Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Suggestions.

<< < (27/28) > >>

Siberian Cossack:
nice

Kolibri8:
Some things I'd like to see in the mod:

* Slashing with sword bayonets, after all that one of the main differences to the spike bayonet
* Reloading the Winchester while riding/moving on Horseback. The Winchester already uses a big amount of time to reload. And it's really a pain in the ass to stop every time to reload, then move, to not get caught by the Zulu, then to restart reloading and so on. (Or maybe I'm just used to the 1866-mod's Winchesters)
* Winchester Muskets with bayonets for Boer infantry. I do not know whether it is historical accurate for the Boers to have them, but I'd really love to have a Winchester with which I can stab/slash and shoot in a mod (Winchester Muskets where used by Turks and Hawaiians back then and the Boer Riders already have standart Winchesters, so it wouldn't be so much of a stretch). And as you mostly fight Bots, I don't think that should be so much of a problem balancing wise, right?

--- Quote from: Derpingtonpryce on May 18, 2013, 03:40:17 pm ---I have but one suggestion, gatling guns.

--- End quote ---

I heartily second this.

Maybe sometime in future: Could we get an own Boer faction?

Kacper.:
My suggestion is that the old caps returned to the infantry of the British in the Anglo Zulu Reloaded are good, but in version 4 were better.

TheDoctor:
Add the gattling gun

Davx.:
nvm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version