Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 77269 times)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2019, 06:09:40 am »
Why is LIR league one they arne't even League 1 material??
Just because a regiment didn't do well one year does not mean they won't do well the next year. If anyone has any sense you would know that the LIR are not like most League one regiment but if you are trying to define a regiment which you have no former experience with playing with. The LIR are a great regiment. Personally, after facing the LIR in 1v1s and playing for them a few times I can tell you that they are easily a league one regiment and highly undervalued because of inane bias. The only case you can make against the LIR is the fact that they are not as great of a melee regiment compared to most League one regiments, however, they are easily one of the best shooting regiments in this game which alone makes them very good for league one. Jetch's leading is also underrated in my opinion. Its nonsensical to even think of any regiment that is currently in league one isn't qualified for league one.

Kid you have done more gfs and 1v1s than the LIR has done since last season of league. 

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2019, 06:10:37 am »
Just because a regiment didn't do well one year does not mean they won't do well the next year. If anyone has any sense you would know that the LIR are not like most League one regiment but if you are trying to define a regiment which you have no former experience with playing with. The LIR are a great regiment. Personally, after facing the LIR in 1v1s and playing for them a few times I can tell you that they are easily a league one regiment and highly undervalued because of inane bias. The only case you can make against the LIR is the fact that they are not as great of a melee regiment compared to most League one regiments, however, they are easily one of the best shooting regiments in this game which alone makes them very good for league one. Jetch's leading is also underrated in my opinion. Its nonsensical to even think of any regiment that is currently in league one isn't qualified for league one.

Kid you have done more gfs and 1v1s than the LIR has done since last season of league.
I dont see what your getting at? I never was talking about me?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2019, 06:11:30 am »

I am saying you are more qualified to be league 1 than LIR

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2019, 06:12:28 am »

The LIR will be more qualified to be in league 1 then the VB will ever be

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2019, 06:12:49 am »
How can anyone judge a regiment to be in league 1 when they haven't done anything comp wise in over a year?

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2019, 06:13:09 am »

The LIR placed third last year?

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2019, 06:13:47 am »

The LIR placed third last year?
we placed nowhere for uhhhhh 8 seasons, 1a to league 2

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2019, 06:14:39 am »

The LIR will be more qualified to be in league 1 then the VB will ever be

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2019, 06:18:54 am »
VB/25y/ Whatever the fuck they're called won't even place top 3 in league 2.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2019, 06:22:38 am »
Then the 15e won't. currently the vb are the same skill level as the 15e. our last 1v1 15e lost 6-4
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2019, 06:22:51 am »
Off to a great start

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2019, 06:23:31 am »

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2019, 06:26:31 am »
Wouldn’t be NANWL without hella bickering on the forums

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2019, 06:29:11 am »
Wouldn’t be NANWL without hella bickering on the forums

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2019, 06:29:37 am »
Then the 15e won't. currently the vb are the same skill level as the 15e. our last 1v1 15e lost 6-4
Wtf kinda leader doesn't have confidence in his men brother? You're doing something wrong, live up to the old USMC name and stop being like that.