Poll

Are the "Oldest Pyramids of the world" that were found in Crimea, the real reason for the War?

Yes! Putin only took Crimea because of the alien pyramids.
13 (61.9%)
Yes! I don't believe that the pyramids were made by aliens, but I do believe that Russia took Crimea because of the incredible cultural treasures hidden inside them.
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 368998 times)

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #4680 on: May 31, 2015, 03:15:46 am »
I found that funny because you are definitely concerned that the USgov had nothing to do with the coup.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4681 on: May 31, 2015, 03:16:45 am »
I don't play guessing games, I believe in stuff if I see proof of it. From what I've seen, the US didn't have a guiding hand either.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: May 31, 2015, 03:58:14 am »
Lol, the US 'didn't have a guiding hand'.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/22758-meet-the-americans-who-put-together-the-coup-in-kiev
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/22940-focus-part-ii-meet-the-americans-who-put-together-the-coup-in-kiev

This sums it up pretty well. TL;DR basically the US was heavily involved in financing and organizing the rebels and their activities from day 1, as well as providing diplomatic support aimed at ousting Yanukovych. As for the EU, well they pumped $500 million into 'civil society' projects in Ukraine from 2007-2013. After the putsch of 2014, they provided the rebel government with loans of almost 11 billion Euros, as well as military equipment and advice to help defeat the rebels in the East.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

The US has overthrown loads of foreign governments in the last 50 years, often with underhand means. It's really not that much of a stretch to think they had a hand in this one too, especially as the evidence and the motive is all there.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: May 31, 2015, 04:26:17 am »
The US has overthrown loads of foreign governments in the last 50 years, often with underhand means.
That's a lie!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4684 on: May 31, 2015, 08:01:19 am »
There's no doubt it's a proxy war. The United States and the European Union backing the protestors (mainly Pravy sektor), and the Russians pressuring the Ukrainian government.

It's a mess and most people make the mistake of supporting a side, while both sides are fundamentally authoritarian.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/02/08/ukra-f08.html
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: May 31, 2015, 08:02:18 am »
I think most people just don't care anymore.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: May 31, 2015, 08:05:17 am »
The fuck has the conflict in Ukraine to do with authoritarianism?

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: May 31, 2015, 10:07:12 am »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #4688 on: May 31, 2015, 12:56:36 pm »
Makhno.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: May 31, 2015, 04:55:06 pm »
There's no doubt it's a proxy war. The United States and the European Union backing the protestors (mainly Pravy sektor), and the Russians pressuring the Ukrainian government.

It's a mess and most people make the mistake of supporting a side, while both sides are fundamentally authoritarian.

You are still saying the current Ukrainian government is fascist?

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: May 31, 2015, 05:43:15 pm »

I don't give a hoot, ZHG# Son. The Russian Federation is threatened by NATO forces. These reactionary actions are warranted in order to preserve the well being of their people and the integrity of their nation.

You are still saying the current Ukrainian government is fascist?

What if it was possible for authoritarianism to be in forms other then fascism?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:46:02 pm by MarshalKim »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: May 31, 2015, 11:50:29 pm »
Just saying that that article refers to them as fascists. As well as authoritarians.

It's also from February 2014.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #4692 on: June 02, 2015, 06:32:06 pm »
Ukrainian army and the Nazi death squads bombed Donetsk yesterday while the city was celebrating the international day of children and commemorating the kids Kyiv, NATO, IMF and EU have murdered during the civil war they have been waging against eastern Ukraine, as a result of the the US-orchestrated fascist coup of February 2014.

While children were playing in the center of the city and in the parks near by, bombs started to fall on the city again. These children spent months of their lives in terror, hunger and cold in basements trying to stay alive from the bombs of Kyiv.

Kyiv knew they would be celebrating and shelled on purpose, because Kyiv's policy is terror.
Bombs fell 2 km away from the place where thousands of children were playing. In the neighborhood hit by the bombs of Kyiv children were playing in a park when the shelling started. The park was overcrowded.
The terror inflicted on these children on their day was even more shocking as they had no where to hide.

Photos of the bombings here
https://donbass.media/2421-rezultaty-obstrela-gorlovki-so-storony-vsu-01-06-2015-chast-1/

Video of children playing in the center of the city.
https://www.facebook.com/100007424712072/videos/1608563549401120/?hc_location=ufi

Images from one of their plays.
https://www.facebook.com/1566752600205838/videos/vb.1566752600205838/1632129430334821/?type=2&theater
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: June 02, 2015, 06:33:42 pm »
are you just copy-pasting shit now?
<3

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #4694 on: June 02, 2015, 06:40:49 pm »
are you just copy-pasting shit now?

Yes, its copypasted.  Doesnt make it illegitimate in the slightest.

Seems you're doing this,
Spoiler
[close]