Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

William and I are moving on. I believe

<< < (2/2)

Ardagh:

--- Quote from: GoblinOverlord on March 19, 2013, 07:40:10 pm ---Nooooo not another team!  :'( Good luck, both of you!

--- End quote ---

Heh, team isn't dead, I'm still here, after all... :P

No guarantees we're not coming back to this mod; this announcement stems less from lack of interest in completion, but rather more from greater interest in starting individual projects.

TheGeekful:
Best of luck with your new mods. Hope you guys do come back, I really enjoy playing the Anglo Zulu mod.

sally100:
Very sad time...
maybe itd be best not to have made this thread

After all you did say you havent entirely finished on the mod, and may still update or add things

This kind of thread just puts a damper and a less reason to play on what is already only a very small community which is sadly getting smaller.

PS i havent been on much recently as been moving house with family and not had stable internet

GoblinOverlord:

--- Quote from: sally100 on March 20, 2013, 07:29:08 pm ---Very sad time...
maybe itd be best not to have made this thread

After all you did say you havent entirely finished on the mod, and may still update or add things

This kind of thread just puts a damper and a less reason to play on what is already only a very small community which is sadly getting smaller.

PS i havent been on much recently as been moving house with family and not had stable internet

--- End quote ---

Betty, it's not a small community..... remember your last thread?  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version