Author Topic: 9th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment Company I (Revival)  (Read 872 times)

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
9th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment Company I (Revival)
« on: July 15, 2018, 04:23:20 am »

9th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment Company I

History of the Regiment

Hello to all that are reading this! This regiment was first started by myself Hess after the 2ndNYSM at the time had a civil war and broke apart into 2 regiments. There were some disagreements between a friend and I, but regardless of that I created this regiment and even though we didn't last long due to a merge with another regiment, we proved to be a deadly and effective force on the field with sharpshooters and skirmishers. We specialized in those 2 specialties and we would top leaderboards only with an average attendance of 5-7 active reaching 12 at our highest recorded event. The idea of me reforming this regiment came to me when the same old friend of mine who I disagreed with created a regiment and I attended a NaS event for the first time in a while. I was really liking the event and I figured why not give it another try and maybe I could recreate that same paradise as before.

General Rules and Policy

It is not expected by myself to reach over 10 active members even though our steam group may have over 10 in the group. A solid 5-10 guys a night will do for me and those numbers make it easy to lead with also being personal with regimental members making them feel more welcomed. Experience is not required because all you have to do is shoot and follow orders. Activity will not be an issue since we all have lives. I myself work and attend school so I won't have time to make every little event and I do not expect you to either. Even though I do not expect a large regiment, I want to see some recruitment done by everyone and not just myself. Do not be a troll because it will get you banned. I want to balance seriousness with fun and I hope that you all try this regiment out and see if its for you. Thanks.

Regimental Command

Lieutenant Hess

Non-Commissioned Officers
Sergeant Major (SgtMaj)

Quartermaster Sergeant (QSgt)

1st Sergeant (1stSgt)

Sergeant (Sgt)

Corporal (Cpl)

Enlisted
Lance Corporal (LCpl)

Private (Pvt)

Regimental Numbers: TBD  TBD during events

Tags In-Game

Tags: 9thPA_Rank_Name

Example: 9thPA_Lt_Hess

Flag: Red Club Flag

Schedule
We are North and South

Monday: None
Tuesday: TBD
Wednesday: TBD
Thursday: TBD
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: TBD

Communication
Lieutenant Hess's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigSmokesKid/
Steam Group:  https://steamcommunity.com/groups/9thPAsharps
Add Hess if you are interested in joining!

Disclaimer
Thank you for the template Herishey!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:31:45 am by Hess »

Offline Patriots90

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [UB_IB]BrigGen_Patriots
  • Side: Union
Re: 9th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment Company I (Revival)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 06:12:43 pm »
good luck

Offline Ben H. Phillips

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 9th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment Company I (Revival)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:28:13 am »
Good Luck :)