Author Topic: The Gucci Brigade  (Read 7416 times)

Suns

Re: The Gucci Brigade
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2019, 05:37:27 am »
that's not all i was alluding too but alright

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2019, 07:22:46 am »
omg your life is short as fuck who cares wtf you do you beta male
Life is only short if people are as obtuse as you
At least I don't pretend to be someone I'm not  ;)

Literally everuthing i have claimed to be, has been me.

Anfmd what you want to live long? Want to get old as fuck put in a reyirement home?

uh no matt lol. i can attest this statement of yours is false

Idk wots so hard to bellieve that im 6'3 and white.

Windflower its ok not everulyone is geneticallg blessed like me
Didn’t put weight. Twig or blimp?
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2019, 07:26:02 am »
omg your life is short as fuck who cares wtf you do you beta male
Life is only short if people are as obtuse as you
At least I don't pretend to be someone I'm not  ;)

Literally everuthing i have claimed to be, has been me.

Anfmd what you want to live long? Want to get old as fuck put in a reyirement home?

uh no matt lol. i can attest this statement of yours is false

Idk wots so hard to bellieve that im 6'3 and white.

Windflower its ok not everulyone is geneticallg blessed like me
Didn’t put weight. Twig or blimp?
112lbs
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2019, 06:10:48 am »
these kids are dipping experts like me. i will make a tutorial on how to take a pinch 3x the size of theres and not look like your about to cry 24/7

ps i havent had a nic buzz in like 4 months i need help
kid you need to put the tin down before you damage your brain
smokeless tobacco has 12 carcinogens and is not even amongst the top 20 cancer causing products in the us. you're more likely to get cancer from red meat.
You're more likely to develop gum disease and yellowed/rotted teeth(worse for your mouth than smoking too). You actually are absorbing more nicotine into your body by "chewing" it rather than smoking it from a cigarette as well. Oral cancer is a higher probability then you'd think and chewing tobacco every day is certainly more cancer prone than eating red meat every day (orally at the very least).

but hey if you like droolin' and spittin' constantly then you do you
dippin is definitely not worse for your teeth than smoking. you can easily brush of tobacco juice from your teeth. dippin you dont actually chew thats literal chewing tobacco. you are more likely to also develop any form of oral cancer from smoking. which is why all the big baseball players develop it. because they puff cigars daily. with dipping/chewing tobacco you are literaly as likely toget cancer as someone who never smoked in there life.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2019, 06:25:50 am »
Spoiler
these kids are dipping experts like me. i will make a tutorial on how to take a pinch 3x the size of theres and not look like your about to cry 24/7

ps i havent had a nic buzz in like 4 months i need help
kid you need to put the tin down before you damage your brain
smokeless tobacco has 12 carcinogens and is not even amongst the top 20 cancer causing products in the us. you're more likely to get cancer from red meat.
You're more likely to develop gum disease and yellowed/rotted teeth(worse for your mouth than smoking too). You actually are absorbing more nicotine into your body by "chewing" it rather than smoking it from a cigarette as well. Oral cancer is a higher probability then you'd think and chewing tobacco every day is certainly more cancer prone than eating red meat every day (orally at the very least).

but hey if you like droolin' and spittin' constantly then you do you
[close]
dippin is definitely not worse for your teeth than smoking. you can easily brush of tobacco juice from your teeth. dippin you dont actually chew thats literal chewing tobacco. you are more likely to also develop any form of oral cancer from smoking. which is why all the big baseball players develop it. because they puff cigars daily. with dipping/chewing tobacco you are literaly as likely toget cancer as someone who never smoked in there life.
It's not which is worse for you because they're both pretty much equally bad. Nobody cleans their teeth after dipping either really and the discoloured patches that build up can be cancerous. And bruh, snuff and chewing tobacco are very much the same thing only slight variations.. chewing is just a name for the process of it for the most part. Don't be turning a blind eye now.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

MATT123456789

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2019, 07:01:16 am »
You have one life and you will die.

Might as well enjoy your younger years.

Why would you want to be 80+ years old rotting in a retirement home not being able to do anything and no one gives a shit about you?

(((They))) want you to be a good little bitch follow all the rules and do no drugs so you can work more efficiently and make them more money!!! yay!!!!

Suns

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2019, 09:59:07 am »
drugs make your life suck lmao

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2019, 10:50:23 am »
drugs make your life suck lmao
I disagree
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Suns

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2019, 10:54:18 am »
it elevates your life for the moment

high costs (depends on frequency/drug cost)/risk of addiction (depending on the drug)

= lifetime of abuse to yourself

MATT123456789

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2019, 06:31:51 pm »
Moderation wont fuck you up, and if you are able to take them moderately youll be fine.

Suns

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2019, 08:52:59 pm »
the problem is if people struggle moderating what food they intake they definitely cannot moderate their drug intake

that's america for ya  :D

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2019, 09:57:56 pm »

even Eminem made a song about not doing drugs

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

MATT123456789

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2019, 10:18:48 pm »
the problem is if people struggle moderating what food they intake they definitely cannot moderate their drug intake

that's america for ya  :D

Depends on the person, I've seen lots of fatasses who can do drugs occasionally and not be dependent on them, but they cant go a week without eating icecream or pizza.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2019, 01:34:46 am »
Lil pump has copyrighted the word gucci pls remove

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2019, 02:43:52 am »
it elevates your life for the moment

high costs (depends on frequency/drug cost)/risk of addiction (depending on the drug)

= lifetime of abuse to yourself
Crack is wack

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)