Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Saving AZW

<< < (2/7) > >>

apricotes1:
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4047.0

If you are looking for frequent AZW events u can find them here.

Windbusche:
Thanks. You just helped save the mod by posting a thread from the event section that only you can see.

IndiaQuinn:
This is a beautiful mod, but the problem is the behavior on the server(s)...

Last few weeks I saw crowded servers of 30.... so you go in expecting a good game. Only to find 10 people on the side of the Zulu's accompanied with 180 bots, dynamite sapper trolls, sappers who love to stack defenses skyhigh and ofcourse the tk'ers when friendly fire is on. I always try a round or two because I just love the mod, but no fun so I head over to the 15th bots vs humans server. Yes, they have their trolls, but in general you will find very good games there with people respecting server rules.

A few weeks ago this mod still had a good group of players who wanted to make a good game out of it. That is humans on the Brit side working together to beat the horde of Zulus (not 10 rambos on the other side making the balance of humans vs bots worse).
This mod can only be saved by the way servers are run and players behavior.

Rowaan:

--- Quote from: IndiaQuinn on March 24, 2013, 01:05:21 pm ---This is a beautiful mod, but the problem is the behavior on the server(s)...

Last few weeks I saw crowded servers of 30.... so you go in expecting a good game. Only to find 10 people on the side of the Zulu's accompanied with 180 bots, dynamite sapper trolls, sappers who love to stack defenses skyhigh and ofcourse the tk'ers when friendly fire is on. I always try a round or two because I just love the mod, but no fun so I head over to the 15th bots vs humans server. Yes, they have their trolls, but in general you will find very good games there with people respecting server rules.

A few weeks ago this mod still had a good group of players who wanted to make a good game out of it. That is humans on the Brit side working together to beat the horde of Zulus (not 10 rambos on the other side making the balance of humans vs bots worse).
This mod can only be saved by the way servers are run and players behavior.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't say it better myself.

OGNValjean:
I've already told my regiment!
Now to tell the gaming community/Regiment Community Im in

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version