Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188895 times)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2016, 02:06:45 pm »
Why u do dis? At least i said the truth, not like 99% of the other ppl who probably teamkilled and got unbanned after they simply write things like: it was a mistake or i was noob

If you think that racism is comparable to teamkilling on a video game then you're off your tits.

Offline Flash117

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mercedes-Benz
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2016, 07:35:27 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: 72nd_Rvt_Flash117
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: tk
Time/date (If Known): 19:32/18.08.2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sry but i had lags by the last 2 tk`s
Player ID (If Known): 1127133

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2016, 07:57:55 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: 72nd_Rvt_Flash117
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: tk
Time/date (If Known): 19:32/18.08.2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sry but i had lags by the last 2 tk`s
Player ID (If Known): 1127133
Post on the 21st for your unban.

Your In-game Name: 18e_Inv_CaroluS
Their In-game Name: Nr88_Sld_Baha
Reason For Ban: Intentional tk at the beginning of a round just before he and his reg left the GF server to go to an event
Evidence (screenshots): http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270600629029341660/887BE1A4B640BDBA7E4450F2D9135335C97B3FCF/
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): Just before 7pm GMT I guess
Banned, thanks for dah report bruvva.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 59th_Legolas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2016, 08:10:16 pm »
In-game Name: 59th_Pte_Legolas
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): No i dont sorry
Reason For Ban: I remember running my mouth and saying admin ban me as a complete joke and them team killing who i thought was a 59th member but it wasnt so i killed the guy infront of him and it wasent him  then i was kicked and banned
Time/date (If Known):18/08/2016 And around 18:40
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Look im sorry for the way i was acting i know it was childish and just stupid
Player ID (If Known):948231

Offline Aldious

• Second Lieutenant
  • Polak et fier !
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2016, 08:14:44 pm »
Hello

Unban request
In-game Name: I was ban under the name "BI_4eGre_Gnd2C_Alpha_McLeon" But I play more often under the tag "16eJG_AdjM_Aldious_McLeon" or "Poumon" or "Queen"
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don't know
Reason For Ban: I don't know, maybe because I made 1 TK on purpose and 2 other accidentally
Time/date (If Known): The 18/08 Betwen 3.00 and 8.00 PM
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry, I never do anything really wrong I think so... Please ? :P
Player ID (If Known): STEAM_0:0:43773507

Offline 59th_Legolas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2016, 10:01:49 am »
Unban Request
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I was running my mouth in a server saying shit and i said ban me as a joke of course and another 59th member team killed  me so i was looking for him when i thought i found him i stabbed him and it wasn't him , changing my luck i killed the guy in front of the guy I team killed and it wasn't him either then i was kicked and perm banned ( I wasn't temp banned on this server before)
Reason For Ban: Team killing (I think)
Time/date (If Known): 18/08/2016 around 6:40-50 pm
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry for being an ignorant little shit acting cocky and all
Player ID (If Known): 948231

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2016, 10:17:49 am »
Hello

Unban request
In-game Name: I was ban under the name "BI_4eGre_Gnd2C_Alpha_McLeon" But I play more often under the tag "16eJG_AdjM_Aldious_McLeon" or "Poumon" or "Queen"
Reason For Ban: I don't know, maybe because I made 1 TK on purpose and 2 other accidentally
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry, I never do anything really wrong I think so... Please ? :P

You and your regiment shoot, teamkill and delay on the server all the time. Other admins will back me up on this but the logs should suffice.

Offline 88th Infantry Regiment

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2016, 12:15:51 pm »
Why do you still keep janne as an admin? He insulted me just because I'm Muslim, called me "Turkroach", gay, faggot and many more.

Nock

« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2016, 12:37:31 pm »
Why do you still keep janne as an admin? He insulted me just because I'm Muslim, called me "Turkroach", gay, faggot and many more.

I have to agree with this. Some days ago, he was on GF with 17e dudes and when someone from 17e actually shot him then he asked us, other admins, to not slay him. Because yes, I forgot but, Janne is allowed to do everything he wants on the server because he's admin and of course he can decide who can break the rules or not, amirite ?

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2016, 01:28:15 pm »

I have to agree with this. Some days ago, he was on GF with 17e dudes and when someone from 17e actually shot him then he asked us, other admins, to not slay him. Because yes, I forgot but, Janne is allowed to do everything he wants on the server because he's admin and of course he can decide who can break the rules or not, amirite ?

Some admins really dont take their job serious anymore especially in the late evening ::)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2016, 07:23:48 pm »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): No i dont sorry
Reason For Ban: I remember running my mouth and saying admin ban me as a complete joke and them team killing who i thought was a 59th member but it wasnt so i killed the guy infront of him and it wasent him  then i was kicked and banned
Time/date (If Known):18/08/2016 And around 18:40
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Look im sorry for the way i was acting i know it was childish and just stupid
Player ID (If Known):948231
Post on the 21st for your unban.

Hello

Unban request
Can't find your ID or any of those names on the ban list, please check your ID on the tropical paradise server.

Why u do dis? At least i said the truth, not like 99% of the other ppl who probably teamkilled and got unbanned after they simply write things like: it was a mistake or i was noob

If you think that racism is comparable to teamkilling on a video game then you're off your tits.

First of all I was making jokes, the Admin was just a stupid Guy who got offended easily, i am by no means racist like i said in my first post i only do it for the lolz. And yes racism is comparable to teamkilling. People who were offended could've simply muted me and all the racism would be over. Try to mute someone when they teamkill.
I said as well i won't do it again cause i've acknowledged that most of the people on this forum/server are way to stupid and are immediately triggered or simply really vulnerable to jokes that have nothing to do with them.
Cool story bro, you know when to post for your unban. :)

Some admins really dont take their job serious anymore especially in the late evening ::)
Message me on Steam for admin complaints, tbh I won't take them too seriously on here so PM me.

Also refrain from posting bullshit on my thread please Pokerguthix, thanks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2016, 07:43:24 pm »
Date and time should not have an influence on your way of administrating the server. That's my opinion at least.

Offline Aldious

• Second Lieutenant
  • Polak et fier !
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2016, 08:29:52 pm »
Hello

Unban request
Can't find your ID or any of those names on the ban list, please check your ID on the tropical paradise server.

Normally it's 435508

Thanks you ^^

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2016, 10:23:58 pm »
Hello

Unban request

Normally it's 435508

Thanks you ^^
Post on the 20th for your unban.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2016, 10:56:48 pm »
Don't post here if it isn't one of the following: unban or ban request. Conversations can go to pms