Poll

Are the "Oldest Pyramids of the world" that were found in Crimea, the real reason for the War?

Yes! Putin only took Crimea because of the alien pyramids.
13 (61.9%)
Yes! I don't believe that the pyramids were made by aliens, but I do believe that Russia took Crimea because of the incredible cultural treasures hidden inside them.
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 369016 times)

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #4830 on: July 01, 2015, 09:20:39 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

but, there are several photos of russian tanks crossing the border in ukraine, fggggggt
Yeah, those picture from Georgia, I know.

Taken in Donetsk.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: July 01, 2015, 09:24:56 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

but, there are several photos of russian tanks crossing the border in ukraine, fggggggt
Yeah, those picture from Georgia, I know.

Taken in Donetsk.
I see armed men on vehicles. Funny enough, even in the url it says Militants_drive_through_Donetsk_this_morning_as_Ukrainians_said
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4832 on: July 01, 2015, 09:27:59 pm »
Why still deny that Russian regulars are fighting in Ukraine? It doesn't even really matter at this point.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: July 01, 2015, 09:28:29 pm »
It doesn't even really matter at this point.
That's right.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4834 on: July 01, 2015, 09:30:38 pm »
i think the real question to be asked is how the fuck has this been going on for 18 months?

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: July 01, 2015, 10:59:26 pm »
I love how Pro-Ruskis went from 'There are no Russian Regulars in Ukraine' to 'of course there are Russian Regulars in Ukraine, you're stupid for not knowing it' within no time.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: July 02, 2015, 10:42:34 am »
Either that or they went from 'there is no tangible evidence' to 'there is or still isn't any tangible evidence' rather than taking a belligerent's word for it from the get go.

i think the real question to be asked is how the fuck has this been going on for 18 months?

Mainly thanks to the training exercises being held at the border that provide plausible deniability and cover of troop movements.

Additionally; attempting to differentiate Russian regular soldiers who are in disguise in a Russian speaking part of town from local irregulars or even Russian military volunteers is an exercise in futility unless you happen to get lucky. What makes it worse is the blatant use of manipulated, fake or fraudulent images being passed off as evidence by both sides for either NATO/Ukraine or Russian aggression. The US government itself has been caught out a number of time relying on so called evidence that turned out to be false, misleading or simply fraudulent. Thus; even if you manage to take a photo of Russian regulars crossing the border; there is no landmark on that multi thousand km border to get a conclusive smoking gun photo.

Even if we rely on the modern equipment the separatists are seemingly lugging about there is still the plausible deniability of it being possible weapons transfer from Russia or captured equipment.

It doesn't even really matter at this point.
That's right.

It certainly doesn't because there is little we can or are willing to do about it aside from sanctions. Additionally; going to far could be dangerous or extremely uncomfortable for a country where our desire of regime change doesn't outweigh our desire to avoid confrontation with a nuclear armed power.

It has taken months of great journalistic efforts by groups like Vice News to actually find something akin to a massive smoking gun and present as information from a non-belligerent. But even if you consider the implication of Russian servicemen fighting in the Ukraine being found out; all Russia has to do is state that these men went AWOL without permission to go fight for their brothers in Donetsk etc.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:41:10 am by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: July 02, 2015, 08:35:29 pm »
I think Simon's VICE piece a few weeks ago did a pretty good job of confirming Russians in Ukraine. Still though, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: July 02, 2015, 09:10:16 pm »
I think Simon's VICE piece a few weeks ago did a pretty good job of confirming Russians in Ukraine. Still though, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

there are no russians in ukraine fagg*t

its censored calm the fuck down

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: July 02, 2015, 09:14:43 pm »

Damn, you nearly triggered me there. Thanks for the *

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: July 02, 2015, 09:27:08 pm »

Damn, you nearly triggered me there. Thanks for the *

dont want to offend any nig*ers here

trying to keep it clean for these q*eers

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: July 03, 2015, 06:38:53 am »
Banned for offending the Nation of Nigeria.

It was a great piece. It was previously difficult to tell in what capacity they where being sent there, if they were being sent as complete units, if they were actually ordered or encouraged to go, whether they were still operating under Russian military hierarchy and whether or not the support on the front-lines was limited to special forces or entire regular units. On that last point the latter seems to be the case. 

The assumption and suspicion for greater Russian military involvement in Ukraine was there but the evidence was always more suggestive than conclusive when attempting to get a picture of the overall scale of Russian involvement. As time goes by though the evidence begins to stack.

I'd be interested to know just how many Russian units operate in the Ukraine at any given time, given that the Ukraine has thrown over 30,000(?) men at the problem.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 07:15:26 am by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: July 12, 2015, 04:42:29 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #4843 on: July 12, 2015, 06:48:16 am »
Banned for offending the Nation of Nigeria.

It was a great piece. It was previously difficult to tell in what capacity they where being sent there, if they were being sent as complete units, if they were actually ordered or encouraged to go, whether they were still operating under Russian military hierarchy and whether or not the support on the front-lines was limited to special forces or entire regular units. On that last point the latter seems to be the case. 

The assumption and suspicion for greater Russian military involvement in Ukraine was there but the evidence was always more suggestive than conclusive when attempting to get a picture of the overall scale of Russian involvement. As time goes by though the evidence begins to stack.

I'd be interested to know just how many Russian units operate in the Ukraine at any given time, given that the Ukraine has thrown over 30,000(?) men at the problem.
I'm just curious as to why the US and NATO/EU are using sanctions to counter Russia considering the effects that they're having on EU economies as well as Russia's. I would say this is a problem that is affecting the German economy the most seeing as that they were in intense negotiations with Russia over trading and arms trading. I wonder if there is some other way to punish Russia other then economically while at the same time not using hostile force. Maybe it's just me though, idk.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: July 12, 2015, 07:14:01 am »
It definitely isn't the ideal situation, but in reality there's not all that much NATO can do to counter russia without sending in troops of their own. Short of direct military action, economic sanctions and political maneuvering are unfortunately some of the only courses of action available. Keep in mind also that technically Russia and NATO are still peaceful, friendly countries and so all action taken has to reflect that, at the risk of starting a larger war.