Author Topic: NWMC | Statistics | Swiss Stage  (Read 7688 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWMC | Statistics
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2023, 02:36:01 am »
Yeah they're good, but the totals dunno but I guess it's nice to see but for example sHype played a total of 19 rounds, but only has slightly higher damage than that of Gibby who played a total of 29 rounds, which to me since Infinite played far more rounds, Gibby's damage is shite but he's 4th on that list (though he also did take the most damage, so there's that)

I guess you can't change that tho

oop funny how that changed

No because you’ve still played 30 more rounds than everyone else
it's ok to be wrong fietta i'll let u off this time

Per round, but with more rounds, the higher the chance you can get more cleanups :)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2023, 02:39:08 am »
Yeah they're good, but the totals dunno but I guess it's nice to see but for example sHype played a total of 19 rounds, but only has slightly higher damage than that of Gibby who played a total of 29 rounds, which to me since Infinite played far more rounds, Gibby's damage is shite but he's 4th on that list (though he also did take the most damage, so there's that)

I guess you can't change that tho

oop funny how that changed

No because you’ve still played 30 more rounds than everyone else
it's ok to be wrong fietta i'll let u off this time

Per round, but with more rounds, the higher the chance you can get more cleanups :)
the copium is off the charts, my stats are high cuz my performance didn't drop in the match between top teams (infinite vs emojis)
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2023, 02:42:44 am »
Problem is you either play well or dreadful and unfortunately so far it’s been the latter, keep up with the last performance though, but you’ll probably have to change the filter in your henry hoover with all those cleanups

Edit: love how you shit talked my team but quickly edited it out
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 02:45:43 am by Fietta »

Wursti

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2023, 02:45:27 am »
So I am not taking any side as I flamed both of you, alot.. this is just for information purposes :D

I get Fiettas point and its not wrong as obviously more rounds = more "free kills", but it should be harder to maintain good stats the more rounds you play, especially in Infinites, RTs, Titans and Emojis case where your opponents just got better each match. Which is also why only players that played 50%+ of the Teams Rounds are eligible for the posts (Emojis missing the first Match vs FrenchTouch as it was a forfeit)

But as i said, its my personal opinion, keeping the level of a ~90 Rating is very hard in general, as you can look at the Ratings and its valuation like in Fifa.. so maintaining a 94 as example, is and should be very difficult

E.g., from each Matchweek to another the "per round" stats are dropping in the total overview as matches get more even and stats are balancing

----

I can also do like "rating vs top8 swiss" after the swiss stage ended if thats wanted

« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 02:51:02 am by Wursti »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2023, 02:56:26 am »
Oh ye forgot Emojis didn’t play their first match

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2023, 02:59:14 am »
Problem is you either play well or dreadful and unfortunately so far it’s been the latter, keep up with the last performance though, but you’ll probably have to change the filter in your henry hoover with all those cleanups

i had 8 picks in the emojis match (the most of any player on my team), i don't see your point when i was also on the leaderboards before this week. you seem to have a fantasy headcanon that isn't borne out by reality.

that you saw my REMOVED message as shit talk is amusing but definitely betrays a lack of understanding on your part. it's exceptionally difficult to achieve a high rating, as Wursti points out, in a match between two top teams - it's pretty obvious if u look at the rating drops on any of the top teams when they faced each other (infinite, rt, emojis, titans). it's normal that everyone's rating drops, and usually mine would too but i had a good day and i find it very amusing that u struggle so hard with the idea that i played well 🤣🤣

I can also do like "rating vs top8 swiss" after the swiss stage ended if thats wanted
Any sort of extra stats is always wanted

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2023, 03:01:45 am »

i had 8 picks in the emojis match (the most of any player on my team), i don't see your point when i was also on the leaderboards before this week. you seem to have a fantasy headcanon that isn't borne out by reality.

that you saw my REMOVED message as shit talk is amusing but definitely betrays a lack of understanding on your part. it's exceptionally difficult to achieve a high rating, as Wursti points out, in a match between two top teams - it's pretty obvious if u look at the rating drops on any of the top teams when they faced each other (infinite, rt, emojis, titans). it's normal that everyone's rating drops, and usually mine would too but i had a good day and i find it very amusing that u struggle so hard with the idea that i played well 🤣🤣

Any sort of extra stats is always wanted

If your removed message wasn’t back-handed shit talk which it almost certainly was, you’d never had removed it. Your last performance was good, I just enjoy a tease since you get defensive when I tell you your kills are cleanups.

Previous week you were in the leaderboards, but that’s because of more rounds played, on a per round basis you were top deaths and top damage taken or close

Edit: ah nvm that was the global leaderboard after week 2
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 03:04:10 am by Fietta »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2023, 03:07:10 am »
If your removed message wasn’t back-handed shit talk which it almost certainly was, you’d never had removed it. Your last performance was good, I just enjoy a tease since you get defensive when I tell you your kills are cleanups.

Previous week you were in the leaderboards, but that’s because of more rounds played, on a per round basis you were top deaths and top damage taken or close
yea im playing like a bit of a glass cannon cuz i am still trying the same moves as i used to, but the success rate is lower cuz im not playing the game much. i had the highest rating on my team 2/3 weeks fietta, you had the lowest on your team 2/3 weeks. we are not the same.

Wursti

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2023, 03:09:07 am »
Zawisza is blitzkrieg btw so i will fix that tomorrow 🙄

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2023, 03:09:54 am »

yea im playing like a bit of a glass cannon cuz i am still trying the same moves as i used to, but the success rate is lower cuz im not playing the game much. i had the highest rating on my team 2/3 weeks fietta, you had the lowest on your team 2/3 weeks. we are not the same.

highest rated that’s fine, but I don’t think there was much competition, its Just somehow the scores were close. I’ve not had the lowest but my style isn’t running in getting a kill and then dying unfortunately, I tend to like to last until the end of the round

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2023, 03:11:38 am »

highest rated that’s fine, but I don’t think there was much competition, its Just somehow the scores were close. I’ve not had the lowest but my style isn’t running in getting a kill and then dying unfortunately, I tend to like to last until the end of the round
how are all my kills cleanups if i'm running in, killing one then dying? u need to figure that one out first :)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2023, 03:13:05 am »

how are all my kills cleanups if i'm running in, killing one then dying? u need to figure that one out first :)

Cleanups is a running joke as I said earlier, but the rounds where the rest of your team dominates before you die, you usually get that last 5v1 kill tbf or you wait for your teammate to lunge so you lunge straight after to get the trade I.e selling

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2023, 03:13:55 am »
what the fuck is this

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2023, 03:22:10 am »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2023, 03:26:35 am »

questions + questions ?!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 03:28:15 am by XBOCT »