Poll

Are the "Oldest Pyramids of the world" that were found in Crimea, the real reason for the War?

Yes! Putin only took Crimea because of the alien pyramids.
13 (61.9%)
Yes! I don't believe that the pyramids were made by aliens, but I do believe that Russia took Crimea because of the incredible cultural treasures hidden inside them.
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 369008 times)

Offline EliasMartinW

• Second Lieutenant
  • Путин научит тебя любить Родину
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #1005 on: March 12, 2014, 01:44:01 pm »
Turin yes there are right winged armed groups in Ukraine but neither the EU or US have supported them.
Not even the current governement supports them. I somewhere found a video (let me see if I find it again) where the leader of the right sector is claiming to kill the new PM because he got a price on his head for crimes.

That is not true. The right wing armed groups are the ones in power, as they are elements of svoboda and the fascist party.

Also how the fuck can anyone support the wermacht? It's disgusting that someone would have a wermacht soldier as a profile pic.
Holo <3
Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1006 on: March 12, 2014, 02:03:32 pm »
This is why I hate politics.

Take a break. I don't want to see this kind of argument here again.

Kielbasa!

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #1007 on: March 12, 2014, 04:39:55 pm »
Aaand unlocked again.

EliasMartinW, I would advise you to look into the facts before making such wild claims, none of the nationalistic parties are represented in the current parliament.

In any case, you have nationalistic parties and people in every country, for instance in Germany you have the NPD, in Netherlands the Wilders party... It doesn't mean the country is run by fascistic nationalists. Especially not in Ukraine right now.

But lets drop that discussion and move to the latest news.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 12, 2014, 04:52:28 pm »
(Trust me, this is on-topic)

The reason you see extremists in the news a lot when stuff happens, is namely because of two reasons. 1. Reporters try to find them. Why? Because it gives a good show. And 2. Extremists are extreme. They will be the first to take the streets and they'll be the first to get in fights.

Offline EliasMartinW

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 12, 2014, 05:01:08 pm »
Aaand unlocked again.

EliasMartinW, I would advise you to look into the facts before making such wild claims, none of the nationalistic parties are represented in the current parliament.

In any case, you have nationalistic parties and people in every country, for instance in Germany you have the NPD, in Netherlands the Wilders party... It doesn't mean the country is run by fascistic nationalists. Especially not in Ukraine right now.

Childish claim? Read something not from CNN.

Also the reason why he locked the thread was because Archduke Sven wrote a very mean comment to me which he or someone then deleted.
Holo <3
Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 12, 2014, 05:05:50 pm »
You're really full of yourself, aren't you, mate?

Offline EliasMartinW

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 12, 2014, 05:09:36 pm »
Holo <3

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 12, 2014, 05:09:52 pm »
Aaand unlocked again.

Childish claim? Read something not from CNN.

Also the reason why he locked the thread was because Archduke Sven wrote a very mean comment to me which he or someone then deleted.

My god, that may be the most childish response I've ever seen. If you actually believe this you're going to be continually surprised when you get threads locked and you get warned when it was "other people's faults". He was on one side of the argument - you were on the other. Both parties were involved equally. Learn to take responsibility for your actions; it'll do well for you.

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #1013 on: March 12, 2014, 05:22:21 pm »
Says a guy with an anime character based on imperialist-period german.

But anyway, while I suggest not getting all your claims and idea's from Russia Today. The Right Sector is bad and the governement and parliament know that. They won't ever be in power.

Offline EliasMartinW

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 12, 2014, 06:10:19 pm »
Says a guy with an anime character based on imperialist-period german.

But anyway, while I suggest not getting all your claims and idea's from Russia Today. The Right Sector is bad and the governement and parliament know that. They won't ever be in power.

But they do, since the Ultra right wing had almost 10 % in the 2010 election, and prob a lot more now. (Svoboda)
And there is a lot more of ultra right wing parties.

The party of regions, which had 49 % is pretty much non-exsistant. And the communist party is pretty much gone since their HQ has been raided and taken over by Nazi thugs.

So that leaves us with the Svoboda, fascist party and other petty right wing groups.
Holo <3

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 12, 2014, 06:26:43 pm »
Your logic is appalling and I feel no need to even counter your statements.

Offline EliasMartinW

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 12, 2014, 06:33:02 pm »
Eummm ok... What i am saying is that the current regime is made up of the Ultra right wing, and they are using militas for security, and these militas are nazis.

The governement is the right sector, and they are turning ukraine into a military state.
Holo <3

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 12, 2014, 07:04:31 pm »
You're insane.

Offline Diplex

• Vital Supporter
  • Colonel Edward B. Fowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 12, 2014, 07:05:58 pm »
He is no different on the Scandinavian forums. Let him love his Russia, harm is done to whom harm embraces.

Offline EliasMartinW

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 12, 2014, 07:36:43 pm »
Yes, im insane because i don't support an undemocratic government.
Holo <3