Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Download Link Now Available V4

<< < (5/169) > >>

James Grant:
Original number I believe was 20,000 since showing that picture it's been reduced to 5000.

Willhelm:

--- Quote from: Xanderman on December 15, 2012, 10:39:18 pm ---So how are you going to balance the guns for the British and not make them extremely OP while not making them under powered? Will add in a system so that Zulus shields can withstand the impact of 1 bullet then they break, or will the Zulus be able to shout which gives them a large buff so they can take more damage?
Sorry if this is to early but I'm very curious, I'm okay if you can't answer my question.

--- End quote ---

Personally I think Zulus having a shield that can withstand one bullet would be a pretty bad idea, it would be frustrating, it would seem much like in warband against archers, and it wouldn't be historically accurate, let alone realistic, also the shield is a big bonus in melee combat over the Brits so i dont think it needs that bonus and it would make the zulus OP in fact. I haven't discussed this with the team yet but I think it would be pretty cool to have a witch doctor class who is basically doped up on drugs as they often are, so he feels a lot less pain, which in game terms would mean a lot more HP. But as James said it's too early to say.

--- Quote from: Rigadoon on December 16, 2012, 05:30:38 am ---
--- Quote from: FKP_Blucher on December 11, 2012, 04:43:58 am ---A start in modeling :P our Martini Rifle. Thanks To Willhem.
Spoiler

[close]
--- End quote ---

What's the triangle count on those? It looks like you're using far too much, especially on those bolts. Or do you plan on baking it?

--- End quote ---
Being my first serious model entering modelling for the first time I made it far too detailed, luckily blender has a "decimate" tool which must be baking, so i put the the triangles down to 5000 from 22000 and it still looks the same detail in game, and i kept a save of the detailed version for fun too since I'm quite proud of it  :D

Betaknight:
That´s Good! Very Nice model :D
I dont know if you would like to use OSP, but here is one specially made for the mod :)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192024.msg4597226.html#msg4597226

FKP_Blucher:

--- Quote from: Betaknight on December 16, 2012, 04:10:19 pm ---That´s Good! Very Nice model :D
I dont know if you would like to use OSP, but here is one specially made for the mod :)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192024.msg4597226.html#msg4597226

--- End quote ---

well thanks my good sir. many people have pointed this out but sadly none of the links work and we still have to work from scratch. :/

Hawke:
Your Pith's are nice. Some of the Pith's would have been a stained khaki colour. Although I do think they look better white. They also seem like they're made of paper mache, and the regimental plate seems to stick out a bit too much. Although, I do assume that it is W.I.P.
Still everything looks nice so far! Looking forward to playing it!

Stained Pith Colour:
Spoiler[close]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version