Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 421279 times)

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
So, Marins have nothing planned tonight. May I... Tag along with y'all again? :D
Sure brah

I'm a "brah" now! Is this the Prussian Army LB we're talking about? I might have to go in as an undercover, because I don't want 5arge to bitch at me again for "being a Marin."

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
Who are you going to see, Doc? Enjoy!
Just a guess.

So, Marins have nothing planned tonight. May I... Tag along with y'all again? :D
Sure brah

I'm a "brah" now! Is this the Prussian Army LB we're talking about? I might have to go in as an undercover, because I don't want 5arge to bitch at me again for "being a Marin."

Its ThunderSnow's. But still go undercover ;)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sure brah

nope its hosted by thundersnow

Who are you going to see, Doc? Enjoy!
Just a guess.
Spoiler
[close]
I could see that
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sure brah

nope its hosted by thundersnow

Oh, good. Will it be reset this time or will there be tonnes of lag like that last Thundersnow event?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Are you sure your refering to thundersnows last friday event? Normally we have not had problems with his server.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
Yeah Petschie usually the Laggier of the 2 Events the Tuesday one is laggier than the Friday, we attend the same events every week btw.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
Okay, well, I'll hop in the TS now. Can't wait...

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
Have fun tonight!  ;D
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Yea lbs are mostly fun but it sucks when high ranks complain to millander about their headbanging rights being taken away when they should be mature about it and just go with the flow because FKI is getting more trollish and it would be nice just to go back to the old days from around the summerish time :P

Way to air a private matter. Good job.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:38:16 am by MackCW »

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
Great lb tonight!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 03:51:29 am by LordJorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
Awesome LB!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
I feel more and more compelled to just join you guys, since Millander asks (almost begs) for me to join. If things don't work out in the Marins, more than likely I'll come here, if I don't try my hand at an NW regiment, which is unlikely.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
Awesome LB!
Spoiler
[close]

Skoarbird GG

<3333333333 Petschie :3
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline DrByeBYe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I like to spam feints and get the Hate + Love
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sike!
great linebattle!
"That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life"
- Tupac

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile

Spoiler

[close]