Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Regiments

List of regiments that partook in the Anglo-Zulu war. Reference only.

<< < (2/2)

James Grant:

--- Quote from: Caesar15 on January 06, 2013, 06:11:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: James Grant on January 06, 2013, 10:49:52 am ---Because the 6th Warwickshire didn't partake in the Zulu war.

--- End quote ---

Did this thread have its title changed? Exasperation when I poste that message I thought this was already a list of regiments that are on these forums.

--- End quote ---

Thats the other one.

Matthew:
Spoiler[close]Spoiler[close]Spoiler[close]Spoiler[close]Here is a cool little image, I assume the text is the name of some Zulu tribes, but to be honest I have no idea of it's authenticity =)

Anthony:
Hi, my name is Anthony and I'm wondering if you might be able to furnish me with any details regarding a troop called 'Bettingson's Horse' who were I believe attached to the King's Dragoon Guards during the aftermath of Islandwhana re: the Zulu wars. I believe my grandfather, Stanley Clark, was one of those who was ambushed along with The Imperial Crown Prince Napoleon who was killed. Apparently there were survivors,2 or 3, of which I was told by an aunt, many years ago, that my grandfather was one. According to reports of the time the troopers gave a pretty poor showing of themselves and a certain amount of shame was levied at them following the incident. So I'm not sure if my grandfather was a brave man or a coward and would dearly like to know which so any information you could furnish would be most welcome. He died when my dad was 3 so he never got to know him and consequently niether did I. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version