Author Topic: NW Community - Where are they now???  (Read 31262 times)

|Viper|

Re: NW Community - Where are they now???
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2018, 06:30:03 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 6teSLR, PSG, 21e, 93rd, 63e, 58e, 3eVolt, 91st, 98th, 30th, 57e, Nr8[LG].
What games do you play now?: CSGO, HOI4 and some NTW.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: No.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I’m still kinda in it for the league, not very active though but for BCoF I might come back and try out.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Since I love cars I’m a photographer for miniature car shows.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 02:11:33 am by VetroG »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2018, 04:54:50 am »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 6teSLR, PSG, 21e, 93rd, 63e, 58e, 3eVolt, 91st, 98th, 30th, 57e, Nr8[LG].

if you would stop saying lying Vetro, things would go much better for you. js

|Viper|

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2018, 06:27:53 am »

Whatever makes your ego and yourself feel better.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 08:05:16 am by VetroG »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2018, 08:27:55 am »

oh you sure got me!

just the amount of people that look at that and know it's false is good enough for me

|Viper|

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2018, 08:47:54 am »

oh you sure got me!

just the amount of people that look at that and know it's false is good enough for me
It's not false? I think it's just hard for you to accept the fact I was in them xD! Move on.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 08:53:43 am by VetroG »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2018, 09:47:17 am »

oh you sure got me!

It's not false? I think it's just hard for you to accept the fact I was in them xD! Move on.

lol. might as well put the 9y up there too Vetro
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 09:49:30 am by Risk_ »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2018, 09:56:14 am »
Risk he was in the LG & 30th for sure but idk about the others. 

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2018, 09:59:24 am »
I remember him joining the 3eVolt aswell

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2018, 10:01:30 am »
Risk he was in the LG & 30th for sure but idk about the others.

yeah LG, 30th id check on that one. he joined during that period where he had 1 reg a day in 1 week

I remember him joining the 3eVolt aswell

for 2 days! then reg hopped. a very core member of the group, wouldn't you say

Suns

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2018, 10:10:46 am »
vetro havent you all fought against all of those regiments at one point reg hopper LOL and yeah might aswell add 9y back in 2017 you claimed you were apart of it but bought the game in Nov 2015 (you've shown me)

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 84e/111e (1erChasseurs), 45e, 57th, 3eVolt, the infamous 045/057
What games do you play now?: Europa Universalis IV, Assassin's Creed stuff, total war stuff, fallout series (fallout 2 is best), Elder Scrolls stuff, etc.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: 045 renegade
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Maybe. BCoF hard no not interested. Bannerlord probably will try it out
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): College.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2018, 10:20:18 am »
I talked to Panda about Vetro being in 30th months ago so I mean you can check but he will tell ya he was in 30th for a bit. Vetro listed notable regiments he was in but it doesn't say post regiments someone was a core player in.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2018, 10:51:26 am »

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of):All forms of 45e/57th, 9y, 30th (Btw I Am The Only NAPL Double Champ), LG, Nr7, Nr92
What games do you play now?:CS GO, Total Wars, UFC 3, GTA V Single Player: I just go around running over dogs in my car because its funny to me.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Nope
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):Maybe, just depends if I got time for it. And also if the game is shit.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): MMA/Boxing Enthusiast, College, I like to Eat (Just ask anyone that knows me lmfao)

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2018, 03:48:46 pm »

oh you sure got me!

You were only in 98th's steam group for literally 30 hours and didn't do any events with us, so no, you weren't apart of 98th.

You weren't in 91st, I checked member logs.

Pressing X to doubt 58e, but I was never in 58e so idk and idc.

You actually were in 3eVolt for 2 weeks before Asian kicked you, don't remember what caused that.

Rest of it looks okay.

I talked to Panda about Vetro being in 30th months ago so I mean you can check but he will tell ya he was in 30th for a bit. Vetro listed notable regiments he was in but it doesn't say post regiments someone was a core player in.

Don't have to be a core member, but I think we can agree that it takes more than joining and leaving a steam group to be considered a member of a regiment.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2018, 04:07:11 pm »
False. If you really believed that why don't you have 45e/57th on there? We're on your regiment list, and considering you joined us at least 3-4 times, I feel it would be warranted. Hell, you were in 57th for less than an hour, If you really believed that those would be mentioned. Not that I'm even trying to fight with you, just pointing out the facts. However, Vetro was in the 30th for a bit. Risk is right with the rest. just as his tournaments he claims to win, his regiments follow the same credibility.

Edit: Also yes, vetro was apart of the EU 91st I can confirm.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:36:37 pm by |Rafael| »

|Viper|

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2018, 04:35:29 pm »
I was in the EU 91st Godfreid not the NA one and the EU 57e not the NA one.

Ah man I love it when people try to know my history in the game it’s just funny. Risk you’re irrelevant trying to act tough or you know everything about ANOTHER PLAYERS history. Pipe down little pupper. Every time you get proven wrong you always revert to the 9y statement showing you’ve lost your obsession battle with me once again.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:40:00 pm by VetroG »