Author Topic: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server  (Read 49352 times)

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
  • Founder of Napoleonic Role-Play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Erwin_Rommel, The_Inquisitor
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 03:42:21 pm »
Name: iLegit
In-Game Name: 70th_Cpl_iLegit
Experience as admin: Only once on a jailbreak server which I don't remember it's name (a year old)
Time you can be on: Nearly everyday, most of the day around 7 hours.
Why do you want to be an admin?: I am an active player of Napoleonic Roleplay and I've seen A LOT, I mean A LOT of abusing in the game, and admins not listening to people. I think that I'll be able to fix these stuff. I am an experienced Roleplay in Garry's Mod, GTA: SAMP, WoW and Napoleonic Wars. I've been playing on this server for a long while. I've had a lot of my friends complaining about abusing, racism and such. I promise that I wouldn't do any of them and I think I am capable of speaking proper English which might also help out, and I do have a knowledge of German and Turkish, in case any foreign people come on the server speaking those languages.

-------------------

Accepted

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 03:44:46 pm »
Name: Conway

In-Game Name: Conway

Experience as admin: I have had some VERY good experience as admin of rp servers. Jail Break (My Server) was a roleplay server that would have up to 180 people on at once and with only me as admin sometimes, not many people can say they admined 180+ on a rp server solo. I have also been admin on the 3rdFG HvB and currently still admin on Tropical paradise

Time you can be on: I get home at around 6:30 GMT but can admin into NA times due to my timezone.
Why do you want to be a admin?: Because I feel I could help out a fair bit on this server.

Accepted, add Pope Alexander I. on steam for the password

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 03:45:24 pm »
Name Scorpia

In-Game Name Scorpia_the_Great.

Experience as admin Been an admin on PW Nexus for a year+ now. And was an admin for Cavalry GroupFighting.

Time you can be on Any really. Mostly afternoon - Evening, sometimes past
midnight.

Why do you want to be a admin? A Role Play server on NW, needs active admins, some of them are active, but they can't be on at all times. Players tend to not follow the rules when they don't listen. But that will change when the server rules are more known through the players. I was suggested to apply by an admin in your server. And I thought why not.

Accepted, add Pope Alexander I. on steam to get the admin password

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2014, 07:34:02 pm »
There has been a lot of bad adminning on this server.
Admins randomly attack people for no apparent reason and rule over the server slaying whoever they wish.
For example i marched up and down a ship (no real reason, it just looked smart). The admin 'GERRY' in his infinite wisdom decided that he would attack me with his sword for it.
I actually presumed him to be an average player and asked for him to be slayed for a team hit but no, he was an admin so naturally he was in the eternal right.
I then requested for a reason of why he did this and would not give a reason and instead threatened to slay me for questioning him.
i continued questioning- i was banned.
Not happy with this performance guys, pick your admins carefully or make sure they understand that they themselves have to follow the rules like anyone else.
-Maj Hawk of the 65th Regiment of Foot
aka. 'JackJackAttack'.

And an apology would be nice

Offline iLegit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Rct_iLegit
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 11:31:12 am »
Admins randomly attack people for no apparent reason and rule over the server slaying whoever they wish.
For example i marched up and down a ship (no real reason, it just looked smart). The admin 'GERRY' in his infinite wisdom decided that he would attack me with his sword for it.
I actually presumed him to be an average player and asked for him to be slayed for a team hit but no, he was an admin so naturally he was in the eternal right.
I then requested for a reason of why he did this and would not give a reason and instead threatened to slay me for questioning him.
Not happy with this performance guys, pick your admins carefully or make sure they understand that they themselves have to follow the rules like anyone else.
aka. 'JackJackAttack'.

I think I've witnessed that, I thought you were TKing. I think GERRY misunderstood.

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2014, 03:12:38 pm »
aka. 'JackJackAttack'.

I think I've witnessed that, I thought you were TKing. I think GERRY misunderstood.

Ok that's quite alright, mistakes are made.

Offline shadowycloak

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2014, 04:37:56 am »
Name: Propane_Jesus
Game: Ambush
Server: Napoleonic_Role-Play
Date and Time: 6/29/14, probably 5:00 pm but idk for sure
I was banned because the admin reset the map and then i team killed the admin seconds before we respawned, i honestly didnt know that i couldnt tk at reset.
I would like to be unbanned because i know the rules now, i will no longer tk at reset, and i will listen to admins instructions more carefully, also this is pretty much the only server i play on :)
User ID (incase you need it): 786135

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2014, 06:04:31 am »
I would recommend forcing people to list vouchers in their applications. Good vouchers would be of course current admins or people who are well know in the community as well as people who own the servers they have admin or had admin on. Also contact the owners of the servers they say they were admin on to verify that they were good admins. I could say I was admin on the official server of the 1987763rd LMG50mm regiment of space and I could have banned everyone from it or really abusive. Just suggesting that you do check ups on the admins background to make sure that they can be trusted.

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some sort of a generalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG Robert Murphy
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2014, 06:08:24 am »
We should do the D-Day game mod more!!
Great Server!!!  ;D
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2014, 07:40:49 pm »
A bit too many (In my opinion)  people have gotten admin on this server. And aLOT abuse their admin once they get accepted. Especially when no other admins are around. A good example is Nikos. Who just slayed people randomly for sharing their opinions about the server and it's admins. Admins like him should be removed.

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2014, 09:34:55 pm »
With all this admin abuse it's just telling me to stay clear of this server :P
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Albinos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2014, 12:24:43 am »
Unban request.

Name you got banned: Albinos

Date and time when you were banned: 14/07/2014, 22:30

Reason for the ban: I was playing the partisans on a revolt RP and with a group of french people we decided to kill the enemy commander (the admin: Largoras) for defend our church. The revolt was supposed to begin at the minute 56, but the people begin to fight at 58, and I decided to kill Largoras at 57 and for that he banned me permanently. I'm really sorry for kill you Largoras.

Why should we unban you: Because is the first time in my life that I am banned of one server and because Napoleonic_Role-Play is my favourite server in Mount and Blade and I play on it many times with my brother Xantus.

Thank you to unban me and sorry if my english grammar isn't very well ^^.

Albinos

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 12:47:51 pm »
I want to be grammar n4zi right now.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2014, 01:04:47 pm »
A bit too many (In my opinion)  people have gotten admin on this server. And aLOT abuse their admin once they get accepted. Especially when no other admins are around. A good example is Nikos. Who just slayed people randomly for sharing their opinions about the server and it's admins. Admins like him should be removed.
1+

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2014, 09:11:38 pm »
Name 1stEPI Yusuf
In-Game Name  1stEPI_A2_Sdt_Yusuf
Experience as admin  server Invasion_COOP_vs_AI
Time you can be on 1pm EST to 23pm I am always there whenever I can.
Why do you want to be a admin? I see many people breaking rules, abusing the build points and that makes the game laggier, also I want to help and provide fun to the server by enforcing the rules of the server and also to organise fun roleplay mode, per example if there is a large majority of the players that want to change the roleplay mode, I will try my best to do so.