Is Windflower a team player?

Yes
10 (9.5%)
No
35 (33.3%)
Imgay
60 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll  (Read 133487 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1020 on: September 16, 2017, 12:43:06 am »
cool reg
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1021 on: September 16, 2017, 02:16:08 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Left hook Larry > Shuffle shuffle h-bomb
Spoiler
[close]
Hendo literally only relied on the h-bomb that fight. Bisping won it pretty comfortablely
Hendo really messed him up, the amount of damage done to Bisping compared to Henderson is ridiculous. Nearly knocked him out again a couple times during that fight, Bisping really is lucky

If you watch the fight again, Bisping got tagged twice by the h-bomb and the most it did was put him on his back. He was just defending from his back and nothing else hendo threw really hit him. He didn't really do anything but nothing was done to him during those rounds. Also, bisping gets cut a lot in his fights so he's the anti-Anderson Silva in that respect.
[close]
He knocked him down on his ass TWICE and ground and pounded him. I think it was enough imo seeing as Bisping didn't really fuck Henderson up like that.
Bisping has the GSP face. If you hit him like at all, he will bleed. Henderson literally only hit him with his hbomb and about 20 seconds of shitty gnp. Bisping, while not throwing the biggest shots, lit him up for the rest of the fight. Same thing with Anderson. He won 3 rounds and lost 2(One he was winning until he became retarded).

I feel terrible for using literally metaphorically

dan Henderson was on roids
no
trt is pretty close tbh. It definitely should be called a legal PED/T.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:22:59 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1022 on: September 16, 2017, 02:27:52 am »

Don't hide it, Dan, we're all friends here. :)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1023 on: September 16, 2017, 03:11:58 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Hendo literally only relied on the h-bomb that fight. Bisping won it pretty comfortablely
Hendo really messed him up, the amount of damage done to Bisping compared to Henderson is ridiculous. Nearly knocked him out again a couple times during that fight, Bisping really is lucky

If you watch the fight again, Bisping got tagged twice by the h-bomb and the most it did was put him on his back. He was just defending from his back and nothing else hendo threw really hit him. He didn't really do anything but nothing was done to him during those rounds. Also, bisping gets cut a lot in his fights so he's the anti-Anderson Silva in that respect.
[close]
He knocked him down on his ass TWICE and ground and pounded him. I think it was enough imo seeing as Bisping didn't really fuck Henderson up like that.
Bisping has the GSP face. If you hit him like at all, he will bleed. Henderson literally only hit him with his hbomb and about 20 seconds of shitty gnp. Bisping, while not throwing the biggest shots, lit him up for the rest of the fight. Same thing with Anderson. He won 3 rounds and lost 2(One he was winning until he became retarded).

no
[close]
tbh Bisping just isn't lucky enough to win this next fight. GSP is going to be GSP and win the full 5 round fight. 

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: September 16, 2017, 03:23:37 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]
tbh Bisping just isn't lucky enough to win this next fight. GSP is going to be GSP and win the full 5 round fight.
GSP is 15 pounds lighter, hasn't fought in years, and really only has a jab. Bisping has pretty good takedown defense. GSP is really going to have to wrestlefuck bisping and probably lay and pray.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1025 on: September 16, 2017, 03:29:30 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]
GSP is 15 pounds lighter, hasn't fought in years, and really only has a jab. Bisping has pretty good takedown defense. GSP is really going to have to wrestlefuck bisping and probably lay and pray.
Which is what GSP does best

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Oatmeal

« Reply #1026 on: September 16, 2017, 03:37:36 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]

GSP is gonna get knocked the fook out

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: September 16, 2017, 04:49:07 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]
15 pounds is a lot and jJhnny Hendricks showed the cracks. I don't think GSP has a chance tbh

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1029 on: September 16, 2017, 05:38:12 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]
15 pounds is a lot and jJhnny Hendricks showed the cracks. I don't think GSP has a chance tbh
Eh, WW-MW transition isn't rough. He's obviously more comfortable fighting at MW at this point in his life I guess too. Johny Hendricks v GSP was Big Rig prime. Hendricks is a MW now too.

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1030 on: September 16, 2017, 08:26:19 am »
I pissed off babyG so hard that he raged quit on csgo.
 :P :D :D :D
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: September 16, 2017, 02:51:16 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]
Eh, WW-MW transition isn't rough. He's obviously more comfortable fighting at MW at this point in his life I guess too. Johny Hendricks v GSP was Big Rig prime. Hendricks is a MW now too.
Pig rig is also an undersized mw. From the promos pictures I've seen, GSP isn't looking the greatest but we'll have to see.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1032 on: September 16, 2017, 05:55:17 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

no
[close]
Pig rig is also an undersized mw. From the promos pictures I've seen, GSP isn't looking the greatest but we'll have to see.
[close]
GSP has evolved into a MW, deal wit it

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #1033 on: September 16, 2017, 07:09:19 pm »
I pissed off babyG so hard that he raged quit on csgo.
 :P :D :D :D
i like ur new picture on fse

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1034 on: September 16, 2017, 08:40:08 pm »
At least it's not anime, the ultimate sin.