about homophobic banter, that is what it was, if you feel it was something else thats your choice but in my eyes it was banter so i put the reason as just that :)

If you're delusional to the fact that you purposefully enticed the admins when we warned you by saying "haha fagmins!! are you gonna ban me?" or something in the lines of that, that is your blinded perspective especially if you believe that is "banter". Don't exclude stuff from the unban format and explain the situation clearly next time.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 16, 2016, 06:53:23 pm »

If you're delusional to the fact that you purposefully enticed the admins when we warned you by saying "haha fagmins!! are you gonna ban me?" or something in the lines of that, that is your blinded perspective especially if you believe that is "banter". Don't exclude stuff from the unban format and explain the situation clearly next time.

I dont have to explain in detail whatsoever, i just have to give in my opinion the reason for the ban and the admin who banned me, its then upto the head admins to investigate things themselves if they want to lol

Offline Montenegrian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 16, 2016, 07:00:47 pm »

I dont have to explain in detail whatsoever, i just have to give in my opinion the reason for the ban and the admin who banned me, its then upto the head admins to investigate things themselves if they want to lol

Sure thing bud but twisted reasoning to avoid longer punishments isn't the best way to go, but as you said head admins will investigate this if they want to. Not posting on this matter anymore

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 16, 2016, 07:02:39 pm »

Sure thing bud but twisted reasoning to avoid longer punishments isn't the best way to go, but as you said head admins will investigate this if they want to. Not posting on this matter anymore
*Had to change or id be told off by some dutch kid*
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:11:37 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Benchik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_Ben
« Reply #747 on: November 16, 2016, 10:10:09 pm »
In-game Name: Ben
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):I dont know ,who banned me.
Reason For Ban: Teamkill
Time/date (If Known):15/11/2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry for teamkill
Player ID (If Known):-
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:18:29 pm by Benchik »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 17, 2016, 01:12:23 am »
please watch the # of quotes in your posts.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 17, 2016, 12:50:18 pm »

You've been banned for this before. You have no excuse what-so-ever.