Author Topic: Skin Request Hall  (Read 64264 times)

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
Re: Skin Request Hall
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2017, 03:23:04 pm »
is this thread still even active?

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2017, 08:53:15 pm »
As active as the people working on bannerlord :)

Offline Raven von Wolf

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2017, 02:35:29 am »
]Skin Request[/b] - Pontifical Swiss Guard
Replacing: - Garde zu Fuß(Prussian footguard)
- Requested by: Me
- Steam name: Raven von Edelweiß   https://steamcommunity.com/id/ravenvonedelweiss/

I'd like them all to be in armor the only difference between all the units would be mainly the plumes, Red Plumes for the rankers, white for the color bearer, orange and black for the musicians, and maroon for the officer. The clothing and armor for each are in all the images below. I'd also like the flag changed.

I do know there is an existing pontifical Swiss guard skin but not one like this.

1st Image Officer and Rankers
2nd Image  NCO(Color Bearer) and Rankers + Flag
3rd Image Musicians
4th Image Flag
5th Image Back view, Officer and NCO pants, Officer armor back.

Images
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2017, 05:55:06 am »
- Steam name: Raven von Edelweiß   https://steamcommunity.com/id/ravenvonedelweiss/

I'd like them all to be in armor the only difference between all the units would be mainly the plumes, Red Plumes for the rankers, white for the color bearer, orange and black for the musicians, and maroon for the officer. The clothing and armor for each are in all the images below. I'd also like the flag changed.

I do know there is an existing pontifical Swiss guard skin but not one like this.

3rd Image Musicians
4th Image Flag

Images
Spoiler
[close]

This is already a skin

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2017, 01:47:34 pm »

3rd Image Musicians
4th Image Flag

Images
Spoiler
[close]

This is already a skin
Haven't seen it anywhere else though.Is it in Kochi's or somebody else's workshop?

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2017, 01:52:28 pm »
As active as the people working on bannerlord :)

Wooo hoo wow.. nice lol

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 13, 2017, 01:29:50 am »
Spoiler

3rd Image Musicians
4th Image Flag

Images
Spoiler
[close]

This is already a skin
[close]
Haven't seen it anywhere else though.Is it in Kochi's or somebody else's workshop?
Yes, the Pontifical Swiss Guard skin is in Rudolf's little workshop if he allows free use of it, it could be a splendid base for an armored version/slightly different reskin. It also has custom flags as well. Rudolf does splendid work on his completed units.

Rest below for in general anyone reading:

Edit: from Rudolf's workshop page regarding use and OSP
Quote from: Rudolf Rass
"Since this is now in the "Skins & OSP Resources" Childboard. Some stuff on here is for OSP use now.
I was also using OSP's for some of my Skins. If you use one of my Skins as a Resource for
your own creation you should also give credit to those people that I gave credit for providing
the resources I used. You shall not reupload an exact copy of one of my skins.
Please write a PM if possible that you use one of my Skins. I just want to know who is using my stuff.
All Skins with an "[OSP]"-Tag are free to use if credit is given correctly.
I also tag all my Skins that used OSP's from others with "[OSP used]"
Pontifical Swiss Guard skin is listed as OSP so just credit Rudolf and "Ultimate 17th Century Pack" and let him know if you use his skin as a base for this request. Someone will have to either make or find suiting armor models though.

For the different hat plume colors though, you would need to replace a unit that has minimum shared hats. I know the French Vistula unit is a good choice, not sure about the Prussian foot guard though. Most units color bearers and officers share the same hat in the code. You can see for yourself by downloading the Napoleonic Wars MS from Taleworlds's main website under Downloads and with Notepad++ see what hats/pants etc are shared between units in module_troops.py file. Even units of different nations share some things like pants. Which require the pants workaround with adding new custom pants to the actual model itself as attached models with .1 etc in openBRF, which a tutorial on how-to is here somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:45:43 am by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Raven von Wolf

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 13, 2017, 08:56:30 am »

3rd Image Musicians
4th Image Flag

Images
Spoiler
[close]

This is already a skin

"I do know there is an existing pontifical Swiss guard skin but not one like this."<<<<

I would make this retexture myself, but photoshop and OpenBRF don't fully work on my pc.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:58:18 am by Raven von Wolf »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 13, 2017, 02:49:14 pm »
"I do know there is an existing pontifical Swiss guard skin but not one like this."<<<<

I would make this retexture myself, but photoshop and OpenBRF don't fully work on my pc.
Instead of photoshop, have you tried paint.net? And OpenBRF is an old program but the only one I know made for Warband in mind. Maybe Wings 3D or another program to view? Not sure why OpenBRF would not fully work on your PC.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Raven von Wolf

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2017, 01:27:50 am »

Instead of photoshop, have you tried paint.net? And OpenBRF is an old program but the only one I know made for Warband in mind. Maybe Wings 3D or another program to view? Not sure why OpenBRF would not fully work on your PC.

I've tried paint.net and it didn't work out, haven't looked at Wings 3D though.

Offline habsburg

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_KR_Nr4_ViCpl_Habsburg
« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2017, 03:06:00 pm »
Anyone here willing to make a skin for me? Its not a too complicated one, just some colouring and a hat replacement.
If someone feels up to the challenge and has spare time, contact me:

Steam:
or simply send me a message on this Forum.

Edit:
Skin has been done by Don Luís Hidalgo de Córdoba, if you want to see it, check out "Theodaric's Spanish & National Units Modifications" (A great mini-mod btw.)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:04:41 pm by habsburg »

Offline Trondanny

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2017, 10:30:15 pm »
Hello i wanted to see if someone could make me a skin pack for the North and South mod.

I want to have these uniforms for a regiment that i am going to form. The regiment is a Mexican line infantry/Light infantry regiment.

I was thinking the red could be the Line Infantry and the white the Light infantry.

Here is a good source.

http://gisby.info/maxrepublic.htm

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2017, 12:29:21 am »
Would be great is people actually made some skins here.. would all look pretty cool probably..

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2017, 12:49:45 am »
Would be great is people actually made some skins here.. would all look pretty cool probably..
Start making skins then.

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2017, 01:06:57 am »
Start making skins then.

Lol I can't personally ;)