Author Topic: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server  (Read 49449 times)

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2014, 09:43:56 pm »
Name 1stEPI Yusuf
In-Game Name  1stEPI_A2_Sdt_Yusuf
Experience as admin  server Invasion_COOP_vs_AI
Time you can be on 1pm EST to 23pm I am always there whenever I can.
Why do you want to be a admin? I see many people breaking rules, abusing the build points and that makes the game laggier, also I want to help and provide fun to the server by enforcing the rules of the server and also to organise fun roleplay mode, per example if there is a large majority of the players that want to change the roleplay mode, I will try my best to do so.
+1 good guy, -0.5 already so many admins.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2014, 11:13:07 pm »
:D , Thanks :)

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2014, 11:40:38 pm »
Name 1stEPI Yusuf
In-Game Name  1stEPI_A2_Sdt_Yusuf
Experience as admin  server Invasion_COOP_vs_AI
Time you can be on 1pm EST to 23pm I am always there whenever I can.
Why do you want to be a admin? I see many people breaking rules, abusing the build points and that makes the game laggier, also I want to help and provide fun to the server by enforcing the rules of the server and also to organise fun roleplay mode, per example if there is a large majority of the players that want to change the roleplay mode, I will try my best to do so.
+1 Good Guy and Good Admin

Offline The Real Franz Josef

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thor Gundersen
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2014, 03:15:00 am »
Name : Thor Gundersen
In-Game Name : Security_Chief_Thor
Experience as admin : I have been admin on the 86th_Rifles server, the 3rd_GJB server and a jailbreak server
Time you can be on : From 4pm to 12pm EST time
Why do you want to be a admin? : I want to be an admin because i like to RP, and have played many times in RP servers where many people troll or rdm and just hate that. I want to be an admin to be fair, and make RP fun, enforcing the rules, organising fun game modes and different RPs for many people to enjoy, for example a thing that happened today was that 2 players were left alive and there was no admin on, we were 40 people waiting and one of them was hiding and the other one was running away, we all left the server because it would have gone forever and i would like to be an admin to avoid things like that from happening
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:06:50 am by The Real Franz Josef »

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2014, 09:26:51 am »
No offense to any of the recent players who applied for admin. (And even though I have no power here.) There's already way too many admins.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2014, 10:01:47 am »
No offense to any of the recent players who applied for admin. (And even though I have no power here.) There's already way too many admins.
+1

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2014, 11:48:55 pm »
But the real question is, are they all good and mature admins ?  :o

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2014, 01:11:46 am »
the reason i applied is because it has happened many times that we were a bunch of people wanting to Rp and some people came and tk us all or just attacked the enemy team for no reason. then we were all like we need an admin on, where r all the admins. After like the 5th time this happened to me (getting rdmed or suffering because of trolls and delayers) i decided, why dont i apply for admin? so i came here and did it. Okay, i didnt get the admin but at least you cold give me an admin's steam so i can call him whenever things go to hell in the server and try to fix things.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2014, 10:05:58 am »
New maps for War/Peace roleplay would be nice.

EDIT: Check out Slovenian village map: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39.0
All of these maps are awesome and most of them would be really nice to have in server: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10467.0
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:13:03 am by OttoFIN »

Offline Albinos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2014, 03:10:41 pm »
And what about my unban request? It is accepted or not?

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2014, 11:47:07 pm »
But the real question is, are they all good and mature admins ?  :o
... nope they r not, today we were 50 guys and 10 kept tk all of us... the admins did nothing but to reset the round and fight in admin chat. And one of them got the great idea of making us play naval RP just because of these tk guys. Then, more admins arrived (and i will say more mature aswell) and perma banned all of the trolls. Even though i think it wasnt enough for perma ban. I saw admins fighting and changing maps randomly. One changed to one map and said it was war peace and when the map loaded the other one changed it to ambush. This happened at least 3 times. People were perma banned for silly things and were tk for going wrong class... and the round wasnt even reset. I like playing in this server but today the admins fucked up everything... or at least some cuz some admins are really good.e
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:49:03 pm by The Real Franz Josef »

Offline Patchy_the_Pirate

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ho_Chi_Minh
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2014, 06:31:36 am »
Name: RoyalMarines_Cpl_Patchy_the_Pirate
Server: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server
Event: I was playing like normal, and then an admin showed up, and he/she banned everyone on the server. (Ask Yusuf and Genocidal_Waffle, they were there at the time.)
Time: 7/20/1014
Timezone: U.S.A West Coast
Why we should Unban you: You should unban me because I am a good person, and I usually follow orders and this is a really fun server.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:10:13 am by Patchy_the_Pirate »
Determined to Win

Offline Harald Shnoom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 10:38:10 am »
Name: HaraldShnoom
Server: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server
Event: I was just playing and then another admin showed up(Waffle and Yusuf were already on) and banned me
Time+Date: Around 3 AM July 21th 2014
Timezone: GMT + 1 (Europe Central Time)
Why we should Unban you: I (and a lot of other people) got banned without a warning and for no good reason. I really enjoy your server and almost always follow rules.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:46:05 am by Harald Shnoom »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 08:50:16 pm »
You all are right about the admins. If this doesn't change, I will close that thread, because I won't help badmins like this. I'll try to get all the badmins removed, otherwise.........
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2014, 07:58:01 pm »
Alright I'm assuming that the admin pass has been changed because mine does not work so who can I contact to get the new one? All of the admins on the server have enough sense to respond when I ask their name but are to big of downys to answer my question. I asked every admin and they gave no reply.