Author Topic: Troll Admin on EU_1  (Read 2052 times)

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 74th_Col_MacTavish
  • Side: Neutral
Troll Admin on EU_1
« on: February 26, 2013, 03:52:23 pm »
MrLyle.

I was off the community for a while. I suddenly see this new guy I don't know on EU_1 claiming for a while that he's an admin. I asked him to actually prove it.  When he slayed someone for tking, he said "There, now shut up Tavish".

Now personally I don't fancy rude bums telling me to shut up just because I thought they were vigilantes rather than admins.

Later on when I said "If I called you a rude fool for your behavior -> He replies -> I will kick you then".

He told me not to recruit for asking a person if he wanted me to train him. He "warned me" that I had already had a recruitment message.

20 minutes later I'm trying to convince him that shut up is a rude thing to say... I was trying to be polite and he replies "I have a girrlfriend, unlike you".

I'm sorry but when did Admin standards become this lax? I'm disgusted.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:59:11 pm by 74th_MacTavish »

Offline cenzila

• Corporal
  • EU Head Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cenzii
Re: Troll Admin on EU_1
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 03:56:33 pm »
Seeing, as i am also on the server and have been watching whats going on...
I'm not taking this complaint further personally

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 03:59:05 pm »
MacTavish, you consistently have been breaking two rules (though the latter isn't so much a rule as a notice):

- Do not harass or argue with admins. In the event that you are unhappy with an admins behaviour or ruling on a matter, please take a record and appeal to Deofuta

-Any sort of behaviour that results in unwelcome responses will be dealt with i.e. trolling/annoyance.

At every opportunity, you have insulted and annoyed MrLyle, attempted to provoke him, and tried to start arguments over the dumbest things. You have been harassing him for the past half hour, and I, frankly, am surprised that he hasn't given you a temp ban so you can cool off for an hour.

You have attacked him verbally with no provocation, and your ridiculous accusation will get nowhere with the rest of the community, especially with other admins.
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 04:00:04 pm »
MacTavish, you consistently have been breaking two rules (though the latter isn't so much a rule as a notice):

- Do not harass or argue with admins. In the event that you are unhappy with an admins behaviour or ruling on a matter, please take a record and appeal to Deofuta

-Any sort of behaviour that results in unwelcome responses will be dealt with i.e. trolling/annoyance.

At every opportunity, you have insulted and annoyed MrLyle, attempted to provoke him, and tried to start arguments over the dumbest things. You have been harassing him for the past half hour, and I, frankly, am surprised that he hasn't given you a temp ban so you can cool off for an hour.

You have attacked him verbally with no provocation, and your ridiculous accusation will get nowhere with the rest of the community, especially with other admins.

I attacked him verbally? I was speaking politely I challenge any real dev or mod to read the chat log on that Server. And as for your "take a record" that's what I'm doing with this thread.

Offline 34th Artimus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 04:00:08 pm »

+1 for truth. Saw everything, disregard slander.

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 04:01:34 pm »

+1 for truth. Saw everything, disregard slander.

I challenge any non-biased person to check the logs on EU_1. In fact I ask for it. Thank you.

Artimus considering my past with you, your argument is INVALID =).

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 04:02:01 pm »
Report problems with admins by private message to Deofuta here;
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9

locked.