Author Topic: TBE - Groupfighting Team [Back to break more]  (Read 122004 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: TBE - Groupfighting Team
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2017, 08:41:54 am »
just hold the right block and u will block both unblockable stabs
ez

really

yes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2017, 08:43:21 am »
just hold the right block and u will block both unblockable stabs
ez

really

yes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Holy shit the Sideblock king will be unstoppable against the cheaters then
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2017, 11:48:48 am »
i remember that match and janne send me video which clearly proved he was using it and i when i contact purp he told me he will never use that stuff again. So if there is any evidence that he still using it please send me.

It's out right stupid to believe somebody who clearly is a no name in the community and just bad at the game to take his word on I will not use anymore offcourse we didn't record that match but when 10 people together say that kid used it it's pretty fucking obvious the kid is using it.

People like him should be banned permanently from any tournament, server and regiment to teach them a lesson in terms of what this community stance for, yes the competitive community has declined but with kids like ye boii smokepurp you only make it worse.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2017, 12:10:55 pm »
i remember that match and janne send me video which clearly proved he was using it and i when i contact purp he told me he will never use that stuff again. So if there is any evidence that he still using it please send me.

It's out right stupid to believe somebody who clearly is a no name in the community and just bad at the game to take his word on I will not use anymore offcourse we didn't record that match but when 10 people together say that kid used it it's pretty fucking obvious the kid is using it.

People like him should be banned permanently from any tournament, server and regiment to teach them a lesson in terms of what this community stance for, yes the competitive community has declined but with kids like ye boii smokepurp you only make it worse.
yes

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2017, 12:37:20 pm »
calling bullet a noname smh

exposed kid

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2017, 01:22:38 pm »

Indeed, but you would buy him a game right?
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2017, 03:29:23 pm »
Lone I am positive you will die a lonely death

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 18, 2017, 03:34:46 pm »

exposed kid
Wait a minute they aren't talking about my Bullet right who was in the 18e for a long while?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 18, 2017, 03:37:41 pm »

exposed kid
Wait a minute they aren't talking about my Bullet right who was in the 18e for a long while?
ye das him

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #264 on: December 18, 2017, 03:37:48 pm »

exposed kid
yes they are

Online John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 18, 2017, 03:47:06 pm »
Oh yeah I have known he was using cheats for the last 12 or so months I just didn't say anything because even then he still played badly.

Giving a terrible player cheats in NW still means he is a bad player. Aids to play against, but still bad.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 18, 2017, 04:05:38 pm »
Oh yeah I have known he was using cheats for the last 12 or so months I just didn't say anything because even then he still played badly.

Giving a terrible player cheats in NW still means he is a bad player. Aids to play against, but still bad.

Yea obviously you can out range the kid but, when it's a 1v1 and he is up close to you and you think fuck it I will block you die, him being bad does not give him the excuse of him using cheats, what is the thing oh fuck it Russians and Slavs should be allowed using autoblock cuz of there pings being a bit higher

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2017, 04:09:26 pm »
its ok friendos the hack is getting patched

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2017, 04:33:04 pm »
Welcome  to the team Pieter on behalf of our team we would like you to know that we are so grateful of having you we believe that you can contribute a lot for our Groupfighting team success and improvement Welcome aboard new buddy!

Thread Updated

Online John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2017, 04:35:25 pm »

Yea obviously you can out range the kid but, when it's a 1v1 and he is up close to you and you think fuck it I will block you die, him being bad does not give him the excuse of him using cheats, what is the thing oh fuck it Russians and Slavs should be allowed using autoblock cuz of there pings being a bit higher
Oh don't get me wrong I don't condone it in anyway. I just meant I didn't make a big fuss.