Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 77122 times)

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2019, 04:47:51 am »
Whatever happened to the old days of NA NW where you'd take your win/loss and move on? A win is a win, an L is an L. Jesus Christ

that's the thing, I'm willing to take an L when the admins do their fucking job.
Back in season 1 we didn’t even have admins

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the 24th Regiment of Foot | NA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2019, 04:48:14 am »

I won every match

Papa u were on my side wtf

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2019, 04:48:29 am »
Bluenose bless brother
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2019, 04:49:28 am »
Whatever happened to the old days of NA NW where you'd take your win/loss and move on? A win is a win, an L is an L. Jesus Christ

that's the thing, I'm willing to take an L when the admins do their fucking job.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2019, 04:49:40 am »

,,, what

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2019, 04:50:29 am »

,,, what
Regiment leaders use to do it while they were playing
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #411 on: May 19, 2019, 04:50:37 am »

Back in the day we didn't NEED refs. Reg leaders handled shit behind the scenes. The NA NW community is just used to being babied and leaders like to use "shitty" admining as a crutch for their loss.

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #412 on: May 19, 2019, 04:50:58 am »

,,, what
u were there bro

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #413 on: May 19, 2019, 04:54:39 am »

,,, what
u were there bro

We were also here for this

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #414 on: May 19, 2019, 04:55:15 am »

From what I've seen, Midnight missed 1 slay and it didn't impact the round. You can hardly say the admins aren't doing their job if that's your only complaint, and you for sure can't say that's the reason you lost.

Offline @theRealBluenose

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of the 24th Regiment of Foot | NA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
« Reply #415 on: May 19, 2019, 05:00:36 am »
"I honestly wasn't going to complain about his admining but after that sly remark I kind of thought he warranted it."
- Just a side note before you keep going on about how I'm assblasted when yall are the ones blowing up this chat.

I also find it ironic that some people are throwing shit at my regiment, and me, but yet they arent taking in the fact that we had two EU's today, and for about 2 or 3 of those rounds in the second match today we were -2. In my opinion our guys played fuckin fantastic today, especially considering we are supposed to be the worst regiment in this tournament AND we played two matches on the same night. The reason why I complain about this shit is because not only I, but SEVERAL people in my regiment take note of the verdicts that the administrators make. I am not saying the FOC was the reason we lost, because it wasn't, I'm trying to show proof that there were some adminisrative mistakes made and that there should have been more than one fucking admin. I can take the fucking loss, I'm just going to fucking put my 2 cents in when the odds were stacked against us.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 05:02:19 am by @theRealBluenose »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2019, 05:21:02 am »
"I honestly wasn't going to complain about his admining but after that sly remark I kind of thought he warranted it."
- Just a side note before you keep going on about how I'm assblasted when yall are the ones blowing up this chat.

I also find it ironic that some people are throwing shit at my regiment, and me, but yet they arent taking in the fact that we had two EU's today, and for about 2 or 3 of those rounds in the second match today we were -2. In my opinion our guys played fuckin fantastic today, especially considering we are supposed to be the worst regiment in this tournament AND we played two matches on the same night. The reason why I complain about this shit is because not only I, but SEVERAL people in my regiment take note of the verdicts that the administrators make. I am not saying the FOC was the reason we lost, because it wasn't, I'm trying to show proof that there were some adminisrative mistakes made and that there should have been more than one fucking admin. I can take the fucking loss, I'm just going to fucking put my 2 cents in when the odds are stacked against us.

The problem is, you're complaining about some VERY minor things, and it's making you look a lot worse than the person you're complaining about.

Should've just stuck with your first instinct to not complain regardless of his remark.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2019, 05:23:53 am »

,,, what
u were there bro
I remember not needing refs for non-league 1v1s, but I didn’t play in season 1! My first season was 2 which had refs

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 19, 2019, 05:33:38 am »
Imagine a regimental leader with a shitty attitude being let into the league and it back fires

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2019, 05:37:04 am »

41st 7 - 3 1erEtr

Referee: Midnight/Harper (Never showed).

Overall it was a rather clean match. A few bits of FoL and FoC from both sides but very little and minimal. Had to change from the first map on the server but found an acceptable map not long afterward. It was a pleasure reffing for the 41st but I can't say the same for the 1erEtr.
I wanted to compliment Glenn and Nappy on their admining that first match, it was pretty great save for that retarded Reset after I "ramboed". Comeback Season

"It was a pleasure reffing for the 41st but I can't say the same for the 1erEtr." probably because you sucked ass. You didn't change the map, never made them drop, never slayed fire and charge, and once again you were the ONLY admin managing that match. There is supposed to be 2 admins per match. I honestly wasn't going to complain about his admining but after that sly remark I kind of thought he warranted it. also here is some proof: (At least two incidences).

The reset wasn't because you ramboed, the reset was because KUNI ramboed.
click here to join the 84th