Author Topic: UFC - NW  (Read 45307 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: UFC - NW
« Reply #405 on: March 21, 2021, 06:40:37 pm »
how the turn tables

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #406 on: March 21, 2021, 06:40:53 pm »
bruh moment
click here to join the 84th

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #407 on: March 21, 2021, 09:34:17 pm »
God I love this community
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #408 on: March 21, 2021, 09:47:51 pm »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #409 on: March 21, 2021, 11:50:02 pm »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #410 on: March 22, 2021, 03:14:48 am »
Lmfaoooooooo holy shit pinoy the filipino fuckboy with 10k hours on warband jumps on the train.

Arent you like close to 30 now?
Nice, so your life consists of watching pro fighters on tv because you got bullied as teenager or something. Posting pics of me on the forums to nerds really asserts your masculinity huh? As if my appearence is somehow flawed lmao

Sad that your parents emigrated to the US only to raise a toxic piece of shit like yourself  8)

So your life consists of being a hermit huh? Straight from your linkedin page  8)
weirdo

You're legit insane. Congratz
Lol you see how this works right? You make fun of me for my hobbies and it's alright, but when I do it to you it's wrong huh. You're the definition of someone that can dish it out but can't take it  ;D ;D
Anyways fuck face, I'm done talking with you. Got more important stuff to take care of. Go stuff your head in a book, read your articles, and stop going after random people on fse cause you think you can just walk all over them. We all know you've got bitch tits.
Sad human being. Enjoy the hell that I know you live in bro

Yo I know you ain’t picking beef with pinoy you little shit.  God you suck more cock than I think deadeye did to ody and that’s some daddy issue shit there.  You go from wardop...to Jackie....to lawbringer all the while using autoblock. Who are you again to be calling out a legit beast of a player? I keep forgetting cause your name doesn’t come in conversations unless it’s Mexicant sucking dick. Yeah that’s about it.  Anyways like pinoy said go back into your hermit hole waiting for the second cumming of wardop or Jackie...god damn. Come on here to look around and I see this dumbass calling my boy pinoy out.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #411 on: March 22, 2021, 03:18:35 am »
Spoiler
Lmfaoooooooo holy shit pinoy the filipino fuckboy with 10k hours on warband jumps on the train.

Arent you like close to 30 now?
Nice, so your life consists of watching pro fighters on tv because you got bullied as teenager or something. Posting pics of me on the forums to nerds really asserts your masculinity huh? As if my appearence is somehow flawed lmao

Sad that your parents emigrated to the US only to raise a toxic piece of shit like yourself  8)

So your life consists of being a hermit huh? Straight from your linkedin page  8)
weirdo

You're legit insane. Congratz
Lol you see how this works right? You make fun of me for my hobbies and it's alright, but when I do it to you it's wrong huh. You're the definition of someone that can dish it out but can't take it  ;D ;D
Anyways fuck face, I'm done talking with you. Got more important stuff to take care of. Go stuff your head in a book, read your articles, and stop going after random people on fse cause you think you can just walk all over them. We all know you've got bitch tits.
Sad human being. Enjoy the hell that I know you live in bro

Yo I know you ain’t picking beef with pinoy you little shit.  God you suck more cock than I think deadeye did to ody and that’s some daddy issue shit there.  You go from wardop...to Jackie....to lawbringer all the while using autoblock. Who are you again to be calling out a legit beast of a player? I keep forgetting cause your name doesn’t come in conversations unless it’s Mexicant sucking dick. Yeah that’s about it.  Anyways like pinoy said go back into your hermit hole waiting for the second cumming of wardop or Jackie...god damn. Come on here to look around and I see this dumbass calling my boy Pinoy out.
[close]
Okay old man let me take you back to the retirement home

|Viper|

« Reply #412 on: March 22, 2021, 03:19:31 am »
Pretty much agree with what Bean and Pinoy said. You act like you're super smart and all that but you're not shit. You literally look like a half sack of ape fuck shit, literally you make fun of people for not going to college like what? Lmao. Go back to your circle of buttfucking with you and Lawbringer like you guys always do. Couldn't even respond to Pinoy's posts and just calling him "sad" AKA you have nothing else to say and you're bitch made until someone confronts you.

ALL NOISE NO HIT

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 22, 2021, 03:34:00 am »
Pretty much agree with what Bean and Pinoy said. You act like you're super smart and all that but you're not shit. You literally look like a half sack of ape fuck shit, literally you make fun of people for not going to college like what? Lmao. Go back to your circle of buttfucking with you and Lawbringer like you guys always do. Couldn't even respond to Pinoy's posts and just calling him "sad" AKA you have nothing else to say and you're bitch made until someone confronts you.

ALL NOISE NO HIT

Well he can’t call me out cause I got a real job, college degree, and I don’t play this game....all my shit is already out there. But I mean you know it’s cool picking on people that don’t have college degrees. Cause apparently trade school doesn’t allow for people to get 6 figures salaries.  But bullying people over shit like not having a 4 year degree really helps one have a superiority complex.  Gotta make up for that small dick. 🤷‍♂️ Cheers boys. Cheers.

|Viper|

« Reply #414 on: March 22, 2021, 04:02:14 am »

ALL NOISE NO HIT

Well he can’t call me out cause I got a real job, college degree, and I don’t play this game....all my shit is already out there. But I mean you know it’s cool picking on people that don’t have college degrees. Cause apparently trade school doesn’t allow for people to get 6 figures salaries.  But bullying people over shit like not having a 4 year degree really helps one have a superiority complex.  Gotta make up for that small dick. 🤷‍♂️ Cheers boys. Cheers.
You only got that job because they were low on janitors.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 22, 2021, 04:03:39 am »

ALL NOISE NO HIT

You only got that job because they were low on janitors.

A friend of mine named “Big Ben the Rollie Pullie can’t see his dick” gave me a recommendation.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
« Reply #416 on: March 22, 2021, 04:39:22 am »
Spoiler
[close]

thx pinoy. how tf you look like that and call me spineless bruh moment.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 04:41:13 am by Brian Chiu »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #417 on: March 22, 2021, 04:41:25 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 22, 2021, 04:47:25 am »
Spoiler
[close]

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #419 on: March 22, 2021, 04:53:13 am »
Spoiler
[close]

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.