Author Topic: Weird Player-based bugs in NW and NW-Mods  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Donner

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Weird Player-based bugs in NW and NW-Mods
« on: August 07, 2014, 10:39:36 am »
Hello Gentlemen,

Some time ago, suddenly some weird things appeared in my NW game.

The first one : The Admin Chat (the pink one) is only pink now. I mean the font is pink, but it should also have a black 'border' around the letters, which is gone now.

The Second One : The Water, it now has a different texture which I think probably comes from the Enhancement mod which I had installed some time ago, but uninstalled later.
Means everything from the Enhancement mod was uninstalled except this one water texture I think.

Here is a screenshot of both problems in one picture :

Spoiler
[close]

I already deleted the resources and textures folder and let steam give me the original files again, but it didnt help.
The same problems also appear for example in Iron Europe.
Supporter of Venetian and South-Tyrol Independence |  Supporter of Russia in Ukraine Conflict

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Weird Player-based bugs in NW and NW-Mods
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 10:40:48 am »
I believe you are running the game in Direct X7 instead of Direct X9, When you start the game, where you choose your module, Click Configure and go to the video tab. Should be there.

Offline Donner

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 10:56:38 am »
I believe you are running the game in Direct X7 instead of Direct X9, When you start the game, where you choose your module, Click Configure and go to the video tab. Should be there.

Yes you are right, thank you! I wouldnt have found that out for ages, but now it lafs a lot more.
Supporter of Venetian and South-Tyrol Independence |  Supporter of Russia in Ukraine Conflict

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 11:09:16 am »

Yes you are right, thank you! I wouldnt have found that out for ages, but now it lafs a lot more.
Yep, As you increase the quality the strain increases aswell.