Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Suggestions.

<< < (2/28) > >>

FKP_Blucher:

--- Quote from: Gokiller on January 08, 2013, 05:29:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Scorpia on January 07, 2013, 03:52:53 pm ---Guys cmon, the mod is at pree alpha. There is no need for threads like this so early, plus I am sure the AZW devs will make a suggestion box when they would like suggestions. They have so much more in store, a Sgt with stripes and a rifle is probably already been planed. No need for this at this stage of the mod.

--- End quote ---

Apparently there is this thread for.

So a rather quick suggestion.

Give the Zulu's a copy of the martini rifle(Yes copy the martini rifle or whatever gun you give them). And lower the accuracy on that item so you don't effect the British used guns. Don't start about "but the guns we're like that!" Yes I know. But that Zulu's could head shot people from the other side of the map is just ridiculous. And perhaps also lower the damage to get it a bit realistic!

Just my thought...

--- End quote ---

We already made their skill level worse then the British. They have NW shooting skills (varries from what ever gun they spawn with) just remember reloading has been changed for the mod so they shoot faster. Also Since we got rid of other AI it only spawns the two we made, thus making it so when people have 100 bots 50% of them have guns..... so you have alot of people shooting at you. It has been fixed in the next update.

Gokiller:
I hope it will be better.. Playing on open maps and getting shot from miles away can get rather frustrating after a while... Perhaps an idea to put limits on the Zulus with Rifles?

And oh and is it possible to give critics about maps that are in? I believe a little "fort" with a river and some hills on the side. People said it was part of the mod.

FKP_Blucher:

--- Quote from: Gokiller on January 08, 2013, 05:43:18 pm ---I hope it will be better.. Playing on open maps and getting shot from miles away can get rather frustrating after a while... Perhaps an idea to put limits on the Zulus with Rifles?

And oh and is it possible to give critics about maps that are in? I believe a little "fort" with a river and some hills on the side. People said it was part of the mod.

--- End quote ---
Yes it will be fixed next update. :P
also their are a lot of custom maps for this mod so far. Just go to the server owners thread and post your opinion of the map

Gokiller:
Well they said it was made by Crozade or something. And seeing he's a dev I thought the map would be part of the mod. Atleast I guesed..

FKP_Blucher:

--- Quote from: Gokiller on January 08, 2013, 05:51:36 pm ---Well they said it was made by Crozade or something. And seeing he's a dev I thought the map would be part of the mod. Atleast I guesed..

--- End quote ---

Well honestly I have no idea what maps hes really made. Havent been shown much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version