Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Released Modifications

Cavalry sword animation

<< < (6/6)

Fix:
Does someone still has got the animation? I NEED it!

Please!

usnavy30:

--- Quote from: Fix on May 19, 2017, 12:40:54 pm ---Does someone still has got the animation? I NEED it!

Please!

--- End quote ---
Hello, I clicked the download link and it still works as normal. Not sure if someone has the animation still on their computer but the download link still works. Mediafire can be fickle at times with URLs but it worked the first time for me. Would you like the animation re-uploaded to a different mirror or have you tried downloading it again?

Fix:

--- Quote from: usnavy30 on May 29, 2017, 08:58:45 am ---
--- Quote from: Fix on May 19, 2017, 12:40:54 pm ---Does someone still has got the animation? I NEED it!

Please!

--- End quote ---
Hello, I clicked the download link and it still works as normal. Not sure if someone has the animation still on their computer but the download link still works. Mediafire can be fickle at times with URLs but it worked the first time for me. Would you like the animation re-uploaded to a different mirror or have you tried downloading it again?

--- End quote ---

I am able to download it, but the Animation in the download is the same as the animation in the Standard-Game. So I suppose he uploaded the wrong file /:
I would be very very very pleased if somebody who still has the animation, could upload it an give me a link to it!

Fix:
Anyone pls? Still trying to get it lol

tomalakis:
It really does not work. What a bummer....although, didn't I see this animation somewhere else? Doesn't L'Aigle have it already?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version