Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Suggestions.

(1/28) > >>

BSM 'Shut up' Williams:
For me personally a sergeant with stripes and rifle, type your ideas.

From Blucher,
As he said post your suggestions and we will take a look at them.
DON'T POST ABOUT "HOW WE NEED TO FIX OUR TEXTURES AND STUFF"
We Understand the helmet is not correct yet so dont complain and be nit picky please.
Tired of getting comments on how inaccurate something is wrong.
Be respectful to us we are trying to get this to be as historical as we can ;)

Potterr:
Big battles with a massive community :D

BSM 'Shut up' Williams:
Nice

Scorpia:
Guys cmon, the mod is at pree alpha. There is no need for threads like this so early, plus I am sure the AZW devs will make a suggestion box when they would like suggestions. They have so much more in store, a Sgt with stripes and a rifle is probably already been planed. No need for this at this stage of the mod.

Gokiller:

--- Quote from: Scorpia on January 07, 2013, 03:52:53 pm ---Guys cmon, the mod is at pree alpha. There is no need for threads like this so early, plus I am sure the AZW devs will make a suggestion box when they would like suggestions. They have so much more in store, a Sgt with stripes and a rifle is probably already been planed. No need for this at this stage of the mod.

--- End quote ---

Apparently there is this thread for.

So a rather quick suggestion.

Give the Zulu's a copy of the martini rifle(Yes copy the martini rifle or whatever gun you give them). And lower the accuracy on that item so you don't effect the British used guns. Don't start about "but the guns we're like that!" Yes I know. But that Zulu's could head shot people from the other side of the map is just ridiculous. And perhaps also lower the damage to get it a bit realistic!

Just my thought...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version