Author Topic: Second Election (May-June term) - Candidates and Discussion - election is over  (Read 24066 times)

Norwegian13

Re: Second Election (May-June term) - Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 06:34:58 pm »
Name: Norwegian
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, I am aware.
Why should you become CR?: I have been in the community for a while now (~1 year), and I daily browse the forums aswell as I actively play the game, so I feel like I could say that I know the European community rather well. I have time on my hands, and I am willing to devote that time to helping this forum out. I'll try to interact with the community as much as possible, should I get elected as the next community representative.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 06:58:28 pm »
Good luck Norwegian,
I really support you in this :) you would make a great Community Rep.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 08:07:02 pm »
Sad that we can't directly see what has been done by the CR's in the past term. Although I happily believe that they contributed with banning some kids and helped with some rule changes.

June had the right mindset at the start of his term, although his reports died out rather quick sadly. What Mikkel has done, seems only to be known to the moderators. What shows enough.

I therefore hope that the new term CR's will like others suggested, be more interactive with the community and keep it updated with what's going on.
So we (the voters) can at the end of the term actually decide whether the CR was actually useful or not. Something that we can do only partially for June from the past term.

Lawbringer

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 08:26:56 pm »
I would like to establish the debut of Anti-63e political party. We advocate for freedom of speech, anti monopolistic practices and secular institutions (Splitting church of 63e from NWL and FSE). Our economic platform includes subsidizing memes. Our flag is:

We are currently holding our primaries to determine who the party nominee to run for CR is. For now never forget Theodin and Alexander. They were normal civilians of the United Topics of FSE who were brutally murdered by the current corrupted dictatorship. Our once great president Duuring has been bribed and corrupted by the evil Adolf Karthler and it is up to US the people to make our home great once again! If you are interested in joining our cause just sign up here:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 08:35:02 pm »
I would like to establish the debut of Anti-63e political party.
You got my backing

Lawbringer

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 08:36:26 pm »
I would like to establish the debut of Anti-63e political party.
You got my backing

Thank you friend

Together we can break the chains that bind us

Together we are strong

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2016, 10:02:31 pm »
I think June started off good with the weekly updates and the discussions but it feels like he just disappeared.

Not an inaccurate description of the last couple weeks. Had a fairly close loss hit pretty hard and had exams and a boatload of assignments to deal with as well. The timing was unfortunate for sure but its all cleared up by the end of this week.

Anyway gonna decide over the next day or two whether to seek re-election or let a fresh perspective take it for now.

Why am I still here

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2016, 10:33:43 pm »
Name: StevenChilton
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? :
-Generally do what Junedragon did, he was pretty good

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2016, 10:53:59 pm »
It's time to give it another go...

Name : Fwuffy
EU or NA? : EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Aye.
Why should you become CR? : For pretty much the same reasons I ran last time - I'm an active community and forum member, in addition to being able to carry out the moderation part of the job. Elaboration available upon request.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 10:55:56 pm »
Name: William ; CluelessWill
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : I am aware and understand the responsibilities I'll be taking on if elected.
Why should you become CR? : I've been a part of this community for a long time whether it be through good times or through bad. I've witnessed countless members come and go but through it all I've decided to stay. I would like to transfer my unbiased opinion to the moderating team and help to make the forums a safer place and help keep it fun, relaxed, and overall a great place to write and share your opinions. I've seen far too many go because of toxicity and unfriendliness and I would like to change that, or at the very least, do my best to stop it.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 11:01:18 pm »
I think June started off good with the weekly updates and the discussions but it feels like he just disappeared.

Not an inaccurate description of the last couple weeks. Had a fairly close loss hit pretty hard and had exams and a boatload of assignments to deal with as well. The timing was unfortunate for sure but its all cleared up by the end of this week.

Anyway gonna decide over the next day or two whether to seek re-election or let a fresh perspective take it for now.

Make FSE great again!  ;D

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2016, 11:28:05 pm »
Name: William ; CluelessWill
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : I am aware and understand the responsibilities I'll be taking on if elected.
Why should you become CR? : I've been a part of this community for a long time whether it be through good times or through bad. I've witnessed countless members come and go but through it all I've decided to stay. I would like to transfer my unbiased opinion to the moderating team and help to make the forums a safer place and help keep it fun, relaxed, and overall a great place to write and share your opinions. I've seen far too many go because of toxicity and unfriendliness and I would like to change that, or at the very least, do my best to stop it.
I'll again faithfully vote for William

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 01:17:27 am »
Vote Marks oh oh me me vote me me!

I vote Islam

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 02:52:03 am »
Grimsight should run.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 03:03:58 am »
Name: Grimsight
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? :
- I'll actually represent the community and their wishes rather than act like a new moderator
- I'll stop whatever echo-chamber circle-jerky shite is going on in the mod discussions

I've witnessed countless members come and go but through it all I've decided to stay.
How many times have you 'left the community' in the past?