Author Topic: NW for Bannerlord?  (Read 5719 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW for Bannerlord?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 06:54:13 pm »
cant wait to be admin of napoleonic wars 2' gf server
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Tournesol

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2018, 07:13:58 pm »
bannerlord has no feinting? wow thats so gay lmao
who says its been removed lol

Native best player Peter tested the game at the Gamescom

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 12:44:32 am »
I just wanna know when this shit’s going to be released. How on Earth is it taking over 6 years of development to get a game like this going
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Sticklitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Kgn_Sticklitz
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2018, 01:06:34 am »
bannerlord has no feinting? wow thats so gay lmao
who says its been removed lol

Native best player Peter tested the game at the Gamescom
If they don't like feints they definitely don't like chambers. Fuck.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 08:05:18 pm »
I´m quiete happy we all are dead before it´s released
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2018, 02:47:23 am »
I just wanna know when this shit’s going to be released. How on Earth is it taking over 6 years of development to get a game like this going

8 actually. They started work on it when Warband was released. They announced in 2012.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2018, 07:39:28 pm »
fse wont be even around by the time it gets released

Offline The_Tennessean_Mt_Man

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Seth
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 03:38:10 am »
Don't know why people keep bringing Holdfast up. I used to bring it up before the game was released, but's July 2018 and I think many of us can conclude Holdfast is trash. NW imho is overall better quality historically and for gameplay. I'm just saddened that NW is pretty much dead. I'll log on tonight, but last I checked a few months ago, the 63e siege isn't there, the NA siege isn't there, and all there is is the EU servers with trash ping for Americans. Back about 3 years when I was seriously into NW I would always forward to finger banging that connect button to the full 63e siege 200 player server at night after work because I knew there would be plenty of action to have fun with.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 04:46:51 am »
Don't know why people keep bringing Holdfast up. I used to bring it up before the game was released, but's July 2018 and I think many of us can conclude Holdfast is trash. NW imho is overall better quality historically and for gameplay. I'm just saddened that NW is pretty much dead. I'll log on tonight, but last I checked a few months ago, the 63e siege isn't there, the NA siege isn't there, and all there is is the EU servers with trash ping for Americans. Back about 3 years when I was seriously into NW I would always forward to finger banging that connect button to the full 63e siege 200 player server at night after work because I knew there would be plenty of action to have fun with.
I just don’t understand why the only populated servers now are the absolutely shitty ones. Like who the hell wants to spend all day playing bot survival or roleplaying? Out of all the things to do on NW those are literally the two worst, but yet that’s the only thing people play anymore (except for groupfighting and duel servers right before the time of an event).
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline shchi

• Alpha Tester
  • E P I C T R A S H C A N R O L E P L A Y E R
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Undercover Reflexe
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 09:10:09 am »
 Idk why people want NTW2, NTW 3 is by far the superior version being on Warscape.

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 04:38:40 pm »
Idk why people want NTW2, NTW 3 is by far the superior version being on Warscape.
people want NW 2.

Offline shchi

• Alpha Tester
  • E P I C T R A S H C A N R O L E P L A Y E R
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Undercover Reflexe
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 07:24:50 pm »
I was meming

Offline The_Tennessean_Mt_Man

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Seth
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2018, 08:33:42 pm »
I just don’t understand why the only populated servers now are the absolutely shitty ones. Like who the hell wants to spend all day playing bot survival or roleplaying? Out of all the things to do on NW those are literally the two worst, but yet that’s the only thing people play anymore (except for groupfighting and duel servers right before the time of an event).

You got that right. I tried Bot survival and it's so boring and repetitive. The only one server I enjoy right now is Minisiege, but it's an EU server. We need a good NA siege server. There also use to be this other EU server that had battles that was full all the time, and it had awesome maps.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:36:40 pm by The_Tennessean_Mt_Man »

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2018, 10:14:15 pm »

You got that right. I tried Bot survival and it's so boring and repetitive. The only one server I enjoy right now is Minisiege, but it's an EU server. We need a good NA siege server. There also use to be this other EU server that had battles that was full all the time, and it had awesome maps.

no disrespec bot bois xd
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Oliver9

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2018, 11:30:31 am »
lets hope there's something like it. apparently there will be up to 400 players on Bannerlord servers, but that was said 3 years ago.