Author Topic: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server  (Read 49118 times)

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
  • Founder of Napoleonic Role-Play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Erwin_Rommel, The_Inquisitor
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 06:51:34 pm »
I can feel the people aching to form a community - THEY NEED A STEAM GROUP MAN. Why haven't you made one yet Rommel

But I have : https://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamersestate

Feel free to check it out  ;)

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 06:55:06 pm »
Name you got banned: ZeroSkilled
  Date and time when you were banned: 23rd of June
  Reason for the ban: That danske guy (PERM ban for killing him)
  Why should we unban you: Cause it was danske who banned me for a dumb reason. You've done right by removing him from the admin team.

1+ once again for the server.

You have been unbanned. (Ihave told the host of the server to unbann you) I thank you for telling us about Danish and I look forward to see you play on our server.

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 06:56:58 pm »
Name: CoffeeBean
In-Game Name: 77y_Pvt_CoffeeBean
Experience as admin: I am an admin on Pirate_Battle_1 server, also I am applying to be admin on NW_Official_EU_1 server.
Time you can be on: Almost everyday for like 3-4 hours.
Why do you want to be an admin: Because I am experienced, I love the server, love playing Warband, especially NW, and because I know the server rules and am mostly online, and would love to help players whenever I can.

Accepted. Please add Pope Alexander I. to get the admin pass.

Offline Erwin_Rommel

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 07:01:31 pm »
Name : [120th]Twin
In-Game Name :FLIP
Experience as admin :none
Time you can be on :Friday,saturday,Sunday
Why do you want to be a admin? :So I can improve the roleplay and make sure trolls dont come in the server and ruin the game I would help other people how need help in how to play or how to improve

Denied. Unforsantly we need admins with experince.

Offline Twin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 10:23:06 pm »
Name : [120th]Twin
In-Game Name :FLIP
Experience as admin :none
Time you can be on :Friday,saturday,Sunday
Why do you want to be a admin? :So I can improve the roleplay and make sure trolls dont come in the server and ruin the game I would help other people how need help in how to play or how to improve

Denied. Unforsantly we need admins with experince.

I understand but I always wanted to become an admin I know how to react and other problrms in the game I know a lot about it and I can make a differance

Offline Anglorik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 11:58:23 pm »
Name you got banned: Bobby
Date and time when you were banned: 3-7 days ago
Reason for the ban: Asked this admin if slaying me was fun - "NO, BANNING YOU IS"
Why should we unban you: Because I want to be an admin

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 12:45:36 pm »
Name TheHunted (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080210719/)
In-Game Name 15thHussars_Trp_TheHunted
Experience as admin
The Gentlemen Server  (sword Group fighting) TGS_GF
Cav_GF8e_Nolances
Time you can be on (GMT) I can be on mostly any part of the day since I play my computer like all day :P
Why do you want to be a admin? I want to be an admin because I want to help the server out and make it an enjoyable experience for the players on the server. I will punish the rule breakers according to the rules and doing so the players will enjoy the server. I am a mature and respectful person and I can handle situations and scenarios well. I want to lend a hand to the server and offer my services

Thanks for considering my application
`TheHunted

Offline iLegit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Rct_iLegit
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 04:23:03 pm »
Name: iLegit
In-Game Name: 70th_Cpl_iLegit
Experience as admin: Only once on a jailbreak server which I don't remember it's name (a year old)
Time you can be on: Nearly everyday, most of the day around 7 hours.
Why do you want to be an admin?: I am an active player of Napoleonic Roleplay and I've seen A LOT, I mean A LOT of abusing in the game, and admins not listening to people. I think that I'll be able to fix these stuff. I am an experienced Roleplay in Garry's Mod, GTA: SAMP, WoW and Napoleonic Wars. I've been playing on this server for a long while. I've had a lot of my friends complaining about abusing, racism and such. I promise that I wouldn't do any of them and I think I am capable of speaking proper English which might also help out, and I do have a knowledge of German and Turkish, in case any foreign people come on the server speaking those languages.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 04:28:06 pm by iLegit »

Offline shadowycloak

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 05:25:55 pm »
Name: Propane_Jesus
Game: Ambush
Server: Napoleonic_Role-Play
Date and Time: 6/29/14, probably 5:00 pm but idk for sure
I was banned because the admin reset the map and then i team killed the admin seconds before we respawned, i honestly didnt know that i couldnt tk at reset.
I would like to be unbanned because i know the rules now, i will no longer tk at reset, and i will listen to admins instructions more carefully, also this is pretty much the only server i play on :)
User ID (incase you need it): 786135

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 07:03:56 pm »
Name you got banned: Bobby
Date and time when you were banned: 3-7 days ago
Reason for the ban: Asked this admin if slaying me was fun - "NO, BANNING YOU IS"
Why should we unban you: Because I want to be an admin

Which admin did this? I think if you say the truth Alexander should remove this admin. (Going to check the logs)
If he said the truth:   +1 for Unban

Name: iLegit
In-Game Name: 70th_Cpl_iLegit
Experience as admin: Only once on a jailbreak server which I don't remember it's name (a year old)
Time you can be on: Nearly everyday, most of the day around 7 hours.
Why do you want to be an admin?: I am an active player of Napoleonic Roleplay and I've seen A LOT, I mean A LOT of abusing in the game, and admins not listening to people. I think that I'll be able to fix these stuff. I am an experienced Roleplay in Garry's Mod, GTA: SAMP, WoW and Napoleonic Wars. I've been playing on this server for a long while. I've had a lot of my friends complaining about abusing, racism and such. I promise that I wouldn't do any of them and I think I am capable of speaking proper English which might also help out, and I do have a knowledge of German and Turkish, in case any foreign people come on the server speaking those languages.

+1

Name: Propane_Jesus
Game: Ambush
Server: Napoleonic_Role-Play
Date and Time: 6/29/14, probably 5:00 pm but idk for sure
I was banned because the admin reset the map and then i team killed the admin seconds before we respawned, i honestly didnt know that i couldnt tk at reset.
I would like to be unbanned because i know the rules now, i will no longer tk at reset, and i will listen to admins instructions more carefully, also this is pretty much the only server i play on :)
User ID (incase you need it): 786135

I would say let's give him a second chance:   +1 for unban
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2014, 05:34:42 pm »
Name Scorpia

In-Game Name Scorpia_the_Great.

Experience as admin Been an admin on PW Nexus for a year+ now. And was an admin for Cavalry GroupFighting.

Time you can be on Any really. Mostly afternoon - Evening, sometimes past
midnight.

Why do you want to be a admin? A Role Play server on NW, needs active admins, some of them are active, but they can't be on at all times. Players tend to not follow the rules when they don't listen. But that will change when the server rules are more known through the players. I was suggested to apply by an admin in your server. And I thought why not.

Offline Theophilos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 12:02:12 am »
this is a good server

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2014, 05:33:26 am »
Name: Conway

In-Game Name: Conway

Experience as admin: I have had some VERY good experience as admin of rp servers. Jail Break (My Server) was a roleplay server that would have up to 180 people on at once and with only me as admin sometimes, not many people can say they admined 180+ on a rp server solo. I have also been admin on the 3rdFG HvB and currently still admin on Tropical paradise

Time you can be on: I get home at around 6:30 GMT but can admin into NA times due to my timezone.

Why do you want to be a admin?: Because I feel I could help out a fair bit on this server.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2014, 09:29:03 am »
Name: Conway

In-Game Name: Conway

Experience as admin: I have had some VERY good experience as admin of rp servers. Jail Break (My Server) was a roleplay server that would have up to 180 people on at once and with only me as admin sometimes, not many people can say they admined 180+ on a rp server solo. I have also been admin on the 3rdFG HvB and currently still admin on Tropical paradise

Time you can be on: I get home at around 6:30 GMT but can admin into NA times due to my timezone.

Why do you want to be a admin?: Because I feel I could help out a fair bit on this server.

+1
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline 1te Garde Julianator

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DL]III_KBR_Major_Julianator
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2014, 03:15:40 pm »
Name: Julian
In-Game Name: 1teGarde_2B_PFr_Julianator
Experience as admin: At the Killbox Server,  i was admin for the mod Persistent World and i be admin in Lbs and events (NW).
Time you can be on: Timezone. GMT+1: Every day so 3 hours or more i think
Why do you want to be a admin? I want to become an admin because i want that everyone observe the rules and play friendly with other people together.
I have many experience at other servers.
*Steam name: 1teGarde_PFr_Julianator

I hope of a friendly request

Julian