Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20421 times)

Nock

Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2021, 05:46:32 pm »
This and the political thread is like visiting a zoo, many interesting creatures to look at, maybe even laugh at for 5 minutes.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2021, 02:31:43 am »
Got the Pfizer vaccine today. Expecting superpowers tomorrow.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 04, 2021, 10:50:40 am »
Had my final dose yesterday made me sleep, nothing has turned green on my body yet.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #198 on: June 04, 2021, 11:34:28 am »
Had my final dose yesterday made me sleep, nothing has turned green on my body yet.

No third arm? man im disappointed..

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2021, 02:51:21 pm »

No third arm? man im disappointed..

Unfortunately

Offline BattlePlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2021, 12:37:31 am »
Has anyone seen the  reported death cases  that have occured and reported after having the vaccines,  where there was no other underlying  factores  (the reason for it being logged and recorded I guess)  I believe it is  currently just over 1000 deaths  and  some other nasty  reactions that surely if they were not there before having the vaccines  - must point a finger in the vaccines direction.

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2021, 01:15:37 am »
Has anyone seen the  reported death cases  that have occured and reported after having the vaccines,  where there was no other underlying  factores  (the reason for it being logged and recorded I guess)  I believe it is  currently just over 1000 deaths  and  some other nasty  reactions that surely if they were not there before having the vaccines  - must point a finger in the vaccines direction.
any reliable data on that?

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 07, 2021, 01:17:49 am »

Would love to see that too lol.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2021, 05:04:30 pm »
Just tried putting a coin on a vaccinated friend and the coin stuck like magnet.

Came back here to tell you - I TOLD YOU SO

Have fun with that bionic microchip ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Would love to see that too lol.

Lmfao

>Doesn't read any data ever.
>Starts sentence with muh friend.

Okay dude.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2021, 08:26:00 pm »
source?

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2021, 01:21:35 am »

All memes aside though as I said before many pages ago, Covid is a real thing, but it's overexaggerated by the media and politicians, it's a new pawn in their collection of chess pieces.

Offline BattlePlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2021, 02:20:55 am »
Here is the link to the site  -  https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Its set up for anyone who has any reaction up as far as a  family member reporting a  death  where the only  connection is having the vaccine.

Here is a summary of deaths from all Three vaccines  -   

The MHRA has received 396 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 831 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 22 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

In light of this  and where there is any uncertainty   any deaths from taking the vaccine is  too much  - don't forget  catching covid if you are unwell or have a weak immune system is one thing as the virus is just one of those things  - but for a perfectly well person  who would not be affected by the virus  to then have the vaccine  to then die from  having a reaction to it  is surely  not acceptable.   Surely the vaccine makers should be clear about this and not assume that It's 100%  safe for everyone.

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2021, 11:46:25 am »
Here is the link to the site  -  https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Its set up for anyone who has any reaction up as far as a  family member reporting a  death  where the only  connection is having the vaccine.

The MHRA has received 396 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 831 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 22 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

In light of this  and where there is any uncertainty   any deaths from taking the vaccine is  too much  - don't forget  catching covid if you are unwell or have a weak immune system is one thing as the virus is just one of those things  - but for a perfectly well person  who would not be affected by the virus  to then have the vaccine  to then die from  having a reaction to it  is surely  not acceptable.   Surely the vaccine makers should be clear about this and not assume that It's 100%  safe for everyone.

"Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death."

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2021, 12:55:28 pm »
Geting my 2nd dose of Pfizer next week, lets hope that i dont die lol

Offline BattlePlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2021, 05:11:41 pm »

"Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death."

You have no way of knowing that  - how are they going to know one way or the other  - but while there is any element of doubt  - remember  covid is a natural occuring event  - the vaccines are a man made  element.