Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20418 times)

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2021, 05:52:47 pm »
You can't make this shit up.

-Sets up a thesis
-Tries to prove it with a source
-Source actually says the complete opposite
-Everything ends in a conspiracy theory

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2021, 06:10:41 pm »
alright I’ve been vaccinated since March with both Pfizer doses. I got my first dose in February. Nothing really happened to me except I feel less horny.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2021, 06:39:03 pm »
Nothing really happened to me except I feel less horny.
Not when I'm around  :P
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2021, 08:00:34 pm »
alright I’ve been vaccinated since March with both Pfizer doses. I got my first dose in February. Nothing really happened to me except I feel less horny.
Imagine focusing on sex instead of Nw

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #214 on: June 08, 2021, 08:21:56 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #215 on: June 08, 2021, 09:42:52 pm »

hahah

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2021, 10:31:06 pm »
Here is the link to the site  -  https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Its set up for anyone who has any reaction up as far as a  family member reporting a  death  where the only  connection is having the vaccine.

Here is a summary of deaths from all Three vaccines  -   

The MHRA has received 396 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 831 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 22 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

In light of this  and where there is any uncertainty   any deaths from taking the vaccine is  too much  - don't forget  catching covid if you are unwell or have a weak immune system is one thing as the virus is just one of those things  - but for a perfectly well person  who would not be affected by the virus  to then have the vaccine  to then die from  having a reaction to it  is surely  not acceptable.   Surely the vaccine makers should be clear about this and not assume that It's 100%  safe for everyone.

"Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death."

You have no way of knowing that  - how are they going to know one way or the other  - but while there is any element of doubt  - remember  covid is a natural occuring event  - the vaccines are a man made  element.
Are you aware that ANY kind of health care is man made. Your PC you used to utter this very stupid statement is man made. This is a nonargument
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline BattlePlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2021, 11:53:35 pm »
Here is the link to the site  -  https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Its set up for anyone who has any reaction up as far as a  family member reporting a  death  where the only  connection is having the vaccine.

Here is a summary of deaths from all Three vaccines  -   

The MHRA has received 396 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 831 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 22 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

In light of this  and where there is any uncertainty   any deaths from taking the vaccine is  too much  - don't forget  catching covid if you are unwell or have a weak immune system is one thing as the virus is just one of those things  - but for a perfectly well person  who would not be affected by the virus  to then have the vaccine  to then die from  having a reaction to it  is surely  not acceptable.   Surely the vaccine makers should be clear about this and not assume that It's 100%  safe for everyone.

"Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death."

You have no way of knowing that  - how are they going to know one way or the other  - but while there is any element of doubt  - remember  covid is a natural occuring event  - the vaccines are a man made  element.
Are you aware that ANY kind of health care is man made. Your PC you used to utter this very stupid statement is man made. This is a nonargument

What I mean  is  - the virus is a  factor of nature  just one of those things  - no one has made it in a lab or anything  so no one can be accountable for its direct  reaction, the vaccine  is different as its deliberately made in a lab  and although  a percentage of people are doing fine with it so far, the facts are some people less so.
How can anyone say for certain that the vaccines are  defiantly not causing any deaths  ask the  families of those who have died  after having the vaccines, ask them if there was any other possible reasons  for their deaths  or if all  the other  reasons are counted out and the only thing left is their  vaccine  uptake  -  what should they do  - make a claim against the vaccine company/the government?
I would not be surprised if that is not happening as we speak  - look out for lots of lawsuits  (possibly)?

I think the  genetic roll out of the vaccine at so called mass centres with volunteers with less knowledge than your GP  is wrong also  how are they going to check your medical records to see if the vaccine might cause you a problem, I guess  these people  will not have a PC with your records  in front of them.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #218 on: June 09, 2021, 12:40:41 am »
Guess it’s a matter of risk perception, if you believe the vaccine is riskier than COVID then it’s not in your best interests to take it! Most people seem to believe that COVID is the riskier option and have therefore been vaccinated

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BattlePlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2021, 12:46:56 am »
Guess it’s a matter of risk perception, if you believe the vaccine is riskier than COVID then it’s not in your best interests to take it! Most people seem to believe that COVID is the riskier option and have therefore been vaccinated

I wonder if the vaccine makers or governments have a freshold  for how many deaths  from the vaccine  would warrant them to susspend  giving it out - how will they know  or  look into this?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #220 on: June 09, 2021, 01:32:11 am »

I wonder if the vaccine makers or governments have a freshold  for how many deaths  from the vaccine  would warrant them to susspend  giving it out - how will they know  or  look into this?
I know certain governments have paused certain vaccines for concerns over blood clotting. But also the incident rate of deaths/administered shots is so low that it would take a much more certain trend to pause them

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 09, 2021, 04:31:16 am »
Turns out Covid-19 might have been made in a lab after all according to WSJ.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-science-suggests-a-wuhan-lab-leak-11622995184
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-report-concluded-covid-19-may-have-leaked-from-wuhan-lab-11623106982

And before you conspiratory nutcases in here claim victory, we don't know if this is true yet and we may never find out.
The leading theory from my understanding is still that it is an animal spillover dieases.
Will be interesting to see if the Biden administrations report will find out anything new though.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 04:34:59 am by Furrnox »

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2021, 04:19:29 am »
I'm from the future, and it still hasn't been proved yet then either.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #223 on: June 10, 2021, 01:51:50 pm »
It's been nothing but a setup from NWO to get us all chipped!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2021, 02:12:57 pm »
It's been nothing but a setup from NWO to get us all chipped!

Because of all the dumb shit you've said on this and the politics thread I can't tell if you're joking or not.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 02:14:42 pm by Furrnox »