Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > The Anglo-Zulu War

Download Link Now Available V4

<< < (4/169) > >>

Oosten:
I really cant wait gor this mod, wish I cod help but im not very skilled with computer programing or what ever u have to do to make a mod. Lol

FKP_Blucher:

--- Quote from: Oosten on December 13, 2012, 04:29:28 pm ---I really cant wait gor this mod, wish I cod help but im not very skilled with computer programing or what ever u have to do to make a mod. Lol

--- End quote ---
lol thanks though always need the support

Xanderman:
So how are you going to balance the guns for the British and not make them extremely OP while not making them under powered? Will add in a system so that Zulus shields can withstand the impact of 1 bullet then they break, or will the Zulus be able to shout which gives them a large buff so they can take more damage?
Sorry if this is to early but I'm very curious, I'm okay if you can't answer my question.

James Grant:
For a start we will have far less ammo than in NW,Like half. Though we do hope to have a commissary class who can somehow drop ammo or something similiar. If possible we hope that it could be possible for the zulu nation to run faster. But for the moment we are focusing on modelling and texturing. Everything else is still concept until the basics are done.

Rigadoon:

--- Quote from: FKP_Blucher on December 11, 2012, 04:43:58 am ---A start in modeling :P our Martini Rifle. Thanks To Willhem.
Spoiler

[close]
--- End quote ---

What's the triangle count on those? It looks like you're using far too much, especially on those bolts. Or do you plan on baking it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version