Author Topic: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - 1st: 92nd - 2nd: 15th  (Read 52490 times)

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - Matchweek 2
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2021, 11:36:47 am »
That is just plain UNACCEPTABLE!! We won't stand for this. You kicked 18th out, and replaced them with 2lr which is fine. The 45e even get a rematch vs the 2lr instead, good for them and I wish them a good match but to take away our hard earned victory from that hellish match, that is just utterly retarded!! You are forcing us to take a 5-5 draw and be at a disadvantage when it comes down to wins or even points in the end for the groupstage or making us fight the 2lr with again throwing away our deserved win and putting us in a bind to struggle for victory again. The only thing you are achieving with this is cucking my regiment once more, Unicorn did his best in this shitshow of a 1v1 that took way to long, the 18th had banned and unregistered people playing and broke camping rules etc as stated in your post AND you are still rewarding them with this 5-5 and punishing us the 55th who did nothing wrong but gave it their all!! That is just laughable! The correct and fair thing to do here if you per se want to revoke that round it would be to void it in its entirety and leave the score at 5-4 to the 55th as the round given by the admin to us could have gone both ways in the end as you said yourself. So if by your logic the round should be revoked and taken away from the end score of the match between the 55th and 18th why would you give it to the other team.. that makes no sense at all. Frankly I will not stand for this, I even arranged a time and date to talk about this subject with Unicorn, you and other parties present. I think many would agree with me be it from my regiment or outside!! I have a lot of respect and know the EIC isn't easy to run but still this is just as unfair as it can get!

Note the score would have been 4-4 if that given round was void and we won the last round so it would have ended with 5-4 anyways in that situation. Again running EIC is not easy and respect for you doing it! but as you said yourself you can't give free rounds and with that 5-5 that would be just the case.

Kind regards

Rayleigh Colonel of the 55th "Westoreland" Regiment of Foot
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:03:37 pm by Rayleigh »
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Radulf

« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2021, 11:47:18 am »
That is just plain UNACCEPTABLE!! We won't stand for this. You kicked 18th out, and replaced em with 2lr which is fine. The 45e even get a rematch vs the 2lr instead, good for them and I wish them a good match but to take away our hard earned victory from that hellish match, that is just utterly retarded!! You are forcing us to take a 5-5 draw and be at a disadvantage when it comes down to wins or even points in the end for the groupstage or making us fight the 2lr with again throwing away our deserved win and putting us in a bind to struggle for victory again. The only thing you are achieving with this is cucking my regiment once more, Unicorn did his best in this shitshow of a 1v1 that took way to long, the 18th had banned and unregistered people playing and broke camping rules etc as stated in your post AND you are still rewarding them with this 5-5 and punishing us the 55th who did nothing wrong but gave it their all!! That is just laughable! The correct and fair thing to do here if you per se want to revoke that round it would be to void it in its entirety and leave the score at 5-4 to the 55th as the round given by the admin to us could have gone both ways in the end as you said yourself. So if by your logic the round should be revoked and taken away from the end score of the match between the 55th and 18th why would you give it to the other team.. that makes no sense at all. Frankly I will not stand for this, I even arranged a time and date to talk about this subject with Unicorn, you and other parties present. I think many would agree with me be it from my regiment or outside!! I have a lot of respect and know the EIC isn't easy to run but still this is just as unfair as it can get!

Kind regards

Rayleigh Colonel of the 55th "Westoreland" Regiment of Foot
^

@John Price Seeing your message I know that you have tried to do your best and that your conclusion comes from an analysis of the situation so i've got respect for that, in my opinion we should not be "punished" because even if it is not in the form in the content it is. Camping is part of the game and they can do what they want (as long as it's according to the rules) but there was cheating on their side and just for that giving us a draw is a bad decision.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 11:50:19 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2021, 11:51:29 am »
If you're going to have a talk with the hosts and referees tonight then the last thing you should do is start shit like this in the forums.

Radulf

« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2021, 11:56:27 am »
If you're going to have a talk with the hosts and referees tonight then the last thing you should do is start shit like this in the forums.
There is no intention to "start a shit", Personally i was not aware of tonight's talk so i guess i'm not invited, just giving my opinion here.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:00:00 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2021, 11:59:05 am »
There is no intention to "start a shit", Personally i was not aware of tonight's talk so i'm not invited, just giving my opinion here.

I just simply responded to Price his statement about it as to me it was obvious that we would talk first before any statements were released but thanks for your concern Rikkert!
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2021, 12:09:32 pm »
PANIC
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #246 on: March 21, 2021, 12:11:39 pm »
Nothing wrong for a regiment to publicly express its opinion.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2021, 12:20:46 pm »
agreeing w rayleigh is a rare phenomenon but i do agree

Spoiler
[close]

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2021, 12:31:33 pm »
agreeing w rayleigh is a rare phenomenon but i do agree
92nd and 55th CK3 night been getting to you I see

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2021, 12:33:42 pm »
THERE WAS A CK3 NIGHT, WHY WASN’T I INVITED!

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2021, 12:49:10 pm »
THERE WAS A CK3 NIGHT, WHY WASN’T I INVITED!
:-[ :-[ :-[

Spoiler
[close]

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2021, 01:50:53 pm »
Interesting , 2Lr makes their appearance
Allow us to introduce ourselves meme.png

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2021, 01:55:13 pm »
You can argue your case tonight Rayleigh, trying to turn things in to an fse debate isn't really the direction this should be going in, considering you've already been told a final decision will be made by everyone later on today.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2021, 01:58:18 pm »
RIGGED
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2021, 02:15:05 pm »
You can argue your case tonight Rayleigh, trying to turn things in to an fse debate isn't really the direction this should be going in, considering you've already been told a final decision will be made by everyone later on today.

With all due respect, I'm not trying to start a debate here, I despise FSE and avoid it... I'm merely responding, as I was informed or at least thought to be that we would first discuss this before any decisions or statements were made and put public.

Now let's leave the rest for later on teamspeak which I prefer as you all do.