Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134771 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #555 on: April 14, 2018, 05:30:49 am »
Unlike regiments these days, the 63e had effective leadership and skill at more than just sitting on hills and running away. Respectable contenders

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #556 on: April 14, 2018, 05:31:08 am »
Alright boys I'm here what's this all about? Regiments? The 63e was the best reg of all time so shut the fuck up. None of you scrubs know what the hell you're talking about.

lol filthy newgen
My opinions matter more because I bought the game first.

RegLatino is the GOAT.
RegLatino has been shitting on kids since the dawn of time, you are all new gens in their eyes.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #557 on: April 14, 2018, 05:31:19 am »
When maniac "merc" for 6te in NAPL, went 2-9, and made 6te lose NAPL. lelelelelelelelel

When NickCole fought the 6te, got 9-1ed, lost 6-7 members, and then got disbanded right after. lelelel. Btw I got shot 7 times when I was in Irish's reg for that NAPL match and I wasnt a merc either. I had less than 24 hours left before I could play lelelelel.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 14, 2018, 05:32:32 am »
Sorry Maniac, pick up your stuff at the door, Fireboy just ended your laughable and pathetic career.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #559 on: April 14, 2018, 05:32:53 am »
When maniac "merc" for 6te in NAPL, went 2-9, and made 6te lose NAPL. lelelelelelelelel

When NickCole fought the 6te, got 9-1ed, lost 6-7 members, and then got disbanded right after. lelelel. Btw I got shot 7 times when I was in Irish's reg for that NAPL match and I wasnt a merc either. I had less than 24 hours left before I could play lelelelel.
Ez b8 and lies a lot too noice.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #560 on: April 14, 2018, 05:33:19 am »
Sorry Maniac, pick up your stuff at the door, Fireboy just ended your laughable and pathetic career.

JDF would be ashamed of him
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 14, 2018, 05:33:41 am »
Unlike regiments these days, the 63e had effective leadership and skill at more than just sitting on hills and running away. Respectable contenders

You gonna keep spouting that hillcamp BS when you can literally watch the video and see we didnt LOL. Theodin acting like he knows something about leading. Watch the video or stfu.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #562 on: April 14, 2018, 05:34:04 am »
9-1st
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 14, 2018, 05:35:45 am »

Ez b8 and lies a lot too noice.

Yea it's only "ez bait" when you get embarrassed is it? point out my lies please I would loooove to see them. Nickcole we are all sorry your wagon days are over, but Russian owns your reg rollers now so I'm not sure why you are wasting time insulting us LOL.

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #564 on: April 14, 2018, 05:36:08 am »
All weebs are hereby banned from this thread (except for Waste) because they're terminally retarded and don't deserve to have an opinion

you bitched about me being authoritarian in 2018 but under my government maniac and all the other trannies would be executed

so who's got the better government now david cameron
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 14, 2018, 05:36:26 am »

You gonna keep spouting that hillcamp BS when you can literally watch the video and see we didnt LOL. Theodin acting like he knows something about leading. Watch the video or stfu.
See, this is what I'm talking about, Maniac. I can feel you shaking with rage, but that's okay, you'll cool down in an hour or so.

I played in the match - all 10 rounds, for over an hour, watching your bitch ass run away and camp. Man, if you're going to shit talk, at least try to hold your own.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #566 on: April 14, 2018, 05:36:47 am »
Not to trigger anyone, but let's not attribute 6te beating 91st to Irish outleading Asian. We had several things to deal with, among which was bushpirating attempts, and Oatmeal tk'ing me throughout the match as well as full on bushpirating during the last round, which hindered us and pulled focus away from the match. Even w/ that in consideration, it was only a 6-4 loss.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 14, 2018, 05:37:45 am »
Not to trigger anyone, but let's not attribute 6te beating 91st to Irish outleading Asian. We had several things to deal with, among which was bushpirating attempts, and Oatmeal tk'ing me throughout the match as well as full on bushpirating during the last round, which hindered us and pulled focus away from the match. Even w/ that in consideration, it was only a 6-4 loss.
Thats a hard OOF
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #568 on: April 14, 2018, 05:38:21 am »
Good job Fireboy
The point was to copy what he was doing dom u noob

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Notice how maniac cant make a comeback to this, it's because its the truth poor maniac  :'(
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #569 on: April 14, 2018, 05:38:30 am »
Maniac is dumb and he sucks at melee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer