Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727643 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5580 on: January 27, 2018, 07:20:40 pm »
Apex the best entry fragger in the world? You sure about that?

In my opinion yes i think he the best pure entry. His aggression and ability to force out kills is un-matched in my opinion.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5581 on: January 27, 2018, 07:21:04 pm »

In my opinion yes i think he the best pure entry. His aggression and ability to force out kills is un-matched in my opinion.
Not against C9 apparently

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: January 27, 2018, 07:27:17 pm »

He played fine on the first map, everyone has bad games and you really cant blame the first guy in as his job is one of if not the hardest roles to play.

Lurvy

« Reply #5583 on: January 27, 2018, 07:36:47 pm »
Marceaux, I understand you're a huge fan of the french players. Don't let it cloud you from actual truth.

Apex is good if he goes off. Thats a big if too. He is extremely inconsistent. However, when he is on he carries G2.

As for Scream, sorry man. He is EU version of Shroud. Just not good and you can't say he was carrying NV when RPK was the only one doing good on that god awful team. Scream can only tap which is why he loses aim duels all the time. He was good on G2, cause Shox was hard carrying during their short time of dominance. If G2 want to be top then they need to replace NBK and bring an actual IGL in.

Shox even admitted that he was playing bad, because he was trying to IGL too much.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: January 27, 2018, 07:39:40 pm »

He played fine on the first map, everyone has bad games and you really cant blame the first guy in as his job is one of if not the hardest roles to play.
Yes you can't blame him because his job is difficult, but that doesn't mean that you can elevate him to be the best when others are performing better.

Lurvy

« Reply #5585 on: January 27, 2018, 07:43:46 pm »
Off topic of G2. Sad to see Felps go to 100 Thieves. Would have liked to see him go to a international team. He is too good to be wasted on a tier 2 team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: January 27, 2018, 07:47:10 pm »
Marceaux, I understand you're a huge fan of the french players. Don't let it cloud you from actual truth.

Apex is good if he goes off. Thats a big if too. He is extremely inconsistent. However, when he is on he carries G2.

As for Scream, sorry man. He is EU version of Shroud. Just not good and you can't say he was carrying NV when RPK was the only one doing good on that god awful team. Scream can only tap which is why he loses aim duels all the time. He was good on G2, cause Shox was hard carrying during their short time of dominance. If G2 want to be top then they need to replace NBK and bring an actual IGL in.

Shox even admitted that he was playing bad, because he was trying to IGL too much.

You're right about apEX and somewhat right about shox.

But to compare ScreaM to shroud is just idiotic. ScreaM has proven time and time again he is a consistent superstar. And i watched nearly every G2 match when ScreaM was in the roster and to say shox was carrying is complete bullshit. ScreaM literally carried them to majority of the wins they found hence him receiving his MVP during that time and him putting up the best stats of his entire career. And to say he loses aim duels is down right retarded man.

And what IGL are you all suggesting they bring in? There literally are none unless they pick-up some random no name that has never played at T1-2. And if you suggest Ex6 you clearly lack knowledge of the french scene. (Which is the only part of CS i closely follow and have for years now.)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: January 27, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »
They could try somebody who is unproven. That's how people rise to the top. Look at somebody like Golden who has revitalised Fnatic in his system.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: January 27, 2018, 07:55:21 pm »
They could try somebody who is unproven. That's how people rise to the top. Look at somebody like Golden who has revitalised Fnatic in his system.

I am not against it, i just don't think the best players in France and a so called super team are going to allow some random to come in and take control of everything.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: January 27, 2018, 07:56:02 pm »

I am not against it, i just don't think the best players in France and a so called super team are going to allow some random to come in and take control of everything.
Well clearly the super team isn't so super

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: January 27, 2018, 07:57:01 pm »
Off topic of G2. Sad to see Felps go to 100 Thieves. Would have liked to see him go to a international team. He is too good to be wasted on a tier 2 team.

To my knowledge felps doesn't speak English and if he does it likely very limited. So hes probably stuck in BR rosters.

Lurvy

« Reply #5591 on: January 27, 2018, 08:02:44 pm »

To my knowledge felps doesn't speak English and if he does it likely very limited. So hes probably stuck in BR rosters.

Ah. That is understandable then. I think he could be a top 5 player if he was in a team built around him.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5592 on: January 27, 2018, 08:03:14 pm »
wow scream has good edshots hhhaaha he is rllyyy good player now :D :D :D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: January 27, 2018, 08:06:40 pm »

Ah. That is understandable then. I think he could be a top 5 player if he was in a team built around him.

This SK/Fnatic match is nuts one of the most intense games ive seen in awhile! LETS GO FNATIC!!!!!!!! ;D

Lurvy

« Reply #5594 on: January 27, 2018, 08:09:25 pm »
The 5 AK set up, it's really working for FNC. Some analyst and 'pro' players said they didn't understand why CSGO has designated awpers but they do. I honestly believe a team of 5 riflers with some hybrids would be better than having a designated awper.

There are a lot of teams that you could make better by replacing the awper with another rifler.