Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Skins & OSP Resources

[Skin]Leib Gvardii Kazakii - Red-clad Lifeguard Cossacks

(1/2) > >>

TomaHawkAU:
ah see you thought this would be the release of a skin, sadly no.... I am looking for someone to make me a skin for my regiment the Leib Kosaken.
I want it to replace the lancers (not cossacks) in game

Images
Spoiler
[close]
Whoever does this will have my forever lasting thanks and possibly something else in the future like a DLC or something on steam.

Tom

BSM 'Shut up' Williams:
I can try, I will see how it goes.  ;)

TomaHawkAU:

--- Quote from: baktech on May 13, 2013, 08:54:30 am ---I can try, I will see how it goes.  ;)

--- End quote ---

you can work out which one is ranker, officer, ensign and trumpeter cause I cant (except for ranker and officer) :D

BSM 'Shut up' Williams:

--- Quote from: TomaHawkAU on May 13, 2013, 09:08:03 am ---
--- Quote from: baktech on May 13, 2013, 08:54:30 am ---I can try, I will see how it goes.  ;)

--- End quote ---

you can work out which one is ranker, officer, ensign and trumpeter cause I cant (except for ranker and officer) :D

--- End quote ---

Don't worry I can tell.

Archduke Sven:
Do you mean the Russian Leib Gvardii Kazakii ( Not sure if thats the spelling ) or the Leibgarde Kosaken Eskvadron in the Prussian army?

You are showing the picture of the former but the name of the latter, i'm guessing however that you mean the russian ones?

Here are some pictures of the Russian cossacks, the ones in blue coats are in Winter uniform and the one in the Great coat is in the campaign uniform. The ones in red are in their usual uniform. I could not find pictures of the trumpeteer so they might have just had a ranker uniform, not sure.

Spoiler[close]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version