Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136080 times)

Offline FonzyFermin

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: FonzyFermin
GUID: 928883
Steam: fonzy_fermin
How long have you played on the server?: I can't recall exactly, but it's been almost since I've started playing. I got the game around 2015/16 and I have 1k hours
Current weekly hours on the server?: Maybe 4-8, depending on whether I feel like playing Warband or not
How active can you be?: I can be active every Thursday Friday and Saturday, from breakfast to around a few hours after lunch in the UK
Timezone/Location: London, England (for some reason my ping is 190, haven't gone down to finding why)
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A, but I was in 3 seperate ones before.
Admin experience: The last regiment I joined, I was an admin on our CB server.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: No.
Why do you want this role?: I noticed that every time I am online, where there are around 20 or so people in the server, there are usually no admins. This leads to people doing things delaying and destroying fortifications. Yes, they can be reported, but it would be more convenient to fix the issue then and there. Also people always ask for resets after downloading maps, including me  :P.

Your ping is high due to the location of the server, though I just moved it to Chicago, US. What hours locally do you play normally and on what days?

That should be why, since Battlefield servers are on either the West Coast or East Coast it might be why my ping is lower there (for East Coast servers). I play from Breakfast until I make Dinner, maybe around 6 AM to 5 PM, but usually I'd play different games from time to time. I can spend more on Warband though. I usually play from Thursday to Saturday, sometimes on Sundays too.

I'm asking because the #2 reason I pick an admin after "how much does this person play?" is time zone need. Our biggest needs are let's see your local time 8:00am-8:00pm Monday through Friday. That's when we have the least admins, especially the morning times locally for you. I don't have a lot of server history for you, but you seem to be a good player and mature. If not a bit on the more strict side. Keep being active on the server and I'll evaluate your application more closely here as I review the admin list and the amount of time admins start going "afk" on the server and I replace them as the list is full.
Alright.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:57:12 pm by FonzyFermin »

Offline ReyStriker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Andrew
GUID: 549858
Steam: Rey
How long have you played on the server?: on and off for a few years, very active over past few months.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 15>
How active can you be?: Very if necessary
Timezone/Location: AEST
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: Used to run a clan of 10 active members, was an Australian admin for MOV orchestrating line battles and such.
Why do you want this role?: to create fun scenarios, and because i feel there aren't admins on enough for my time zone.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname: Andrew
GUID: 549858
Steam: Rey
How long have you played on the server?: on and off for a few years, very active over past few months.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 15>
How active can you be?: Very if necessary
Timezone/Location: AEST
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: Used to run a clan of 10 active members, was an Australian admin for MOV orchestrating line battles and such.
Why do you want this role?: to create fun scenarios, and because i feel there aren't admins on enough for my time zone.

I have a few more questions for you, add me on steam - lookup BBG tired

Offline william_the2nd

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: William_the2nd
Offense: using offensive language/racial slurs (said the N-word multiple times)
Why should you be unbanned? botssurvival is one of my all time favourite servers and i really am sorry for the language i used. i had a couple drinks that evening and it was just stupid
User ID #:519575
Time/Date: 6/19/2018
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:03:28 pm by william_the2nd »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: William_the2nd
Offense: using offensive language/racial slurs (said the N-word multiple times)
Why should you be unbanned? botssurvival is one of my all time favourite servers and i really am sorry for the language i used. i had a couple drinks that evening and it was just stupid
User ID #:519575
Time/Date: 6/19/2018

Unbanned

Offline SpiffyG

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: in the game my name is General Skarr or General_Skarr
Offense: I think it was Racism.
Why should you be unbanned? Because it either happened because 1. I was in a political discussion and only said it to prove a point about how hate speech is looked at differently with different words and was probably heated (which you don't have to worry about anymore because I can avoid those words when talking about that). Or 2. because I let someone else use my computer who said it, which you don't have to worry about because via a water near my laptop accident I wont let anyone else use it anymore.
User ID #: 1690197
Time/Date:currently about 12:30 june 22 2018. not sure when I got the ban.

Sorry I made that so long. In all honesty I'll probably still have political debates. But I can stay away from racist words no problem.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: in the game my name is General Skarr or General_Skarr
Offense: I think it was Racism.
Why should you be unbanned? Because it either happened because 1. I was in a political discussion and only said it to prove a point about how hate speech is looked at differently with different words and was probably heated (which you don't have to worry about anymore because I can avoid those words when talking about that). Or 2. because I let someone else use my computer who said it, which you don't have to worry about because via a water near my laptop accident I wont let anyone else use it anymore.
User ID #: 1690197
Time/Date:currently about 12:30 june 22 2018. not sure when I got the ban.

Sorry I made that so long. In all honesty I'll probably still have political debates. But I can stay away from racist words no problem.

This is why you were banned on 6/2/18

6/2/18 -
02:17:51 - *DEAD* [General_Skarr] nigger nigger nigger nigger negro, niglet, blacks are inferior, jews are evil, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ma nigga,
02:18:25 - [General_Skarr] the nigger word?

Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline {BBG}Reaper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming *UPDATED*
« Reply #607 on: June 26, 2018, 03:57:34 am »
Nickname: 15e_LtMusician_Reaper
GUID:1353235
Steam:{BBG} Reaper
How long have you played on the server?: About 400 hours
Current weekly hours on the server?: 14-16
How active can you be?: Always
Timezone/Location: Central
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e (USMC)
Admin experience: None
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: n/a
Why do you want this role?: There's been a lot of times where I hop on the server and it's got around 30 people and there hasn't been an admin.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:34:37 am by {BBG}Reaper »

Offline Rodby

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Rodby
Offense: Racial slurs/SJW Trolling
Why should you be unbanned?
I did use a racial slur about three times, but it was as a joke and the instances which I did slur were far and few between. If i'm forgiven I won't slur anymore, that is guaranteed. I also did get slightly irritated when another person claimed that the n-word was not offensive and that his black girlfriend agreed with him. I did however spam a lot of SJW-esque chat, and that was to be annoying and for that I am sorry. I truly enjoy this server and will not troll anymore if unbanned.
User ID #: Rodby
Time/Date: 10:58 pm PST 6/25/18
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:42:51 pm by Rodby »

Offline Trooperpilot3

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: trooperPilot
GUID: 1346889
Steam: 15e SoP Trooperpilot3
How active can you be?: Sometimes for whole weeks, other times I can't be on for a whole week. It is very inconsistent
Current Regiment/Clan: 15ema RĂ©giment d'Infantrie
Admin experience: I admined multiple smaller BBG servers. Including Anglo-Zulu, Full Invasion, and the North & South servers
Why do you want this role?: Pride and accomplishment, helping to moderate server, memeing with playerbase when appropriate.

Side note: I have been in the BBG for 2+ years. Time doesn't really warrant adminship, but you can be sure I wont troll/abuse my power.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Rodby
Offense: Racial slurs/SJW Trolling
Why should you be unbanned?
I did use a racial slur about three times, but it was as a joke and the instances which I did slur were far and few between. If i'm forgiven I won't slur anymore, that is guaranteed. I also did get slightly irritated when another person claimed that the n-word was not offensive and that his black girlfriend agreed with him. I did however spam a lot of SJW-esque chat, and that was to be annoying and for that I am sorry. I truly enjoy this server and will not troll anymore if unbanned.
User ID #: Rodby
Time/Date: 10:58 pm PST 6/25/18

Well I don't care about the SJW trolling, specifically as we talked about on steam, there's literally only 1 word banned, and you were warned specifically by me, and the next day you slurrred, but you're unbanned now.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: trooperPilot
GUID: 1346889
Steam: 15e SoP Trooperpilot3
How active can you be?: Sometimes for whole weeks, other times I can't be on for a whole week. It is very inconsistent
Current Regiment/Clan: 15ema RĂ©giment d'Infantrie
Admin experience: I admined multiple smaller BBG servers. Including Anglo-Zulu, Full Invasion, and the North & South servers
Why do you want this role?: Pride and accomplishment, helping to moderate server, memeing with playerbase when appropriate.

Side note: I have been in the BBG for 2+ years. Time doesn't really warrant adminship, but you can be sure I wont troll/abuse my power.

Approved, we'll have to go over a training time.

Offline GoldenGlorsty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: GoldenGlorsty
GUID: 1658078
Steam: GoldenGlorsty
How long have you played on the server?: more then 200 hours
Current weekly hours on the server?: 10 or 5 Hours
How active can you be?: Very Active
Timezone/Location: Sweden
Current Regiment/Clan: Platinum of Combatant Regiment
Admin experience: Ah only Leroy battle
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Iron And Blood BBG JungleBunny and Zayes
Why do you want this role?: Becuse i wanna keep the server running good and keep it safe cuse am the mostly one that is gonna be there

Offline Awesomepelt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Awesomepelt
GUID: 1632739
Steam: Awesomepelt

How long have you played on the server?: I've been playing on the server since I had about 30 hours or so. I played almost exclusively on BBG Bot Survival until around 200 hours, when I got into some other stuff. I went on a Hiatus from this server until around 2 months ago, when I started actively playing again. So in total, probably about 200 hours (Rough estimate), and for a year.

Current weekly hours on the server?: I play off and on, so probably about 4-8, usually on the lower end.

How active can you be?: I can be on at least an hour a day, from around 1 PM to 1 AM, as well as around 2-6 AM.

Timezone/Location: United States Central Time.

Current Regiment/Clan: Not in one

Admin experience: I've been an admin on multiple NW Roleplay servers, including one made by an admin here, PRIME. I currently also admin Kaiser's Roleplay. I've been Admining since around September of last year, and have been constantly doing it since then. While Roleplay servers and Bot Survival are a bit different, I believe general admin skills of having Judgements of who are trolls and not, as well as keeping cool, even when the server is being a bit cancer. (Even though BBG doesn't usually have this problem, at least not in an intrusive way)

Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Nicholas PRIME

Why do you want this role?: In all honestly, the main reason I want it is so I can have more fun, as well as let other people have more fun. There are often not admins on except at like 4 PM-11 PM Central time. I can be on from around 2 AM-6 AM my time, which is helpful since not many other people are, for obvious reasons.

Offline Jamison

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: 15e_Cad_SirJamison
GUID:
Steam:Jamison A Denton-Carter
How long have you played on the server?: about a Month
Current weekly hours on the server?: 15 or so, I am active on it
How active can you be?: very depending on work but I set my own schedule
Timezone/Location: central
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e_Cad
Admin experience: Jmod on Minecraft a few years ago
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: i'm sure lots know me already lol
Why do you want this role?: I love the game/ Server and want to make sure everyone has a fun time and keep the game interesting and challenging for the fellow players. I am a Dedicated player and will work my hardest to accomplish  victory for the fellow players