Author Topic: Bugs & Issues - Please report here  (Read 43042 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Re: Bugs & Issues - Please report here
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2014, 03:52:43 pm »
So i was playing as a french mortarman, on US_Official1, I fired a few mortars then this happened.

It was seen from the spawn of both teams, it acted like a beacon for enemy snipers, and i got lit up 4 times before I took the pic.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:55:35 pm by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2014, 03:56:01 pm »
Maybe it should go off the scope every time you bolt the rifle so you have to aim again.

A classic and simple suggestion, I back it 100%.

Offline fanofie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2014, 05:08:45 pm »
whistle is far too quiet, it was supposed to be loud enough to hear at close range over the shouting and screaming, but it is very quiet.
gramaphone should not stop playing when you move. it should be able to play say just once the full track once you start it, even if you move away.
finally bring back surrender animation, it kills a lot of the fun leaving it out
apart from that awesome mod

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2014, 06:13:49 pm »
I don't know if it's a bug or just server lag but:

When you pullback the bolt after firing to insert a new cartridge, and then you push it forward at which point you should be ready to fire right?

Well there is always a 2-3 delay after the moment you stop hearing the chambering sound, until you can fire. It's quite annoying because it messes up your aim since you have to spam click fire since you don't know when it's done, and it's in general just inconvienient.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2014, 07:56:13 pm »
In the beta I could fire a round like every second but now it takes ages between shots. Doesn't matter how much I spam left click. It seems to be server side because when I host a local server the shooting works fine.

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2014, 08:03:02 pm »
At this point I can't really say the French light machine guns are any good. I've tried it but the guns seem inaccurate and on top of that what Friedrich said. I don't really see a lot of people playing with them either, probably because of that reason.
If you shoot while running, you won't hit anything. But if you're stationary, it's quite easy to get head shots at long distance. If you know how to use it, it's very easy to get to the top of the scoreboard. The only issue is the lack ammunition, which is why when you play the class, its better to partner with someone else using the ammunition bearer class.

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2014, 08:04:25 pm »
I hear a faint ringing sound in the background as I play and it's driving me nuts. I'm not sure if I have tinnitus or if it's coming from my speakers- it doesn't seem to be doing it for other mods.

The ringing comes from shells. Personally, I don't really like it. Either we'll improve the sound or remove it.

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2014, 09:23:15 pm »

I hear a faint ringing sound in the background as I play and it's driving me nuts. I'm not sure if I have tinnitus or if it's coming from my speakers- it doesn't seem to be doing it for other mods.

The ringing comes from shells. Personally, I don't really like it. Either we'll improve the sound or remove it.

I noticed that also, I would hear mortars whizzing above me that my teammate fired. Any way you can make it whizz right before it hits? ATM you can hear every mortar whizzing even if its just going over your head.

Offline G.Drew

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2014, 09:49:53 pm »
Visual Bug: German Engineer is missing his legs (i.e. theres gaps between his coat and boots).

Ill try and get some screens at some point.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2014, 09:55:42 pm »
Visual Bug: German Engineer is missing his legs (i.e. theres gaps between his coat and boots).

Ill try and get some screens at some point.

Yeah, there's a gap between the top of his boots and his Warrior-Skirt.

Spoiler
[close]
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2014, 11:27:08 pm »
The selection arrows in the troops selection screen are pretty glitchy, sometimes clicking them does nothing, sometimes it changes a different slot than the one you clicked.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2014, 12:15:26 am »
Not sure if this a bug, but When using the mortar you can rapid fire it if you hold f when you fire and then right as it finishes loading spam left click and there is no wait time to firing.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2014, 01:15:40 am »
Not sure if this a bug, but When using the mortar you can rapid fire it if you hold f when you fire and then right as it finishes loading spam left click and there is no wait time to firing.
Yes, you can already reload while keeping your ears shut.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2014, 01:18:04 am »
I've found that grenades don't disappear after they explode, it would be neat if they did.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2014, 01:27:04 am »
Also you can run while aiming if you press shift twice, not sure if this is an exploit but it's a bit silly :-\