Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Saving AZW

<< < (5/7) > >>

Betaknight:
If you want this mod to revive. And to be succesful, you better have some new features. Or else it gets considered another Full Invasion Mod. Those skins better be godlike by the way.

Ardagh:

--- Quote from: Betaknight on December 02, 2013, 02:13:47 pm ---If you want this mod to revive. And to be succesful, you better have some new features. Or else it gets considered another Full Invasion Mod. Those skins better be godlike by the way.

--- End quote ---
We intend to have new features from the old mod; we are once again looking at ammo-carriers and rapid-fire artillery (Hint hint).
In addition, our new skins and models will be of significantly higher quality than the old ones.

turanafon:

--- Quote from: Ardagh on December 02, 2013, 10:30:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: Betaknight on December 02, 2013, 02:13:47 pm ---If you want this mod to revive. And to be succesful, you better have some new features. Or else it gets considered another Full Invasion Mod. Those skins better be godlike by the way.

--- End quote ---
We intend to have new features from the old mod; we are once again looking at ammo-carriers and rapid-fire artillery (Hint hint).
In addition, our new skins and models will be of significantly higher quality than the old ones.

--- End quote ---

Gatling gun :P

Betaknight:
I need the team list.

Ardagh:

--- Quote from: Betaknight on December 03, 2013, 10:27:59 pm ---I need the team list.

--- End quote ---

As posted earlier, the team is still being gathered, with candidates being assessed, but William, Blucher, and I are already confirmed to be working on it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version